Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:54 AM

**sell Your LIBERTY RESERVE Here** - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / **sell Your LIBERTY RESERVE Here** (416 Views)

Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder / How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

**sell Your LIBERTY RESERVE Here** by kingdamix(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hi, I wanna buy liberty reserve that's worth of $250, I live in ibadan and I'll prefer to meet with you only if will sell at a considerable price; that's only if you wanna sell liberty reserve and you are in ibadan..
For those that wanna sell and Ain't living in Ibadan please call me with evidence that you are not a SCAMMER or willing to come to Ibadan. (will pay half of transport fare)
[b][/b] Please note that it is cash nd carry

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online! So Cool When Its Real. / Discover Numerous Ways To Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home. / Win A Free Website For Your Business This Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.