Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,241 members, 7,943,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

She Denied Me Of Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Denied Me Of Sex (5818 Views)

My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court / Fed-up Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing All The Times She Denied Him S*x / He Molested His Girl & Shared Her Photo Because She Denied Him The "Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Denied Me Of Sex by Toonice(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2013
Good day to you all. please kindly advice me on this my matrimonial problem. my wife have been denied me of sex for some months now.

What really happen is that whenever i requested for it she always complain of tiredness. her occupation is teacher. she teach in primary school. i have complain this to her several time but there is no change. and i don't like cheating on her. because i made a promise to her never to hv sex with any other lady apart from her may be that is what is given her the confidence to denied me of my right i don't know. please i need ur advice before i know the step to take

Thanks
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by lecturerdabo(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Sorry for your predicament. U need to sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her.

I don't support infidelity, I don't also advice U go shouting down on her(It is my right).

There must be reason for her action;
1.U not taking good care of her(not providing for her needs maybe cos U think she is working and can take care of her personal needs)
2.U not satisfying her sexually etc

So the solution to this is communication.

Good-luck.

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by miredia(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2013
Toonice: Good day to you all. please kindly advice me on this my matrimonial problem. my wife have been denied me of sex for some months now.

What really happen is that whenever i requested for it she always complain of tiredness. her occupation is teacher. she teach in primary school. i have complain this to her several time but there is no change. and i don't like cheating on her. because i made a promise to her never to hv sex with any other lady apart from her may be that is what is given her the confidence to denied me of my right i don't know. please i need ur advice before i know the step to take

Thanks
As an elementary school teacher i strongly doubt her denial is fatigue related, she could possibly be sexua*lly entangled with someone else. I'd suggest you engage her in a polite conversation inquiring of her sexua*l absence. Women seldomly have mechanical se.x so an emotional detachment, aborrhed grievance is also plausible.
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2013
I remember one of your posts where you were upset because your wife asked that you help iron when you were ironing your own clothes.
https://www.nairaland.com/800879/should-husband-iron-wifes-clothes
The other time you were angry that women no longer kneel down and greet their husbands and serve them food.

My point is do you help her out at home or do you let her work her self to the ground cooking cleaning washing and dealing with the kids because you assume as a teacher she doesn't have much work to do at work.
On the contrary teaching can be tedious not to mention dealing with kids.
The happiest men who are well serviced are those who keep "I am the man" logo behind take time and partner with their wives in vbuilding and running a happy home.
Ask your wife how you can help her reduce her tiredness.
I am happy cheating is not in your books I plead that you shouldn't consider it as you will invite bigger issues,
Work with madam and see how you can help.
Those men you call "women wrapper" are some of the happiest and most satisfied men alive

12 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by feminineA: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2013
For a woman sex isn't mama nkechi lie down and you romping up and down. Sex starts from when she wakes up, how she woke up, what you had done during the day to make her happy or sad.
Fatigue is just an excuse not to have sex with you. You need to find out why the denial. Re u selfish in bed?? Do u just want to eja. Culate and roll over and sleep?? Nah nah sex has passed all that. You need to be more patient with her and understand what makes her happy and tickles.

5 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by RollingFella(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Toonice: Good day to you all. please kindly advice me on this my matrimonial problem. my wife have been denied me of sex for some months now.

Thanks

Though i have never supported the use of sex as a form of punishment in marriage, a married woman do not just deny the husband sex for no reason. There must be a reason why she has refused you sex and from my view, its a big problem and if not solved, may ballon into bigger problems in the marriage. Just like debrief08 has said, try and always help out in domestic chores. Let her know that you love her via your actions and the way you relate to her. You can organise a quick-get-away,and surprise trip to a relaxing place on weekends to ease her stress and tiredness since she complains about it frequently. Treat her like a queen, and try to make her relax. i believe that by the time you keep doing this, whenever you engage her in a relaxed discussion and you bring up the issue of her sex denial, she may open up more. There is this law of science that says 'To every reaction,there is an equal and opposite action'.

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by revelation2013(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Are u a xtain? Pls be prayn 4 her nd let God be d leader of ur home nd u wil see dat d wisdom nd undastandn u nd ur wife need wil be granted unto u

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by maclatunji: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2013
feminine A: For a woman sex isn't mama x lie down and you romping up and down. Sex starts from when she wakes up, how she woke up, what you had done during the day to make her happy or sad.
Fatigue is just an excuse not to have sex with you. You need to find out why the denial. Re u selfish in bed?? Do u just want to eja. Culate and roll over and sleep?? Nah nah sex has passed all that. You need to be more patient with her and understand what makes her happy and tickles.

