Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

System Requiring For MICROSOFT.NET - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Requiring For MICROSOFT.NET (680 Views)

Download Microsoft .net Framework 4.6.1 Offline Installer / Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installer Available For Download / Problem Installing Microsoft .net Framework 3.5 Sp1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Requiring For MICROSOFT.NET by profstar(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
I just install window8 on my pc but some of my applications are not working saying a software is needed to be instal first, which is microsoft. net, pls has anybody come across this same thing before?, i need help on this
Re: System Requiring For MICROSOFT.NET by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
When you install Windows 8, version 4.5 of the .NET Framework is installed by default. However, older apps often require an earlier version of the .NET Framework. If you receive a .NET Framework-related error, you can go into the Control Panel, click on Programs, and choose the option to turn a Windows feature on or off. Windows will display a list of the various components you can enable or disable. One of the items on the list is .NET Framework 3.5, which also includes .NET 3.0 and 2.0. Installing this component will likely correct the issue that you are experiencing.

Source
Re: System Requiring For MICROSOFT.NET by EasyNaijacom: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Yeah, you need the .NET framework. Check the files in your Windows Update Program. Or download the appropriate version from filecrop.com
Re: System Requiring For MICROSOFT.NET by profstar(m): 5:02am On Mar 16, 2013
Thank you all, though am yet to resolve the problem because i don't have the network that is fast enough for to download the framework but thank you all for the idea

(1) (Reply)

Nvidia 1gb Graphics Card Card Far Sale / The Comparison: Bitcasa Vs Dropbox / Where Can I Do Windows Server Training In Lagos Or Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.