Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Help! Big Bust! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Big Bust! (6826 Views)

I Need Help! Big Phobia For Serious Relationship. / Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? / Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Big Bust! by coolfunke(f): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
I would really appreciate if i can get help. I really would love to have a full chest. I admire girls with full chest.

What can I do aside surgery to enlarge my breast?
I love my figure, slim and beautiful but a moderete breast ( not too big) would just cap it up.

My husband likes big bust but he's not complaining sha.

Nairalanders, pls help a fellow sister.
Re: Help! Big Bust! by emmanuel2u: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2008
thats y he is ur husband,starve him for 2 weeks and make sure his food everyday is breasts sucking and squeezing,u will be amazed at d result after 2 weeks
Re: Help! Big Bust! by tngtech(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
emmanuel2u:

thats y he is your husband,starve him for 2 weeks and make sure his food everyday is breasts sucking and squeezing,u will be amazed at d result after 2 weeks

dats a good one or maybe u come and i will teach you cuz i dont' see any reasons you u want ur bust to be big if your husband is not complaining. I suspect u want to seduce others with it. be careful
Re: Help! Big Bust! by tommyex(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
cheesy grin

I dont think EMMA's solution can help again,cos i expect you to have tried it,I will advice you to be content.
You cant have it all,let him love you for ur arse or maybe ur tummy cheesy
Re: Help! Big Bust! by emmanuel2u: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2008
@TOMMY
I DISAGREE WITH U,ITS NOT ONLY TUMMY , HAVE U FORGOTTEN THAT NAIJA MEN LIKE BREASTS PASS ANYTHING FOR DIS LIFE,THEY NO DEY USE EYE SEE AM
Re: Help! Big Bust! by tommyex(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2008
so the Jugless girls wont marry again?
I know we like it,but If you married her without jugs,you cant expect her to grow it like a tree,abi?He ll like her for other things.
Na lack of toasters dey worry am jare

His Grace
ehen,i know say una dey come
Re: Help! Big Bust! by chinda3: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2008
@emma
i also agree wt emma ,naija men like breasts well well,infact if a guy is kissing a girl the first place his hands goes to is the MANCHESTER(BREASTS) BEFORE GOING TO THE ARSENAL(ASS) OR GIRINGORI(P*********Y)
@HIS GRACE
I FEEL U MY BROTHER,u right ,we need to observe before we conclude so d pics will really help
Re: Help! Big Bust! by tommyex(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2008
the jugs makes d girl react quicker than the arse,
Arse na jus flesh now,it has jus a slow response time cheesy
Re: Help! Big Bust! by lucabrasi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2008
thought there was a breast pump thingy for females,why dnt u try that out before going for something as drastic as surgery also there s the dangers of reactions from surgeries of that nature i.e the body rejecting the implants and not been done well plus the cost analysis as well
Re: Help! Big Bust! by joshjosh(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2008
have dogs began to have human beings as children? how can a man talk to a lady like this let alone a married woman at that. what is wrong with nigerian young men these days? you ought to be seriously ashamed of yourself and that lovely name you have changed soon.

"
lets see the breast first - because when u go to the doctor - u must show the breast abi? please post the photo - make we see am na. in the photo - make sure say your husband has his hand on your left breast and both of you must be naked - also his di ck must be erect - this is the only way we can recommend a great solution for you - and also make sure u have shaved your obo.
Re: Help! Big Bust! by Uche2nna(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2008
coolfunke:

The caveat is dat one surgery leads to another.
Re: Help! Big Bust! by marlet01(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ Poster

Guys have been the one answering your questions all along, why not ask your girlfriends privately. cool
Re: Help! Big Bust! by saucekid(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2008
for give my being raw but all the topics i've come across over my stay here comprise of boobs,arse,vagina etc. . . . . .

wtf is wrong with y'all
@poster,if you want big bust,allow ur hubby suck with style
*and dont bring this up again otherwise. . . . . . . . angry angry angry

[center][size=20pt]BAN[/size][/center]
Re: Help! Big Bust! by lucabrasi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2008
if its a legitimate question,i dont see anything wrong with asking because we are all adults here and besides all the advices she ll get on here will help her to make the right decision because going under the knife without listening to as much diff opinions as possible could be very dangerous mayb stella obasanjo will be alive today if her friends had been notld enough to tell her the truth,
Re: Help! Big Bust! by TheSly: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2008
As long as he is not complaining. . . . i dont think i see any reason why you should do a B.surgery

But u can use kuluso if u still insist on doing it. . . sav? wink
Re: Help! Big Bust! by Sisikill: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2008
coolfunke:

Hi Nairalanders,
I would really appreciate if i can get help. I really would love to have a full chest. I admire girls with full chest.