Exactly, 'make love' to your wife not coition. One is emotional with a physical expression, the other is just physical exertion. There is hardly anything that can be more depressing for a woman than having a man she is not pleased with exerting all his physical energy on her. Your being her husband won't mitigate the resentment.

If a man is frequently asking his wife for sex, there is something wrong somewhere, both of you need to be eager to have each other.

Having said that, your wife should be more expressive- it is totally wrong to be playing mind games with your husband.

FeminineA, you need to apologise to the Nkechis out there.

4 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by feminineA: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
maclatunji:

Exactly, 'make love' to your wife not coition. One is emotional with a physical expression, the other is just physical exertion. There is hardly anything that can be more depressing for a woman than having a man she is not pleased with exerting all his physical energy on her. Your being her husband won't mitigate the resentment.

If a man is frequently asking his wife for sex, there is something wrong somewhere, both of you need to be eager to have each other.

Having said that, your wife should be more expressive- it is totally wrong to be playing mind games with your husband.

FeminineA, you need to apologise to the Nkechis out there.

Lolz just using it for illustration. Sorry to all Nnkechi"s out there

2 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by maclatunji: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
^I know, use 'X' or 'Y', next time.
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by greatgod2012(f): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
@op, do you just have inter...course(coitus) with her or lovemaking with her, there is a wide difference btwn d two.
You dont need to ask your wife for s.e. x, she should have known that there is going to be action in d evening or at any other time of d day, lovemaking starts from waking up, with d way you will be flirting with her all around d places.........speaking from experience.
May God help us all.
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by biolabee(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Poster good one for bringing out your pain here
Trust me when I say you are not alone and IT IS NOT ONLY YOUR FAULT

Don't bother with people that think it is Your fault and you are not into the loving thing from dawn till twillight before you get a phock with your own wife.

Some women are just frigid or have low s.ex drive through no fault of their own and there is nothing you can do about it whether you make breakfast in bed for them, send love sms through out the day and then make a candlelit dinner at night

E no just dey their bodi

It willl just be chore bore for you and also for the woman.

They are just inhibited either through religion or from bad childhood experiences.

However you also know having a concubine introduces complications the consequences you may not be able to bear.
So avoid it

1. Discuss with madam, tell her your frustration and find out from her what going on through her mind makes her tick
It may be work, hormonal or something.

2. Ask her what does she want considering you feel strongly about this
She must be frank with you.

3.if she see it as an issue you are a lucky man then find out from her what you can do to make the experience more enriching.tips from earlier posts are helpful in this regard.

4. If she tells you she is satisfied s.exually and you are fairly certain she is faithful, then sorry you have to bear your cross as she is of the SCHOOL OF FRIGIDITY.
These ones you have to wait till their in their 30s when they get a burst of h0rny hormones.

Make do with ALL you can do while you bide your time

Sorry o
Ish
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by maclatunji: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
^Ha! No way, it must 'dey her bodi' O. Oga, instruct her to only cook sea food from now on (No more meat). No more tea in that house O, na Milo/Bournvita. By her chocolate boxes every week. OP's wife must 'feel it'.

Biolabee, this your presentation is every faithful man's worst nightmare. Frigid? No O, it must become active

#LOL
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by biolabee(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
maclatunji: ^Ha! No way, it must 'dey her bodi' O. Oga, instruct her to only cook sea food from now on (No more meat). No more tea in that house O, na Milo/Bournvita. By her chocolate boxes every week. OP's wife must 'feel it'.

Biolabee, this your presentation is every faithful man's worst nightmare. Frigid? No O, it must become active

#LOL

Amen o
You sure say everybody's body be like torchlight?

