Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Help A Long Distance Relationship! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Long Distance Relationship! (3044 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by Ajebota(f): 3:08am On Apr 02, 2008
LDRs can work thumbs down 2 all pessimists.

@poster If ur guy is using the f word with you, beware!
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 02, 2008
[size=20pt]IT DOES NOT WORK!!! [/size]

phew!!!
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by DaJunta(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
IT DOES WORK
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by Busta(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2008
Da Junta:

IT DOES WORK

[size=14pt]It doesn't work!![/size]
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by DaJunta(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2008
Busta:

Busta:

[size=16pt]IT DOES WORK!!!, [/size]

I'm a living witness, so dont scare these love birds away
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by Busta(f): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
Da Junta:

[size=16pt]IT DOES WORK!!!, [/size]

I'm a living witness, so don't scare these love birds away

Keep tell ursef that. . .but on the long run,

[size=16pt]IT DOESN'T WORK!!!, [/size]
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by DaJunta(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2008
Busta:

Cause it cant work 4u , doesn't imply that it cant work for others,
I have been dating my love for almost 2yrs & d Atlantic is in between us, yet our love
grows stronger by each passing day and sooner than later we will move up.

Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by Busta(f): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2008
Da Junta:

Cause it can't work 4u , doesn't imply that it can't work for others,
I have been dating my love for almost [b]2yrs & d Atlantic is in between us, yet our love
grows stronger by each passing day and sooner than later we will move up.[/b]

Good for u. I guess 2 years is all the assurance u both need.
Find a way to go join her quickly or she comes and join u cos very soon . . .hmmm very, very soon . . .

[size=14pt]It doesn't work OH[/size]
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by patani(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
It greatly depend on both parties. I will say it works. I am in one and I relly love it we are apart it gives me time to think about my self and my future ambition. Though at first we qurelled for a while and latter we just had to accept the fact that we now stay apart. We love each other more now we communicate at least twice a day and in the week end we talk for several minute on phone. during the end of the month or twice in two month we make it a duty to be together. So i will never agree what some people are saying.
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by FBIMAN(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2008
It does work i have been into a long distance relationship for 8 yrs now and we have not had any troubles. I met my lady during my second semester in final yr at school while she was in her first yr, we've never been together for more than three days since i left school. she was base in lagos while i lived in Benin City then! But we kept communicating with each other, Even while i worked in Abuja And Ph we never stopped communicating, Although there were few times we hard arguments on phone but we resolve it just as quickly as possible. it's been the best relationship i've ever had and even now am away, i cant wait for August to come when we will march to the Alter so i an always have her around me all the time for the rest of my life. In conclusion it actually depends on the parties involve, not everyone can keep a distance relationship. So My Dear try and talk things out with your partner if it's going to work out you will definately know after talking with him, otherwise ----------------u know wat to do. Take care.
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by manchibabe: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2008
a long distance relationship doesnt work depending on the location, if u are in d same country but different states, it is easier to see each other once in a while, but if it is d one dat is across d salt sea, den believe me it doesnt work becos the chances of seeing each other is constrained to factors like resources, visa and other tins,
so it doesnt work, kapish
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by DaJunta(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2008
manchibabe:

a long distance relationship doesnt work depending on the location, if u are in d same country but different states, it is easier to see each other once in a while, but if it is d one that is across d salt sea, den believe me it doesnt work because the chances of seeing each other is constrained to factors like resources, visa and other tins,
so it doesnt work, kapish

Think again bro
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by ty4real(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Busta!
Busta:

Hmnnnnnnnnnn, I think it is the voice of a bitter experience that is talking here,but I also feel that there are experiences in life that we go through but which we have to discard without holding on to it.Let it go ok!

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP DOES WORK VERY,VERY WELL if both parties make up their mind to make it work by being very e3xpressive at all times.

@Sonye!
You can make this work,a lot has bein said here and just as you listened to the voice of reason,good counsel and accuracy for the WHM,listen to the right counsel here too wink but really you have to make that guy very comfortable ,reassure him and consistently tell him of your love,this not a relationship in Nigeria,this one is Nigeria and Uk so you cant run it the way you were doing it in Nigeria,understand his love needs now that you are far from each other but above all Follow your heart okay! smiley smiley
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by desodgi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
Get out if t.
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by Sonye(f): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
ty4real:

@Busta!

Hmnnnnnnnnnn, I think it is the voice of a bitter experience that is talking here,but I also feel that there are experiences in life that we go through but which we have to discard without holding on to it.Let it go ok!

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP DOES WORK VERY,VERY WELL if both parties make up their mind to make it work by being very e3xpressive at all times.

@Sonye!
You can make this work,a lot has bein said here and just as you listened to the voice of reason,good counsel and accuracy for the WHM,listen to the right counsel here too wink but really you have to make that guy very comfortable ,reassure him and consistently tell him of your love,this not a relationship in Nigeria,this one is Nigeria and Uk so you can't run it the way you were doing it in Nigeria,understand his love needs now that you are far from each other but above all Follow your heart okay! smiley smiley

Hey guy!!!
I have always trusted your judgement. And i will make it work no matter the circumstances. Thanks dude. and make sure you keep me posted on ur status
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by chika98: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2008
Am very apprehensive about long distance relationships with those in Nigeria. E ge as e be jo. Most times, It doesn't work
Re: Help A Long Distance Relationship! by Sonye(f): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2008
why Nigeria? Please clarify

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? / How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You / I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.