Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,520 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

The 'national Recruitment Fairs' Www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The 'national Recruitment Fairs' Www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com (942 Views)

Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 / National Recruitment Fairs 2013 / National Recruitment Fairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'national Recruitment Fairs' Www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com by folasflo(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2013
Have you heard of the 'national recruitment fairs', its coming up in three cities in Nigeria. Lagos comes up at the Oriental Hotels, on tuesday 12th of March.

Registration closes today for Lagos participants.

Visit 'www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com'
Re: The 'national Recruitment Fairs' Www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com by TimePiece(f): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2013
How come there are no massive adverts on the Radio and TV like you claimed on you site? And the only social media compaign that you have done is to be on Facebook. You can't even afford to pay a frontpage advert on Nairaland?SMH.

My point is simple, if this is not a scam, then let's see efforts that are more believable.
And the fact that an applicant has to pay to participate in your fair makes it look even more questionable. Why can't the payment be after the fair, when an employer has shown interest?
What lies in stock for them after the fair if they're not chosen? A refund or what?
And pls, show me that employer who so needs your fair to get what he wants especially when some of the companies you claim are your media partners/exhibitors/sponsors have recruitment agencies that handle what your fair is offering them.

I just feel that people shouldn't take advantage of other people's situation to exploit them.

2 Likes

Re: The 'national Recruitment Fairs' Www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com by folasflo(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2013
there was a full page advert yesterday in the Guardian newspaper, lots of social media adverts, and a whole lot more medium of advertising...moreover we are trying to restrict the size of the crowd...thats a major reason for the payment.

Thank you.
Re: The 'national Recruitment Fairs' Www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com by Mornah25: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
folasflo: there was a full page advert yesterday in the Guardian newspaper, lots of social media adverts, and a whole lot more medium of advertising...moreover we are trying to restrict the size of the crowd...thats a major reason for the payment.

Thank you.
Pls I hv made payment since yesterday n till now I hv nt received my details..Called a number n wz told to b patient..please how can you b of help?
Re: The 'national Recruitment Fairs' Www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mornah25: Pls I hv made payment since yesterday n till now I hv nt received my details..Called a number n wz told to b patient..please how can you b of help?

am also waiting for my details too

(1) (Reply)

Icrm(institute Of Customer Relationship Management)exam Pastquestion / Etisalat Income / Vacancy – Full-time Sales Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.