Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. (12907 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Shankboye(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I guess Michelle Obama and Dr. Condoleeza Rice are White. Buhhhhhhhaaaaaa. Dr. RICE was chosen to be third in power over Black and African men and a White man chose her! Buhhhhhhhaaaaa. They both make money you will never see in your life.

Lmao @ Black American and African chicks are different! Let me watch this reality show of African chicks acting sttttraight ghetto in the projects.
. Mumu like u, what is d percentage of black american women(infact black americans) up there compare to white.. Mingle with dem first and come back and argue, there mentality is messed up... Infact most of d black chicks are whites wannabe... Mumu
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by MrsChima1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Shankboye: . Mumu like u, what is d percentage of black american women(infact black americans) up there compare to white.. Mingle with dem first and come back and argue, there mentality is messed up... Infact most of d black chicks are whites wannabe... Mumu

[size=15pt]Spoken like a true ho nigga.[/size] grin grin grin grin

Awwww. It was difficult to think of a stronger comeback weeks later huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is the percentage of YOU and EVERYBODY you know PERSONALLY earns more than Michelle or Condoleeza INDIVIDUALLY? grin grin grin grin grin

My prediction....0%. Don't worry...I won't tell nobody! wink wink

You dig up every Black/Non-African chick that isn't Michelle or Condoleeza and I can dig up every African chick that isn't Michelle and Condoleeza. grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell me what Black/Non-African chicks are doing that is white wannabe? Watch ho nigga fall for the trap. cheesy
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by fati2001(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
I SUPPORT HER.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
fati2001:
I SUPPORT HER.

So na you bump the thread. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by fati2001(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So na you bump the thread. cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by bepositive11: 3:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Nice response but it's not fair to generalise.

Both races have their good and bad apples. Not all black women are virtuous and not all white women are easy
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2021
I would prefer white women anytime any day

BUT FOR DIVINE PURPOSE WHOMEVER GOD wants for me it's okay by me
I'll stick with that
black or white

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.