I love my figure, slim and beautiful but a moderete breast ( not too big) would just cap it up.

My husband likes big bust but he's not complaining sha.

Nairalanders, please help a fellow sister.

Rotflmao. . .I have just 6 words for you. Be Careful What You Wish For.
Have you ever tried having a conversation with a guy and all he's staring at is your chest? NO, Lucky you.
Have you ever gone to the store, saw a top you really like but you have to get Larger size to accommodate the girls? NO. . .lucky you.
Have you ever had guys approach you because to them big boobies automatically mean you'll jump in bed with them? NO. . .God, can I be you? Please?
Have you ever walked down the street and hear people say "Whoa look at them titties?" No. . .well neither have I but I hear it's a horrible feeling.

Okay, okay. . .that was more than six words but I'm sure you get my point.
Re: Help! Big Bust! by almondjoy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2008
joshjosh:

have dogs began to have human beings as children? how can a man talk to a lady like this let alone a married woman at that. what is wrong with nigerian young men these days? you ought to be seriously ashamed of yourself and that lovely name you have changed soon.

hahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Bros sieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Easy oh! no go catch stroke for Nairaland! cheesy
Re: Help! Big Bust! by TOYOSI20(f): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2008
Sisikill:

Rotflmao. . .I have just 6 words for you. Be Careful What You Wish For.
Have you ever tried having a conversation with a guy and all he's staring at is your chest? NO, Lucky you.
Have you ever gone to the store, saw a top you really like but you have to get Larger size to accommodate the girls? NO. . .lucky you.
Have you ever had guys approach you because to them big boobies automatically mean you'll jump in bed with them? NO. . .God, can I be you? Please?
Have you ever walked down the street and hear people say "Whoa look at them titties?" No. . .well neither have I but I hear it's a horrible feeling.

Okay, okay. . .that was more than six words but I'm sure you get my point.

U are right, large chested women also have their down sides. sad
Re: Help! Big Bust! by princeuk(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2008
Can't Imaging Programming and someone's telling me your work is good but,i don't have the facilities to maintain the PROGRAME
Re: Help! Big Bust! by EccentricJ(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2008
@
Sisikill

I feel that before I can give accurate advise, I must see what she will deal with if she make am big. Send me your picture

eccentricity98@yahoo.com.

This nah for assessment purposes only. tongue
Re: Help! Big Bust! by EccentricJ(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2008
Sisikill, I am waiting ooh. Come on baby, make I see this eighth wonder of the world.
Re: Help! Big Bust! by Sisikill: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2008
Mr. EccentricJ (nice name by the way,)

"Assessment Purposes, hun? Well far be it of me to deny a fellow do gooder. So how do you want it? Half or Full?
Re: Help! Big Bust! by EccentricJ(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2008
You this girl, you have not changed grin grin grin Show me half first because too much too soon can kill person.
Stop the Mr. nonsense unless you mean Master wink
Re: Help! Big Bust! by saucekid(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2008
no comment yet
until i see the bobbie
Re: Help! Big Bust! by oYaTo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2008
Sisikill is right. We always seem to want 2 live another person's life; just as when i was a young boy i wished i were older, and now i wish i could go right back to my teens. Single people want to be married and the married ones will give their left arm to be single again. Once you get the big boobs u'll end up envying girls with moderate boobs.
Re: Help! Big Bust! by SweetT1: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2008
@coolfunke

Eat a lot of paw paw. or drink a lot more milk. Remember we are what we eat?

1 Like

Re: Help! Big Bust! by tommyex(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2008
Eat a lot of paw paw. or drink a lot more milk. Remember we are what we eat

You be clown cheesy grin
Re: Help! Big Bust! by chinesedoll(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2008
get a silicon bra

simple wink wink wink wink
Re: Help! Big Bust! by ariblaze(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2008
Sisikill

you sound b lipsrsealed sty lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Help! Big Bust! by Sisikill: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2008
ariblaze
LOL. . .what tipped you off?
Re: Help! Big Bust! by ariblaze(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2008
lets seeeeeeeeee

hmmmmmm

that would be my granma grin
Re: Help! Big Bust! by annboga(f): 2:37am On Mar 24, 2008
THIS QUESTION IS VERY STUPID AND SENSELESS.
TO NOW CROWN IT ALL UP,YOU ARE MARRIED.
YOU BETTER START THINKING OF THE WAY FORWARD
IN YOUR LIFE,MARRIAGE,FAMILY,RELIGION,
THAN THE NONSENSE U GAVE TO THE WHOLE OF YOUR
THINKING FACULTY, safe.

, no hard feelings ooooo,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / My Breast Skin Died, But A Photographer Saved Me (full Video) / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.