Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? (16839 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
black_beau: No and I won't ever be caught cheating cause I'm good at it
Tufiakwa
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Legalplayerz: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Not yet.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by UkwuNnu(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
My ex came to see me at the hospital, next thing we were in deep kissing and sucking, then my girl entered. embarassed
She was so mad at the girl and was asking her what she forgot in my body, with so many bad words.,
undecided
We later made up sha but no longer together cus of other reasons.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Oludrex(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I m not a cheater
The question is not ARE U A CHEATER.. It is HAVE U EVER BEEN CAUGHT CHEATIN.. If u dnt hav the experience then shut the f up

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by 1Dray(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Oludrex:
The question is not ARE U A CHEATER.. It is HAVE U EVER BEEN CAUGHT CHEATIN.. If u dnt hav the experience then shut the f up
I concur
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Oludrex:
shut up!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by fonssy(f): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
xynerise: I was caught cheating on my younger brother some years back. undecided. I ate the puff-puff my mum gave to him
I was a bit down, your comment made me laughed it away. Nlanders you guys make me laugh everyday. You guys rock!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
fonssy: I was a bit down, your comment made me laughed it away. Nlanders you guys make me laugh everyday. You guys rock!!!

cheesy see, glad to see someone happy smiley

some of the responses are amazing, indeed!
nrlders don't carry last wink most entertaining forum out there grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yh when my girl changed her mind on a trip n came back home only to find a lady on the bed. Guess I was so fast n she had d keys to my home. She forgave me that same day wif a 9ce make up s*x
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by LeJeun3: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Haven't cheated! smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by adabeke12(f): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
never ever cheated bcuz i don't have the power to. why cheat when you can exterminate the problem. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT. plus karma is a biatch

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by adabeke12(f): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
dvdon: Yh when my girl changed her mind on a trip n came back home only to find a lady on the bed. Guess I was so fast n she had d keys to my home. She forgave me that same day wif a 9ce make up s*x

wow. i would have glued super glued your prick backwards grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by fonssy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I m not a cheater
lol please next time say am not a 'cheat'not a cheater. A cheater is an animal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by princemaicheal: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
black_beau: No and I won't ever be caught cheating cause I'm good at it
I belief you,enjoy dear!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by xynerise: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
fonssy: lol please next time say am not a 'cheat'not a cheater. A cheater is an animal.
Cheetah not Cheater

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by DarkFive: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Been caught, pants down. I cant forget the commotion of that fateful Sunday, I moved out of that apartment that night and never returned till today without picking a pin, that is something to remember. Will that stop me from cheating, no, it makes me more professional.

U are definitely NOT a Learner....Boss
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
xynerise:
Nope! They said they wont buy me new sandals to school again. That I will keep wearing bathroom slippers to school for 2 terms undecided
I knw say na bathroom slippers u use go secondary.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Costa2000(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
NO
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by markingday(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
fonssy: lol please next time say am not a 'cheat'not a cheater. A cheater is an animal.

Wrong. Cheat and cheater are both correct. The animal that you probably meant was cheetah. It is very important to know exactly what you are talking about before correcting someone. Google and online dictionaries are your friends.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by sammied(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
xynerise: I was caught cheating on my younger brother some years back. undecided. I ate the puff-puff my mum gave to him
grin grin...
this is extremely funny..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by scobaba: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
18yrs on the 'fast lane', neva been caught in the act, though a chick I had sometime in January, told ma main chick 2weeks ago, she said it was 'to avoid God's wrath' on her(ama kill her some day).
We quarreled for like 10days, but as I drop this post, she's lying next to me.

Thinking of quitting cos I really got scared of losing the rship. (Its been 4yrs n 9months of dating).
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by revelation2013(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
I caught my ex nd we end d relatnship,
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 07, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by totalbaby(f): 1:37am On Mar 07, 2013
I have never cheated and i never will. To get to the point where you want to cheat on your partner means there is something wrong somewhere. I'd rather call it quits if am not feeling him anymore

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by 190: 1:40am On Mar 07, 2013
catch who

amma an animal that shes hunting
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by 190: 2:58am On Mar 07, 2013
Dreamflyin: I can't forget that fateful day.
It was raining heavily and quite cold ( the perfect weather ). I was hammering away at her so furiously. Going at it so slowly, slowly, faster, faster.
Like a nightmare, my oh my, my girl busted into the living room and caught me red handed. I was really ashamed of myself and quite lost for words.
Like a gentleman, i wore back my sweater to accompany her home, but first paused my Mortal Kombat video game, in which i've given Sonia the beating of her life.

[size=48pt]

DIES AT SONIA!!
Damn!!
[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Clemzy16(m): 3:33am On Mar 07, 2013
The only constant thing in life is cheating. In one way of another we've all cheated which probably did not end-out-well.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by chiyex(m): 3:49am On Mar 07, 2013
xynerise:
Cheetah not Cheater

lmao
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by huninaija(f): 4:30am On Mar 07, 2013
He already knows what i'll do to him if i find out he's cheating...

Someone or something is gonna get cut real bad... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Kimberly001(f): 5:07am On Mar 07, 2013
lwkmdcheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 07, 2013
cindyrella:
grin grin grin grin grin
yanck!!!datz d type of cheating they mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) / Longest clit0ris in the world ( Picture ) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.