Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,410 members, 7,964,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang (24614 Views)

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Truckpusher(m): 2:12am On Mar 08, 2013
sarutobie: SS peeps now know that their neighbours in the SE are the least of their problems..goodmornin oo
That's not true ,we know all along what you can do if you had the same opportunity like these abokis ,besides you're just too close for comfort .So we decided to cure the real disease before the surgery.

You said ...."good morning ooo".....my reply...you're welcome'
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by kabaka1: 2:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Demdem: From what I have personally observe, for one northern owner there are several southern collaborators. Aboki simply can't succeed without having the people on ground. I honestly don't blame them.

I believe u. It's all a game of scratch my back and I scratch urs cool.
Just don't believe all u hear n see in d open arena cheesy grin cool
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:40am On Mar 08, 2013
Truckpusher: That's not true ,we know all along what you can do if you had the same opportunity like these abokis ,besides you're just too close for comfort .So we decided to cure the real disease before the surgery.

^^^On the bolded: could you make a quick list of the crimes Ndigbo have visited on the Niger Delta region/peoples, so we can compare it with that done to them by Nigeria/Hausa-Fulani; this would help us situate your argument better on why the Niger Delta people would prefer Hausa/Fulani to Igbo.

Also, don't forget to add which ethnicity you're from in the Niger Delta.

Cheers.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by naijaking1: 2:42am On Mar 08, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Add to the bolded, the one i just heard on the news this evening: they've now focused their attention on the 'Federal Road Safety Commission' and accused Osita Chidoka of favouring 'certain regions' to the detriment of 'others' in the 2012 recruitment excercise; he now had to make a press release on NTA news saying the accusation is false and that there was no recruitment drive in 2012......you couldn't make it up, walahi!

....and you wouldn't see the Federal Character commission alahaji professor come to tells us how Chidoka emplys "only Igbos"
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Truckpusher(m): 2:42am On Mar 08, 2013
kettykin: I have repeated this over and over in this Forum that Niger Deltans are the biggest fools of this Century time will not permit me to Elaborate fully on this.

The Niger Delta Elders Sold out big time and even in a hundred years from now the coming Generations would find out and weep over how their Fore Fathers sold them for nothing , if you go through the list not even 1 Niger Deltan was considered for an oil block , presnetly Northerners are having meetings here and there talking about how the present president signed a 1 tenure deal with them and the useless yorubas who are meant to be southerners but are actually Banza bakwai (an Illegitimate descendant of the Hausas) are busy organizing one illegitimate meeting and party alignment on how the can return the presidency to their gods and masters in the North .

I really weep for Niger Deltans particularly the Ijaws, fools like Adaka Boro who fought for his be people to be int his kind of slavery and other people like Ejoor whose only achievement seems to be escaping on a bicycle to lagos while his mates in the army were busy siphoning oil blocks.

GEJ will be the biggest fool on earth if he does not win the 2015 and 2019 presidential elections any body who does not like that is free to opt out of Nigeria and form his/her country.
We aren't fools boy.......we're biding our time and when that day comes y'all will crying like ladies.

Trust me it's always wise to fight at the right time rather than fight at the wrong time and be vanquished ,subdued like our neighbor.
Just one day that's all we need.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Truckpusher: We aren't fools boy.......we're biding our time and when that day comes y'all will crying like ladies.

Trust me it's always wise to fight at the right time rather than fight at the wrong time and be vanquished ,subdued like our neighbor.

^^^Truckpusher, could you refer back to the 'oyel blocks' thread; i asked you some questions there.

Cheers.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by naijaking1: 2:55am On Mar 08, 2013
Truckpusher: That's not true ,we know all along what you can do if you had the same opportunity like these abokis ,besides you're just too close for comfort .So we decided to cure the real disease before the surgery.

I just can't stop laughing!!!
How do they say it? For a plate of porridge, he sold his soul
Igbo people and their eastern brothers always had their problems, naturally. Was it the Hausa north and Tivs and Idoma's?, Yorubas and the Edo? There was always a problem. Igbos never opened shooting squad to eliminate their minroities like the muslim Hause did on Tivs, instead, we fought about civil service jobs, etc
The only difference was that the east, I mean; majority and minorities lost the war. The campaign and amnesia to paint Igbos as the only culprit was just a federal effort to further divide. Educated easterners whether you're Igbo, Ijaw, Efik, Ogoni, Ibibio know better.
BTW, I just read Don Etebete's account of Bakassi, how Gowon offered it up Ahidjo so that he could help defeat Biafra. At the end of the day, the minority people of the former eastern Nigeria who thought Igbos were their headache have lost more than Igbos themselves.
Ask Ken Saro Wiwa, Adaka Boro, and the native Cross River owners of the Bakassi land. These troubles never end-oh!
You guys need attonment, Igbos already paid in blood.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by naijaking1: 3:04am On Mar 08, 2013
Truckpusher: We aren't fools boy.......we're biding our time and when that day comes y'all will crying like ladies.

