Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,363 members, 7,943,881 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? (709 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by Princephelar(m): 1:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Just wondering, why must all guys that come their way suffer for what one guy did? Has anyone met with ladies like that? Pls I need answers.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by 190: 2:01am On Mar 07, 2013
yes oh they are too numerous to count grin grin

should i call names

often times you hear them saying - nothing like love
Times like this i wish i could use my ex for blood money
love is rabbish!
phuck-love
money over love
les-biaism all the way!
if love is a bed of roses then i rather plant elephant grasses

just to mention a few undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by mecussey(m): 5:28am On Mar 07, 2013
You will also hear something like, I will never do it again until I marry....nonsense
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by olumaxi(m): 7:11am On Mar 07, 2013
It happens both ways
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by Captain2012(m): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2013
Having a tough time with one now. She's like ' I can't love-up like before again' shey I b adam wey chop fruit in d bible ni?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by Princephelar(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2013
Captain2012: Having a tough time with one now. She's like ' I can't love-up like before again' shey I b adam wey chop fruit in d bible ni?
Now you have to pay for someone else's misbehaviour. Anyway,just try your best to let her know you love her,don't push and if she's yours She'll yield willingly one day...
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by sunnyt1(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2013
Same with some guys abeg.

Bt seriously, i cant cope with such people. I might nt go off immediately, bt if i talk tins out and i establish her mind is made up on frustrating me (dats hw i see it), dat will be it.

Why shd i suffer for what some oda guy did?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by Princephelar(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2013
mecussey: You will also hear something like, I will never do it again until I marry....nonsense
Actually It's cool if she wanna keep her COOKIES away from you,but the issue here is that they make you feel like a liar anytime you tend to show them love. You'll hear something like 'WHY are you too doing this? Is it for the cookies? Or is it for my money?(to the rich ones)' and these aren't encouraging. Or better still some just shun the very first you try meeting them,You've not even make your intensions know to them. Haba!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Edgy After A Crash In Their Previous Relationship? by Princephelar(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2013
Princephelar: Just wondering, why must all guys that come their way suffer for what one guy did? Has anyone met with ladies like that? Pls I need answers.
These people don't really know What's at stake... Though It's good they take their time to study well,but even after several gestures of love and care,they still tell you 'You're a liar'

(1) (Reply)

How Many Pet Name Do You Have For Your Lover? / What Do Men Really Want? / Why Nigerian Girls Lie About Their Relationship Status...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.