Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,221 members, 7,950,231 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Lies Your Parents Told You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lies Your Parents Told You! (926 Views)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies Your Parents Told You! by SeanT21(f): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2008
When i was little and my Poop couldnt come out my but, i will try to push it out and my mother always told me that if i try pushing it out my ass was going to fall off. I was so scared that i stop.

When i was little my mother told me that my step father(Evans White) was my real father. So when i was in the 7th grade my real dad( Edwin Barckley) came to my school and i met him for the first time. I was so shock that the apples he give me i didnt even eat it. The whole week i was confused. I confronted my mother and she told me everything. I havent met my dad since, he is in AFRICA and i am in the STATES!!If yall see EDWIN BARKLEY tell him i want to get to know him.
Re: Lies Your Parents Told You! by SeanT21(f): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2008
at his-grace

real funny!!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide because Of Death Husband / What Makes For A Happy Marriage / The Fastest Way Of Loosing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.