Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

2015, Who Will Bell The Cat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015, Who Will Bell The Cat? (553 Views)

Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell / NASS JUMBO PAY - Operations Occupy Nass: Who Will Bell The Cat / Who Will Bell This Gap Tooth Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015, Who Will Bell The Cat? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2013
From the way and manner the opposition parties are going about Nigeria’s next presidential election schedule for 2015, one can help but think about it sometimes.

When ever I do, I always remember this story I read several years ago as a kid when in the animal kingdom, the mice gathered together and decided that they have all had enough of the cat and it was time they fix him up for good. They all unanimously agreed that the best way to carry out their resolve was for them to tie a Bell around the neck of the cat so that when ever the cat was prowling around, the bell would tingle thereby sounding an alarm to warn them well in advance of the impending danger. As good as their plan was since they all agreed to it, when the final question of precisely who among them was to do the tying of the much desired Bell around the neck of the cat, they all developed Cold Feet, none was willing to take the risk.

Have you ever wondered who among those merging now will be able to sweep GEJ, a sitting President out of office in 2015? It appears to me they are boasting simply because of Edo State, but they forget that in Edo, the PDP splinted into two with one group metamorphosing into ACN, that is why from the deputy Governor down ward, 80% of ACN in Edo are former PDP members, do you see the same thing happening at the federal level?, and more importantly, is that the kind of change you desired?. Honest contribution please, no insult intended and none needed.

(1) (Reply)

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News. House Pass Bill To Grant Them Immunity. / Is Apc Name More Important Than The Peoples Intention? / 4 Policemen Raped A Woman In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.