Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,114 members, 7,890,708 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Tools Of Two Kingdoms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tools Of Two Kingdoms (504 Views)

Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms / Revenge And Vengeance, Tools Of The Devil. / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tools Of Two Kingdoms by onyfrank: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
I ave been witnessing what is going on in this Life and arrived at a conclusion that there are two kingdoms, and each has its tools which anyone operating in each posseses. And these two kingdoms are like two Parallel Lines that can never ever meet, no matter how hard you try.
The Kingdoms and their tools are:
1. HUMAN/FINITE KINGDOM. For u to operate well in this kingdom and succeed, u ought to get these tools ready.
(a) Intellect: in these category are Scholars and great thinkers. They operates in d region of the Mind.
(b) Fact: Scientists are these category, they operates in the region of Appearances.
(c) Courage: Atheists ar in dis category, they operates in self determinant.

2. GOD/INFINITE KINGDOM. 4 u to succeed in this kingdom, these are tools u need handy.
(a) Truth: i define Truth this way; anything about God does not change.
(b) Awarness: the knowledge of His Omnipresence.
(c) Faith: that God exist

So it goes this way.
INTELECT: TRUTH.
FACT: AWARNESS.
COURAGE: FAITH.
This is my findings. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Flee From The Wrath Of God / Purpose: Sent For Propitiation / Stop Nagging - Walk In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.