Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,911 members, 7,942,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ps2 Independence Installer - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps2 Independence Installer (3342 Views)

Independence Day Speech In Marathi | 15 August Speech In Marathi / Patriotic Poems On Independence Day In English Hindi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ps2 Independence Installer by 6footplus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2008
good day my fellow gamers, please i would like to know if any of u know anything about the ps2 independence installer/ exploit utility, how and where to download it from, how to run it and any other useful info about using it. i also own a large ps2 with 160HDD + HDadvance, also what importance will that be to the use of the exploit utility.
in plain english 4 dose who dont know, the exploiy utility is a softmod for chipping the ps2 without actually using a soldered chip.
Re: Ps2 Independence Installer by timbabng(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2008
http://www.ps2savetools.com/download.php?op=MostPopular

go to the link above and you will find the installer on this page along with other useful tools.

ENJOY

(1) (Reply)

It Appears Ps3 Has Finally Been Hacked(plays Pirated Games) / Download Score Hero 2 Mod (unlimited Heart + Money) / Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.