Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Absu Scandal:t.a Orji's Bribery Of Absu Senate Exposed By A Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Absu Scandal:t.a Orji's Bribery Of Absu Senate Exposed By A Staff (924 Views)

Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu / Kachikwu Sanctions NNPC Staff Over Scandalous Project Exposed By PREMIUM TIMES / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absu Scandal:t.a Orji's Bribery Of Absu Senate Exposed By A Staff by oukyouths: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
This was a post by one of the staffs of Gov T.a Orji about the scandal of the revocation of Dr.Orji Kalu's ABSU certificate..read

I am pitying T.A Orji who gave the ABSU Senate team 4 million each and 8 million to the V.C. on the 28th of Feb through his COS Cosmos Ndukwe, though that day the COS cashier didn't know the motive of the money, if not now that it has manifested. I'm not scared of losing my job but the truth must be told. T.A messed up because, Nneoma his daughter was an absenty student which made her fail law school twice, Ugonna his son stays in govt house and Asokoro Lodge more than in school, well not my business shaa, make dey no tell head of service to sack me from service - John O

OUK YOUTHS!!!

Follow Us on Twitter@oukyouths
Facebook.com/ouk.youths
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=234301654&trk=tab_pro
Email:oukyouths@yahoo.com
www.oukyouths.org

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Impeach The President / , / Breaking News:bomb Explosion Rocks Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.