Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,840 members, 7,969,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ladies In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In The House (555 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In The House by harbibi: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Do you think Annie did the right thing by marrying Tuface considering the step children and baby mamas she has to contend with?
If you were in her shoes would you accept Tuface's proposal?

Please i need answers cos a friend is in a similar situation. Thanks.

Re: Ladies In The House by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
My friend and i were jisting about this guy's issue yesterday and she said annies problem is not now,let it be like some 3o something years from now and 2face is dead (an mot wishing him death o) all the baby mams will start showing up with their kids to come and collect their share and identify with their father including the one night stand babes and the one the media did not show us.let her enjoy the hype of being the wife of an entertainer for now,its just for a while.the desperadoes are still lurking around the corner waiting to strike at any little opportunity then as for the advice,i cannot give any advice to ANYBODY who saw a man who is morally bankrupt when it comes to women matters and sees no wrong in distributing his sperm to all the women in nigeria who is ready to open their legs for him and still went ahead to marry him without being coerced or under a spell.i dont need a sooth sayer to tell me what will happen in future afterall we all know what happened to the properties and numerous concubines aka baby mamas of fela,abiola,at the moment ojukwu etc.infact after the traditional and church wedding,i wont be suprised if another woman comes out of the blues and claims to be pregnant for him.shebi she saw bachelors with no child history and decided to go for baba one million babies,let her live with her decision,i have absolutly nothing to say to her likes than to abuse and mock her to derison if she asked me face to face outside nl
Re: Ladies In The House by harbibi: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Thank you very much for this honest reply.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Are Socomplicated / Lets Discuss! Can We Ever Find Wives Like Our Mothers? / Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.