That's the problem. When you say 'we' I assume you meant ND people or former eastern Nigerian minority. The problem is that God created the people of eastern Nigeria to live close to each other. Where Igboland begins and ends in Nigeria is still in question, so please don't get carried away.

Many NDs whose fathers had a hard time competing against Igbos in civil service, who fabricated many untold stories to steal their brothers' properties in PH in the name of abandoned property, and who are currently teaching their young one lies and more lies shall be exposed at the appropriate time.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Truckpusher(m): 3:14am On Mar 08, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^On the bolded: could you make a quick list of the crimes Ndigbo have visited on the Niger Delta region/peoples, so we can compare it with that done to them by Nigeria/Hausa-Fulani; this would help us situate your argument better on why the Niger Delta people would prefer Hausa/Fulani to Igbo.

Also, don't forget to add which ethnicity you're from in the Niger Delta.

Cheers.
Talking abt ethnicity that i come from in the Niger delta is a total waste of my precious time cos we all know where y'all driving at ,you can go ahead dream all you guys want but be careful that dream will always your Achilles heels.

Now back to our preference on one tribe over another; it was totally strategic for future military conflict....i hope you understand....besides you started a fight we knew nothing abt ,we tried our best and fell in our thousands yet we were labelled and called all sorts of name and this was after all the land grabbing (loan gotten from the banking system of the then eastern region solely for the majority to develop properties in phc that were acquired in fictitious manner) which was given back as an abandoned property after the war ,marginalization under the then eastern region .so,we made a choice and we never regretted it.....if we had made a choice the opposite way you wanted it ,it would have been worse right now and so far so good at least we've survived as a people .
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by naijaking1: 3:22am On Mar 08, 2013
Truckpusher: Talking abt ethnicity that i come from in the Niger delta is a total waste of my precious time cos we all know where y'all driving at ,you can go ahead dream all you guys want but be careful that dream will always your Achilles heels.

Now back to our preference on one tribe over another; it was totally strategic for future military conflict....i hope you understand....besides you started a fight we knew nothing abt ,we tried our best and fell in our thousands yet we were labelled and called all sorts of name and this was after all the land grabbing (loan gotten from the banking system of the then eastern region solely for the majority to develop properties in phc that were acquired in fictitious manner) which was given back as an abandoned property after the war ,marginalization under the then eastern region .so,we made a choice and we never regretted it.....if we had made a choice the opposite way you wanted it ,it would have been worse right now and so far so good at least we've survived as a people .

Ask any person old enough to tell you the truth about the so-called Igbo massacre in the north circa 1966. Granted that Igbo were the majority victims, Edo, Ibibios, Efiks, Ijaws were not spared. Guess what, "Biafra" was a named coined by an Ijaw memebr of the eastern house of chiefs.
For every reason, you can think of for sabotaging fellow easterners, i can easily give you 10 while it was a bad idea. If you read World history, you'll better understand.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Truckpusher(m): 3:36am On Mar 08, 2013
naijaking1:

Ask any person old enough to tell you the truth about the so-called Igbo massacre in the north circa 1966. Granted that Igbo were the majority victims, Edo, Ibibios, Efiks, Ijaws were not spared. Guess what, "Biafra" was a named coined by an Ijaw memebr of the eastern house of chiefs.
For every reason, you can think of for sabotaging fellow easterners, i can easily give you 10 while it was a bad idea. If you read World history, you'll better understand.
of course i know world history,but you want us to be brothers yet you guys are so bitter over what happened in 1968?.......I've always said to myself why don't we come together and kick them azz out ,if the SW wants be their slaves ?no problem.....after the whole thing then we can sit down and talk ,but if we can't talk on a round table ?so be it,but again when i read what you guys believe abt us and say abt us then i come back to my senses SNAKES BEGETS ONLY SNAKES.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by BlackPikiN(m): 3:55am On Mar 08, 2013
Truckpusher: of course i know world history,but you want us to be brothers yet you guys are so bitter over what happened in 1968?.......I've always said to myself why don't we come together and kick them azz out ,if the SW wants be their slaves ?no problem.....after the whole thing then we can sit down and talk ,but if we can't talk on a round table ?so be it,but again when i read what you guys believe abt us and say abt us then i [size=20pt]come back to my senses [/size] SNAKES BEGETS ONLY SNAKES.

