Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin (996 Views)

Likas Papaya Herbal Soap Available 27a80f57 / ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. / Distributors Wanted*** Natural Black Soap. Good Bargain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by mrskincare(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hello,
I'm a proud user and promoter of natural cosmetics. The new trend in the market all over the world is to embrace nature.
Nature as we all know is tested and trusted.
In the world of cosmetics, natural herbs and plant extracts are known to be very effective and potent.
I'm here to introduce natural black soap.
Black soap is made with a perfect blend of natural ingredients and ideal for all skin types.
Some of the ingredients include:
Honey
Lime
Cam wood
Shea Butter
Palm Kernel Oil etc.
We have natural black soap available.
It is soft, natural and effective in treatment of skin infections.
We deliver to you @ your location.
For more information:
Witsoftng@gmail.com

Note: we can also make it specifically to suit your skin condition so give us a call today and speak with the skin care expert.

Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by MrSinister(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
How much is it?
Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by mrskincare(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
N1,500 small size and
N3,000 regular size. Free delivery within Lagos.
It comes in a plastic box and can last for 2 months or more depending on how you use it.

Natural skin care for a beautiful germ free skin.

Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by MrSinister(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
You mean i'll get a single unit for N1500/N3000 depending on size?
Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by mrskincare(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yes sir
Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by mrskincare(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kindly view the picture.

Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
is it different from the soap bar? I'm currently using the bar and its doing wonders for my skin. Which one is better out of the two?
Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by mrskincare(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
@dominique . Thank you for the positive comment.
This is a new addition to the Oyinlewa Family.
This is richer. Has more natural ingredients and this can be made to suit individual skin condition.
Give it a try, you will love it.
Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by seyi42k(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2013
mr skincare: Kindly view the picture.

Is that the regular size or small size.

Thank you.
Re: Natural Black Soap Available. Good For The Skin by dominique(f): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2013
Is that the small size or big size. 3k is a whole lot to spend on soap o.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Booming Skin Bleaching Market / Brand New Genuine T.m Lewin Shirts For Sale / NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.