Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17984 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Arysexy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

See shakara. You guys can hate all you want. Islam will remain in your face. You need more enlightenment not feeding on hatred from the likes of Baby_Osisi.

Watever! if other religion is as intolerant as islam, u wont be alive today. Christianity and most other religions came before islam and allowed islam to exist but u trouble makers are going about killing and maiming others. U guys need re-orientation!

5 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
raynold: you are just a f...ooool trying to cover up what you guys do...abeg any priest rape your son, molest your son or do anything to your son? Catholic is the most respected church or religious practice in the world pure #fact... I really would love to see a terrorist group with the name "Christian sec" in it...fact is you guys are to violent
From your text,you sound more violent than the accused ! If you must correct,do it with love. These muslims are humans created by God.Jesus died for them as well.All you need do is to preach the peace 'your Christ'taught you and not to use hate words on them. How do you now win this muslim over to Christ if you continue to use such words on him ? See below the admonition of christ:
''But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;-Mathew 5:44
God bless us
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

See shakara. You guys can hate all you want. Islam will remain in your face. You need more enlightenment not feeding on hatred from the likes of Baby_Osisi.

If Islam was only in our faces,we could manage,we couldn't care less what you worshipped

The problem is that you folks are targeting our necks for decapitation

Na dat one wey no go gree us shut up
How can you blame us

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
nwando:

If Islam was only in our faces,we could manage,we couldn't care less what you worshipped

The problem is that you folks are targeting our necks for decapitation

Na dat one wey no go gree us shut up
How can you blame us

Your ban is coming soon. Serve your ban.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

You know it has nothing to do with shakara or hatred, I remember defending the little girl that was flogged because she wore hijab to school, if I hated muslims I won't do that.

I could care less if everyone but me in the world decides to practice islam, my own is "live and let live" its that simple.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Paschal007: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Faddd: Has Nairaland ever given a thread like "THE REPEATED KILLING OF SHIA MUSLIMS BY CHRISTIANS" that systematically define the arrogancy of christians such as this thread is used against Islam?
no o! shocked "THE REPEATED KILLINGS OF SHIA MUSLIMS ARE DONE BY SUNNI MUSLIMS" E no concern Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Patuwa: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
vedaxcool: While it remains condemnable and abhorent and underscores the weak state Pakistan is, militant are literally over running the country more disturbing though is seeing some brainless assertion here, christians are oppressed in Palestein what does the christian do, Nothing the same way they did nothing when christians murdered each other in Rwanda to the tune of 900, 000 people the same way they do nothing while Congo christian women suffer rape, children being murdered etc! The same way the catholic church that frosbel calls the LovePeddler of babylon murdered and pillage the middle east killing, and funy enough its priest(many homosexuals) molest and destroy lives of the young, am I being unfair? We can sit here and say bad stuffs about each other! It isn't hard to do, islam is a bad religion to the extent that shameless christians have to forge their own word and try hard to pass as the Qur'an, seeing catholics make statements here makes the word mockery highly inadequate to describe their condition, the most disgraceful church and religious institution that have shamed religion remains urs truly the Catholic church and its unholy "see"!

The Islam claim to worship the merciful and benevolent God, where is the mercy there? The islam is the religion of peace...... Can any body in the world, even a day old baby point out an atom of peace demonstrated by Islam in any part of the world? Open ur brain, put on ur thinking cap, understand other people's freedom to worship and stop typing with yarnsh.
Moderators are u there?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by dickhardener: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Is that all you've got, primitive Nigerian

You need to get a better rebuttal, you uneducated jackal from a medieval country...

Didn't they teach you anything about tolerance and how to hold people who committed a crime responsible for their actions and not blame those associated with them, or their ideology

Get a life!!!
we don hear. Even the islam u are protecting sef no gree like ur comment. get back to ur peckham thread. Today i am british, tomorrow i am nigerian. Wannabe trying to beg for relevance

9 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
the_ripper: Who really takes muslims serious these days? I just see them as a billion people with suicidal tendencies. Read dat arcane hateful arabic book, get high and blow shiiit up. Nothing more.

They can't even coexist with demselves, hw much more, people with other religious doctrines
that religion should be banned.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Mcdondayan: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji: There is a difference between addressing this topic and insulting Islam and Muslims. There will be bans handed out to offenders beware.

@Topic, the Pakistani government reminds me of ours in Nigeria. They both seem incapable of protecting lives and property when/where it matters most.
you are and have always been an Idiot. I am not afraid of you, u can ban me if u like as u banned me for 3 months now.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=freecocoa]You know it has nothing to do with shakara or hatred, I remember defending the little girl that was flogged because she wore hijab to school, if I hated muslims I won't do that.

I could care less if everyone but me in the world decides to practice islam, my own is "live and let live" its that simple.[/[/b]quote][b]ha aga ekwekwa nu ?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Cutekid54: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Thunder fire d person wey put d@ note in red up dere. So bcuz we speak d truth abt islam being bad u wanna ban xtians abi

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: You know it has nothing to do with shakara or hatred, I remember defending the little girl that was flogged because she wore hijab to school, if I hated muslims I won't do that.