Na for where your senses dey when Igbo supported GEJ? lol GAADAMN!
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by pazienza(m): 4:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Demdem: From what I have personally observe, for one northern owner there are several southern collaborators. Aboki simply can't succeed without having the people on ground. I honestly don't blame them.

They have willing collaborators from the south,cos they 've got access to the money(oil blocks),to buy them over,take away the oil blocks,and you would have rendered them powerless.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by pazienza(m): 4:09am On Mar 08, 2013

You have still not learnt your lessons,this is so bad.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by pazienza(m): 4:18am On Mar 08, 2013
Proud igbo, truckpusher is from your lga in rivers,he is an ogba man. The same ogba of the great ogbuehi francis ellah. You would expect the igbophobia coming from him from any non-igbo niger-deltan,but not really from a man,whose mother tongue,every well travelled person from south-east would easily understand, a man whose king goes by the name,CHUKWUMELA NNAM OBI. It's really a pity.

Btw,truckpusher,proud-igbo is an ndoni man,maybe you can now begin to see the folly of your ways.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Ojotayo1(m): 5:18am On Mar 08, 2013
Let IBB react to this please. We know him to a stunch advocate of federal character and quota system...where are these principles? Even though the northerners will still have the largest percentage if these principles were adhered to, the marginalisation wouldn't have being this much.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by alex101(m): 5:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Truckpusher: Talking abt ethnicity that i come from in the Niger delta is a total waste of my precious time cos we all know where y'all driving at ,you can go ahead dream all you guys want but be careful that dream will always your Achilles heels.

This is one of the most senseless posts I've ever read on NL. So the "majority" acquired land fictitiously through loan from the banking system of the eastern region and the "minority" were able to get back those land via abandoned property? Can you provide proof for this assertion? As for your claim that you've survive as a people,,,I think you need to ask the average person on the streets of the so called "niger delta" how well they've been faring with all that pollution in their backyard. One thing most of you folks in the phantom "niger delta" don't know is that the oil you think belong to you had LOOOOONG been taking away from you and there's ABSOLUTELY nothing you guys can do about it. We Igbo don't give a fly f##k if you regret your actions or not as we are faring way much better that y'all in nigeria,,,,capish cool.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Godogwu: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2013
vandarsar: Lol....you still using world bank definition of poverty to judge yourself?

Huh
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by pazienza(m): 5:57am On Mar 08, 2013
alex101: This is one of the most senseless posts I've ever read on NL. So the "majority" acquired land fictitiously through loan from the banking system of the eastern region and the "minority" were able to get back those land via abandoned property? Can you provide proof for this assertion? As for your claim that you've survive as a people,,,I think you need to ask the average person on the streets of the so called "niger delta" how well they've been faring with all that pollution in their backyard. One thing most of you folks in the phantom "niger delta" don't know is that the oil you think belong to you had LOOOOONG been taking away from you and there's ABSOLUTELY nothing you guys can do about it. We Igbo don't give a fly f##k if you regret your actions or not as we are faring way much better that y'all in nigeria,,,,capish cool.

The funny thing is that the same land that they forcefully took from the south easterners,in the name of abandoned property,had long been bought over by the descendants of those south-easterners they took those lands from, Ph like before the war,is still in the hands of south-easterners,as they are the group that like investing in landed property,outside their towns of origin. The fact that they have succeded in re-buying those land back,shows that they actually acquired it before,because of their hardwork.

People should learn to be grateful to south-easterners,most of these people that go about talking about how we dispossessed them of their lands,were actually the ones that came running to south-easterners,begging for money in exchange for those lands,in other to solve their pressing needs. Tommorrow they would finish the money,and when they(especially the sons of the man,who sold the land years ago) look at the land that once belonged to them,they become filled with hatred for the south-easterners,they feel like you duped them,even though you bought the land at a fair price,they easily forget how the money accrued from the sale of the land solved their problems then,and that nobody but the igboman would have been able to pay them such amount for their land.