Let me hold you
Girl caress my body
You got me going crazy
Turn me on
Turn me on
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by maclatunji: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
^Behave yourself. It is the the job of every husband of a frigid wife to unleash the tigress in her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by biolabee(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
maclatunji: ^Behave yourself. It is the the job of every husband of a frigid wife to unleash the tigress in her. cheesy

tigress or kitten
which one? cheesy
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by EzePromoe: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm not married but I see such things as spiritual than physical undecided
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by maclatunji: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
biolabee:

tigress or kitten
which one? cheesy

Tigress in bed and kitten elsewhere. #Sheesh
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Shower her with love and care. Be lively at home by sharing your feelings to her and you will see that things will change
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 08, 2013
miredia: As an elementary school teacher i strongly doubt her denial is fatigue related, she could possibly be sexua*lly entangled with someone else. I'd suggest you engage her in a polite conversation inquiring of her sexua*l absence. Women seldomly have mechanical se.x so an emotional detachment, aborrhed grievance is also plausible.
U b real ancient man, see as u take dig am frm his past.
The poster problem pass s** him lack civilization
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by Toonice(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2013
biolabee: Poster good one for bringing out your pain here
Trust me when I say you are not alone and IT IS NOT ONLY YOUR FAULT

Don't bother with people that think it is Your fault and you are not into the loving thing from dawn till twillight before you get a phock with your own wife.

Some women are just frigid or have low s.ex drive through no fault of their own and there is nothing you can do about it whether you make breakfast in bed for them, send love sms through out the day and then make a candlelit dinner at night

E no just dey their bodi

It willl just be chore bore for you and also for the woman.

They are just inhibited either through religion or from bad childhood experiences.

However you also know having a concubine introduces complications the consequences you may not be able to bear.
So avoid it

1. Discuss with madam, tell her your frustration and find out from her what going on through her mind makes her tick
It may be work, hormonal or something.

2. Ask her what does she want considering you feel strongly about this
She must be frank with you.

3.if she see it as an issue you are a lucky man then find out from her what you can do to make the experience more enriching.tips from earlier posts are helpful in this regard.

4. If she tells you she is satisfied s.exually and you are fairly certain she is faithful, then sorry you have to bear your cross as she is of the SCHOOL OF FRIGIDITY.
These ones you have to wait till their in their 30s when they get a burst of h0rny hormones.

Make do with ALL you can do while you bide your time

Sorry o
Ish

THANKS
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by Toonice(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2013
Eze Promoe: I'm not married but I see such things as spiritual than physical undecided

can u plz elaborate ur point
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by biolabee(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2013
Toonice:
THANKS

no p.. so how is it going now?
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by seyibrown(f): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2013
biolabee:

no p.. so how is it going now?

He neva reach 24 hours now? grin Give the woman time to respond to his new approach. A woman who has been dead to her man for some months(for whatever reasons) doesn't wake up in one day. It's be a gradual process to recovery.
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by biolabee(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2013
lecturerdabo: Sorry for your predicament. U need to sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her.

I don't support infidelity, I don't also advice U go shouting down on her(It is my right).

There must be reason for her action;
1.U not taking good care of her(not providing for her needs maybe cos U think she is working and can take care of her personal needs)
2.U not satisfying her sexually etc

So the solution to this is communication.

Good-luck.

Well said.
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by Abukenzy(f): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Try and relieve her of her house chores.
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by micklplus(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2013
@op! Sorry about your predicament.

Some women are just to rigid! But then, you need to do your thing. For real, be more romantic, make her laugh more, tickle her anywhere in the house, help her out at home. Summary, be very creative sexually and be very good at satisfying her sexually and I'm sure she'll come around and reward you generously!

Stay happy man! Cheers
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by BabaOyo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm....lemme prescribe some herbs for you.....that is after you have done all the things Debrief, biolabee & co suggested up above!! If her problem is lack of "fire" then a little mixture of natural herbs in her tea every morning will give u some "sleepless nights" yes I mean sleepless nights for two of you!!!! Na u go run o!!
Ewe nbe....Egbo-Igi si wa!!
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by biolabee(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Baba Oyo: Hmmm....lemme prescribe some herbs for you.....that is after you have done all the things Debrief & co suggested up above!! If her problem is lack of "fire" then a little mixture of natural herbs in her tea every morning will give u some "sleepless nights" yes I mean sleepless nights for two of you!!!! Na u go run o!!
Ewe nbe....Egbo-Igi si wa!!

kolo baba grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by BabaOyo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

kolo baba grin grin cheesy cheesy
Hehehe........Kolo omo !!!!
nkan ti agbalagba fi n j'eko....abe ewe lo wa o!
Re: She Denied Me Of Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Hehehe........Kolo omo !!!!
nkan ti agbalagba fi n j'eko....abe ewe lo wa o!

Reach inside under Baba Oyo's abe ewe and guess what I found? Akara! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Untold Stories Of Single Mothers / Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. / Married With No Friends : Lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.