Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,174 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

Xpayinvest Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Xpayinvest Is A Scam (720 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xpayinvest Is A Scam by newdawn09(m): 5:05am On Mar 07, 2013
I've decided to modify ds thread bkos truexgold cald me to clarify dt xpayinvest only advertise on dre site. I'm doing ds to honor his effort as i'm not out to jeopardise anybody's biz but dt d evil doers doesnt prosper in deceiving innocent pple. Beware:xpayinvest is a scam. Last year, they introduced a pgm dt promised 200% of ur investment in 30days. But they neva pay. Suddenly they changd it to 1%/day to be paid over 10months. They paid dt once & that was d end. beware of them.
Re: Xpayinvest Is A Scam by newdawn09(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2013
Flee frm truexgold.
Re: Xpayinvest Is A Scam by favoured100: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
NEVER PAY FOR ANY E CURRENCY FROM THEM,THEY PURE ARMED ROBBERS.WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR WAYS TO GET THEM.
Re: Xpayinvest Is A Scam by favoured100: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
becareful guys about online investment programs
Re: Xpayinvest Is A Scam by nicekeno(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
That's a blatant lie.

TruexGOLD is one of the most reliable exchangers in this country.
Re: Xpayinvest Is A Scam by newdawn09(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
@nicekeno, did u invest in xpayinvest? Why are u saying it's a lie when pple dt av invested are talkng if u av not invest dnt defend them except u are dre agent.
Re: Xpayinvest Is A Scam by nicekeno(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2013
xpay was never organised by TruexGOLD. xPAY has a different board of directors different from that of TruexGOLD. xPAY was only advertised on TruexGOLD based on certain conditions, xPAY did n't meet up with the conditions so TruexGOLD had to opt out by removing any links associated with the xpay on their website. Meanwhile xpay promised a 20% moneyback guarantee, but TruexGOLD made sure they stepped it up to 30%. Now this was what the terms states, incase something goes wrong or the funds were lost. You shouldn't have invested if you weren't comfortable with the guarantee.
Now i speak to you as an insider 'cos i work with TruexGOLD and not even as an Agent which u guessed.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Resume, Way Before He Was Famous / How To Secure Colleteral Free Loan For New Or Existing Business / Buy Webmoney @ N170/$. Limited Stock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.