Before you know it,all of them will team up,and start chanting anti-igbo songs,and talk about how the igboman is trying to colonize them,and the need to reclaim their ancestral lands from the igboman,who stole it from them. Yet anytime anyone of them have a pressing problem,he would be begging a south-easterner to buy his land cos he knows that the igboman will buy it at a fair price.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by aljharem(m): 6:21am On Mar 08, 2013
pazienza:

The funny thing is that the same land that they forcefully took from the south easterners,in the name of abandoned property,had long been bought over by the descendants of those south-easterners they took those lands from, Ph like before the war,is still in the hands of south-easterners,as they are the group that like investing in landed property,outside their towns of origin. The fact that they have succeded in re-buying those land back,shows that they actually acquired it before,because of their hardwork.

People should learn to be grateful to south-easterners,most of these people that go about talking about how we dispossessed them of their lands,were actually the ones that came running to south-easterners,begging for money in exchange for those lands,in other to solve their pressing needs. Tommorrow they would finish the money,and when they(especially the sons of the man,who sold the land years ago) look at the land that once belonged to them,they become filled with hatred for the south-easterners,they feel like you duped them,even though you bought the land at a fair price,they easily forget how the money accrued from the sale of the land solved their problems then,and that nobody but the igboman would have been able to pay them such amount for their land.

Before you know it,all of them will team up,and start chanting anti-igbo songs,and talk about how the igboman is trying to colonize them,and the need to reclaim their ancestral lands from the igboman,who stole it from them. Yet anytime anyone of them have a pressing problem,he would be begging a south-easterner to buy his land cos he knows that the igboman will buy it at a fair price.

I find this very very comical grin grin grin I mean, just because you bought a land does not mean it is your forever. Hmmmm I think we have repeated this over and over and over again. Nigeria does not have agencies that renew leased lands that is why I think you all are facing this problem of understanding
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Demdem(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^There are crooks/greedy opportunists from every region/ethnicity; but can you spot the major difference between the southern crooks/greedy opportunists you listed above and the ones from your neck of the woods?.....go on!

what makes those that work for them crroks? do u have any well paying jobs in which either them or their family will be comfortable with? u are talking craps.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Demdem(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2013
kabaka1:

I believe u. It's all a game of scratch my back and I scratch urs cool.
Just don't believe all u hear n see in d open arena cheesy grin cool

Exactly, a single Aboki cant succeed in the ND i know without battalions of local collaborators.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Demdem(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2013
pazienza:

They have willing collaborators from the south,cos they 've got access to the money(oil blocks),to buy them over,take away the oil blocks,and you would have rendered them powerless.

how will u do that when there is nothing in our law books that suggest that these guys got and operating these blocs illegally? are u sure thousands of southern collaborators that makes them succeed wont feel the pain more than they themselves? ok, lets see if the retardeen has the balls to effect what u suggest.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by eaglechild: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2013

You are NOT from the Niger delta.
Go and sleep.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by pazienza(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2013
eaglechild:
You are NOT from the Niger delta.
Go and sleep.

He is from ONELGA rivers state,that makes him a niger deltan,unless you want to play the the same game,edwin clark played against his distant relative Peter Odili, when he termed him an 'igboman'.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Truckpusher(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2013
alex101: This is one of the most senseless posts I've ever read on NL. So the "majority" acquired land fictitiously through loan from the banking system of the eastern region and the "minority" were able to get back those land via abandoned property? Can you provide proof for this assertion? As for your claim that you've survive as a people,,,I think you need to ask the average person on the streets of the so called "niger delta" how well they've been faring with all that pollution in their backyard. One thing most of you folks in the phantom "niger delta" don't know is that the oil you think belong to you had LOOOOONG been taking away from you and there's ABSOLUTELY nothing you guys can do about it. We Igbo don't give a fly f##k if you regret your actions or not as we are faring way much better that y'all in nigeria,,,,capish cool.
Delusion of the highest order.......you guys are so ok yet you keep running away from your region in your thousands searching for greener pasture that doesn't exist.

If you truly believe in your opinion that you guys are faring better than every other region of this country ,then you got what I'll classify as DELUSION OF GRANDEUR .
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by Truckpusher(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2013
pazienza:

He is from ONELGA rivers state,that makes him a niger deltan,unless you want to play the the same game,edwin clark played against his distant relative Peter Odili, when he termed him an 'igboman'.
Pazi ,continue deluding yourself abt my ethnicity . grin grin
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by nke001: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2013
Reviews on how those oil blocks were allocated must commence after the passage of the PIB .

Solid minerals developed in the north were hardly accounted for. . . and now they clamour for 13% derivation on revenue generated from such sector where there is no accountability.

