Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Excesses Of Our Force(the Military) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Excesses Of Our Force(the Military) (447 Views)

E-force – The Entertainment Logistics & Distribution Company Berths. / Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. / The Need For Cyber Revolution In Curbing The Excesses Of The Gov't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excesses Of Our Force(the Military) by abbeybanks(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
This trend whereby military men both serving and retired residing outside of barracks with their families most times @ night do expel some gun shots to the air.
I grew to meet this and it is same in virtually every areas in the country.

J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ getting the opinions of NL-ders

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ question is who is responsible for the (purchase of the) expelled bullects?

Though officers might be aware that this is happening but they themselves are guilty of it.

What is the duty of civil society toward this?

Is this part of nigeria culture backed by the constitution?

Please let's hear your opinion
Re: Excesses Of Our Force(the Military) by abbeybanks(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
I think its kind of wastage to tax payer money or does it have +ve implications in the economy which I'm not seeing?

(1) (Reply)

Does Nairaland Advertise A Facebook Page For A Small Scale Individual? / ATM Cards: Reps Kick Against N100 Maintenance Fee / What Kind Of Gift Can You Giveyour Mum On Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.