Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,553 members, 7,908,488 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:29 AM

20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno (11413 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) / 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by nerodenero: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Death on the increase everyday and no respect for human lives again.Peace now a scarce commodity.May God help us all.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Akpaife(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Anybody dat still living in brono state if anytin happen 2 dat person I will nt pity dat person
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Redoil: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Burger01:
Sorry.. could you please tell us what the money given to Boko Haram was meant for? Just asking..
unless these APC governors go back and collect their money from those boko boys...:-) nigerian go die finish.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Metallurgist: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Unknown Member: Thanks to APC.

They just released 500Thousand dollars to Boko Haram last week. This week 20 bodies found in Borno
just look at how hate blind reason and sense, APC donate 200 mil. To VICTIMS of BH violence, to ppl like u living in borno and yobe, yet see a brainless pdp attack dog and his retard mentality, being foul they thought every one is foul like them shm
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Redoil: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
nerodenero: Death on the increase everyday and no respect for human lives again.Peace now a scarce commodity.May God help us all.
much thanks to the APC GOVERNOS for reawaking those dead boko boys with a lgargesse of 500million doller in cash
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by brosdoncome(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
ibitomisi: what a hell!! this world we are leaving is becoming terrifying day and night.

Is it that u r leaving d world to another world? :/
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Proffdada: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
These incidents have been going on for years but the media make us more aware of the societal bane and decay of moral consciousness.God will definitely intercede for us
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by mutualrespect(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
May God deliver us in this country especially the xtians in Borno undecided
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Redoil: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Metallurgist: just look at how hate blind reason and sense, APC donate 200 mil. To VICTIMS of BH violence, to ppl like u living in borno and yobe, yet see a brainless pdp attack dog and his retard mentality, being foul they thought every one is foul like them shm
. The child died yesterday and the witches cry today who kiill the child. Can you tell us who and who benefited from these fat largesse.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by 5much(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
maiduguri now a terror zone.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by aurenflani: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
JTF KILLING INNOCENT POOR NIGERIANS, POLICE DOING THEIR OWN, BOKO HARAM(S) TOO. NORTH.

KIDNAPPERS, RITUALISTS AND MOBS DOING THEIR OWN ALL AGAINST THE NIGERIAN DEPRIVED POOR.

RELIGIOUS ORGS INFLAMING THEIR FOLLOWERS AGAINST THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS AND THE PRESIDENT AND HIS CABINET ARE ONLY EATING CASSAVA BREAD. WHAT A COUNTRY!
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by GARRIx7(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Burger01:
Sorry.. could you please tell us what the money given to Boko Haram was meant for? Just asking..

You are in dire need of common sense if you're not aware that the donation was for VICTIMS of Boko Haram attack..

Still don't get it??

The money is‎​ for those who have been affected by Boko Haram activities..
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by GARRIx7(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Redoil: much thanks to the APC GOVERNOS for reawaking those dead boko boys with a lgargesse of 500million doller in cash

GARRI (x7):

You are in dire need of common sense if you're not aware that the donation was for VICTIMS of Boko Haram attack..

Still don't get it??

Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Unknown Member: Thanks to APC.

They just released 500Thousand dollars to Boko Haram last week. This week 20 bodies found in Borno
was GEJ among the bodies.. oooh crap!! angry
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by juman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
aurenflani: WHAT A COUNTRY!

What a country!
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by gbadexy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Demdem: Am suspecting JTF.
Chop knuckle jor.
Dem don go waste suspected BH members.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Artistree: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Even animals are not slaughtered daily the way human beings are nowadays.
Nigeria population is on thye decline cos I sure don't think the rate of birth commensurates with the rate of death.
I seriously think the population will soon dwindle to like 120 million if these killings continue.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by ceejayluv(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Artistree: Even animals are not slaughtered daily the way human beings are nowadays.
Nigeria population is on thye decline cos I sure don't think the rate of birth commensurates with the rate of death.
I seriously think the population will soon dwindle to like 120 million if these killings continue.
Lol!! With the rate at which naija virile men dey fire down?? NO WAY!
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by UnknownMember: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Metallurgist: just look at how hate blind reason and sense, APC donate 200 mil. To VICTIMS of BH violence, to ppl like u living in borno and yobe, yet see a brainless pdp attack dog and his retard mentality, being foul they thought every one is foul like them shm

Yeah!

To the victims of Boko Haram... wink

I hear..
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by mbwama(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
This are BH boys. JTF hand work.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by ikweremilitant: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
asha 80: must killed boko haram members.
ya wat d south can do d north can do better
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Wadeoye(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
If the bodies are y.ibos, no issue - they can continues to kill themselves. If other tribes, hmmmmmmmmm - we must find out why?
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Alfamann: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
cogitoErgo: L

“I had to leave the place because of fear and health risks. In fact, I am from Maina Shuwari but I decided to leave my house for fear of the unknown. I am not even stopping at Maiduguri, I will go very far until there is calm,” he said.

I just don't know what to say about the bolded.

I believe this is the result of too much religion in this country. People are always afraid of their shadows.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Burger01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Still don't get it??

@Garri, you lack manners....
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ada Nri1: sanctity of human lives is turning into smth else in Nigeria. Jehovah God, please protect your children.
z
Jehovah will surely protect his people.Be courageous and strong says Jehovah.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by GARRIx7(m): 1:05am On Mar 07, 2013
Burger01:
@Garri, you lack manners....

Apologies...
sad
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by kabba7(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2013
I have a very strong feeling this has the stamp of the JTF on them and if this happen sure 'hell will soon be in session'in maiduguri and else where because revenge is more than sure .

Is Jonathan still there in maiduguri if his boys did this let him mattey urgently for his own good !
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by TheKingsQueen: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2013
Again?? Haba! Well, what has happened has happened. The next thing that must be done now is to conduct autopsy on d deceased so as to ascertain their identities and the cause of their deaths.
Re: 20 Corpses found Dumped in Borno by Burger01(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Apologies...
sad
One love.. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / Senate Adjourns Plenary For Two Weeks / Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.