Can I ask this 1 question: How many southerner is a proud owner of natural minerals in the north?

Bleeping all southern politician...

1 naigeirie

KEEP TELLING US LIES WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Watching from outerspace
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by slimfit1(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2013
So the mallos have full access to your farms.

what are you going to do about it?

What can you do about it?

Do you have any plans or just the usual noise making?

Just get over it man.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2013

^^^Bia asswipe, stop being evasive and answer my question......what's so difficult in saying which ethnicity in the Niger Delta you're from? Could it be b'cos you're a bloody imposter trying to 'maintain' the schisms created in the old eastern region by your ilk? I have my suspicions as to where you're from.

Why is it that when imposters like the twerp quoted above try to peddle falsehoods and bring divisions in the east, you don't have ethnicities (like Ijaw, Ikwerre, Efik, Annang, Ibibio, etc) standing up to identify with the truth? I've also noticed that they like to stay quiet when GEJ is being attacked by the usual bitter suspects, and leave Ndigbo to defend him on our own; really annoying.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by djon78(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2013
alj harem:

I find this very very comical grin grin grin I mean, just because you bought a land does not mean it is your forever. Hmmmm I think we have repeated this over and over and over again. Nigeria does not have agencies that renew leased lands that is why I think you all are facing this problem of understanding

What are you on about that my landed property I have in Lagos is not mine you must be kiding big time. Sir louis Ojukwu as far back as in the 1940's bought up a lot of landed properties in Lagos, like the queens drive ikoyi the Ojukwus are fighting for, also in Apapa off liverpool road he has a lot of properties there, up till today his 3rd generation are still owners of the land up till today, so don't come and quote what you don't know.
The reason why most Igbos buy up land is more of investment opportunity, like landed property is a good colateral for raising fund, one of my very close friend his dad was just was nothin much in the 1990's till when he came to Abuja, he bought off a lot of lands then in abj today the man is a multi billonare he sold just one of his properties to one of the children of a past Nigerian leaders for over 1 billion, that's the Igbo spirit, in Banana island, parkview, other parts of ikoyi, lekki phase one, maitama, asokoro etc I know many Igbo bussiness moguls that own properties worth billions, tomorrow you say it no longer theirs, not like that my friend.
Re: Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks - Senator Enang by OneNaira6: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2013
Is this new to SS? I'm even shocked that there are some SS that find this new; it makes me wonder the ones that find what the senator is saying as a new revelation ever lived in SS. I knew this since I was a little boy in Asaba. Every f2king body knew this sh1t. Infact, the few little crumps such as the few small amount of oil companies that happen to find themselves on any SS soil unlike the majority that are out, I urge una to walk inside it one day, most of the workers are SW. Is there anything wrong with SW being the workers? Of course not, its just a shame We don't have the oil blocks and we do not have the jobs pertaining the oil. The SS sold their own soul out. Why do you think MEND came into existence? SS has no one to blame but unaselves. The reason i said una as oppose to our is because my people ain't have no damn hand in this. Anyway back to my criticism, we constantly calling northerners dumb and granted they are not book smart but one damn thing for sure is the north are street smart and I respect them for that because that is the necessary key for survival. The south are book smart but not street smart. The ones more likely to survive in that sort of situation is the individuals with sense on how to survive the street. They, north, mastered the act of control and power holding from oyinbo because they used that divide and conquer, Europeans used on Africans to colonize Africa, to colonize SS. Who are we to blame for falling for it but SS. Hence the reason I'm finding the attacks some SS are doing to the north and SW a bit comical. If una were too stupid to believe the story that ojukwu wanted to rule your oil blocks despite the fact the man never did such a thing when he was the leader of the eastern region, who do you blame for falling mugu if not yourself. Remember nkem owoh song, "it just a game, you be the mugu, I be the master". The north won, some SS helped them win, let them enjoy the milk of their win and stop crying. That's why SE constantly laugh and greet Goodmorning at SS anytime stories such as this surfaces. Our ancestors sold our soul, or rather ya'll ancestors sold our soul, GEJ isn't doing anything to change it so let's enjoy the one Nigeria the way it is or rather some fought for. The criticism equally extend to SE because similar to SS, they are stupidly letting the entire world know about their oil instead of hiding that sh1t away. Stupidly letting the north own their own blocks as well. Before we'll know it the oil blocks in anambra, just like ones in IMO and abia, would belong to North. To SE shouting "good morning", una have no mouth to talk or criticize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) / Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.