Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,954 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun (12781 Views)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by pazienza(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Woe to those people that are tribalising this issue, bunch of pimitive people!
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by Samelfisha(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
the_ripper: Most tawaklitu's I know are always wicked and dirty. Which people they bear such name sef?

RIP to the pregnant woman.
na yoruba na mtcheeww
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by fiolaP(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
am speechless,may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by Rebsy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
My post hidden? Can't believe dis!
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by baby124: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
huh?

These days i avoid physical confrontation because some people are just a slap from death. See as this woman don kill 2 people. See heavy wahala. She dey craze sha, why will she even engage an obviously hormonal person, in a fragile state who may not be in her right senses. Goodluck to her sha. She will regret the day she even bothered. undecided
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by jidewin(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hmm we should be prayerful not to allow antagonist get us angry to the point of doing the REGRETABLE.This is a case of man-slaughter.sorry for the deceased but the accused should have cautioned her anger seeing the deceased was pregnant and often "on edge".Eish

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by tomzman: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Eh yah! These days its better to avoid fighting because you never know who is seconds away from death.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by rezzy: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
the_ripper: Most tawaklitu's I know are always wicked and dirty. Which people they bear such name sef?

Yoruba Muslim ladies. Not just wicked and dirty but also short and ugly.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by dinachi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
If na man do am now we no go hear word. Some women are worse when it comes to violence QED!Rip to the soul of the deseased though.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by Uwakuwak(f): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
One thing must kill a man, but some dead are avoidable.has she husband? REST WOMAN IN PEACE
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by Ninilowo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bash Me: Na 4 Naija stupid tins like dis dey happen. Bunch of lunatics
Here we go again!
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by Ninilowo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
elopee3000: Tawakalikpu LOL this name Nawa but why did u embarassed fight a pregnant woman shocked
Taawa tawanwa. The name get as e be sef.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by JimmyBoy1: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Just last week in somewhere in America, an expectant couple perished in a car crash but the baby was salvaged through CS, how come nobody saved the 8 mths old baby in this case?
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by dad007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
Something similer almost happened to me about 7 years ago.There was this couple who was my next door neighbor.The woman who was pregnant at that time, was always picking a quarrel with my girl friend whenever she comes to visit me.Many times I would report the matter to her husband,but never did anything.Until one day I was carrying a bucket of water from the tap sudenly,the woman spat on me.This really make me angry but I didnt confront her. I still remeber pulling my girlfriend inside the room as I angrilly walk out to meet the landlord.One my way she grip me while her husband was watching to see what happen next.But I didnt touch her.Anyway, they parked out of the house a week later.It was almost two months when I heard the sad news that the woman had died given birth.TILL DATE,I STILL THANK MY GOD
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by sunnyt1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
This is my judgement, i put it to u dat u, tawakalitu, on d said date, took d life of anoda human, a pregnant woman (2 people), hence, u are a sworn murderer, u shall therefore, 1st, face the firing squad, 2, die by hanging, 3, be electrocuted, 4, be stoned to death, i rise. Court.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by free2ryhme: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
what a pity
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
The same way most people that I know who bear your mother's name are always wicked and dirty. What has name got to do with crime in question. Do you even know the meaning of that name? Bloody attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by maasoap(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
rezzy:
Yoruba Muslim ladies. Not just wicked and dirty but also short and ugly.
Is it ignorance or hatred? I would go for hatred. Go and get a life.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by senator2k9(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
If na my wife ehn......wat happened in 1996 wil repeat itself
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by ozodimgba(m): 1:56am On Mar 08, 2013
Subhanalla!
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by Emoticon: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Dat gal needs to b tortured to death for killing two people (both mother and unborn child).
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by AdebolaOke: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2013
Na wao....som1 woman are so heartless T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ d extent of beat a pregnant woman T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ death......she has b killed as well.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by Skenge98: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
May her soul and the soul of her unborn child rest in peace.
Re: Lady Beats Pregnant Woman To Death In Osun by Genezer: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
YOU KNOW SAY U GET BELLE AND U DEY FIGHT? HABA!!! RIP O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Bought Land Without The Knowledge Of The Hubby. / Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / If Your Spouse Cheated, How Would You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.