I could care less if everyone but me in the world decides to practice islam, my own is "live and let live" its that simple.

You do harbour at very least within your heart. This thread and similar ones expose that. However, to make better judgements in life, you need to avoid the hype and study people and concepts independently. If you are going to be making public pronouncements on Islam, the least you can do is study it from knowledgeable Muslims and not hate activists.

For you and other people who want to ask and understand Islam better, type your questions here and get answers only from Islamic sources. http://www.searching-Islam.com
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by jookco(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Islam is worst than HIV/AIDS, its the worst thing that ever happen to humanity, its the devils blood sucking tool.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by dickhardener: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

hausa man and araba no send you guy. You are simply a 10th class citizen according to them. Okpetu. Even you local champion is already exhibiting intolerance and threats towards blasphemy.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Patuwa: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Infact ban every body here!

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: Longest time.

Really miss you cool.

Missed u too smiley
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Patuwa: Infact ban every body here!

grin
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Samsantos9: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Your ban is coming soon. Serve your ban.
ah ah tunji what he said wasn't in anyway offensive oh.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mosquitoNet(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If truly you are a christian,see below what the Christ you follow is saying to you :
''But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;-Mathew 5:44
God bless us
Na upside-down den dey read dem biblegrin lol!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mosquitoNet(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Patuwa:

The Islam claim to worship the merciful and benevolent God, where is the mercy there? The islam is the religion of peace...... Can any body in the world, even a day old baby point out an atom of peace demonstrated by Islam in any part of the world? Open ur brain, put on ur thinking cap, understand other people's freedom to worship and stop typing with yarnsh.
Moderators are u there?
see this clueless guy dey yarn rrruuubbiiissshhhh! There's truly peace in Islam. So na u dey put on thinking cap like reetardeen abi? U be fisherman? Abeg remove that thing and think wella!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Samsantos9:
ah ah tunji what he said wasn't in anyway offensive oh.

That is Baby_Osisi trying to circumvent a ban.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by COOLDUN: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
vedaxcool: While it remains condemnable and abhorent and underscores the weak state Pakistan is, militant are literally over running the country more disturbing though is seeing some brainless assertion here, christians are oppressed in Palestein what does the christian do, Nothing the same way they did nothing when christians murdered each other in Rwanda to the tune of 900, 000 people the same way they do nothing while Congo christian women suffer rape, children being murdered etc! The same way the catholic church that frosbel calls the LovePeddler of babylon murdered and pillage the middle east killing, and funy enough its priest(many homosexuals) molest and destroy lives of the young, am I being unfair? We can sit here and say bad stuffs about each other! It isn't hard to do, islam is a bad religion to the extent that shameless christians have to forge their own word and try hard to pass as the Qur'an, seeing catholics make statements here makes the word mockery highly inadequate to describe their condition, the most disgraceful church and religious institution that have shamed religion remains urs truly the Catholic church and its unholy "see"!

You are an over sized foool for using these countries as an example with big animals like you clicking like to this your trash. Palestine is a different case because the are fighting for independence with terror, Rwanda was an ethnic violence, you wicked moslems are always unrepentant and heartless ever ready to defend your wicked acts with a biased and brainwashed pointless points.

Your muslim brothers kill and cause many violence in the name of your religion and you are bringing in another irrelevant examples to justify your wicked actions. Why can't you muslims leave your allah to fight itself if it is as powerful and righteous as you foooools claim?

Tell us any country you have muslim religion that is peaceful? and stop ranting in your ignorance. Even the animals know that you guys are not what you claim to be.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

You do harbour at very least within your heart. This thread and similar ones expose that. However, to make better judgements in life, you need to avoid the hype and study people and concepts independently. If you are going to be making public pronouncements on Islam, the least you can do is study it from knowledgeable Muslims and hate activists.

For you and other people who want to ask and understand Islam better, type your questions here and get answers only from Islamic sources. http://www.searching-Islam.com
Oh really? You mind showing me these threads? Inshort tunji you too get wahala, I've lived amongst muslims and I know all of them aren't bad but that doesn't mean I won't talk about those that are.

So better get your facts right, till tomorrow I still have muslim friends.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
dick hardener: hausa man and araba no send you guy. You are simply a 10th class citizen according to them. Okpetu. Even you local champion is already exhibiting intolerance and threats towards blasphemy.

What has 'hausa man' got to do with this? An example of the ignorance we speak of. Ethnicity is difference from religious belief. That should not be too hard to figure out.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Mobsync(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
burgerking: If you think i am being unfair, just take a snapshot view of all the troubled spots around the world and the united states disproportionately features_
- Northern Nigeria- boko Haram; US accused of being involved, carry out ur research
- Southern Phillipine - abu zayad terrorists; never heard of them
- Eastern Malaysia- recently occupied by philipino based islamic terrorists; never heard of this too
- Burma- migrant moslems from bangladesh went on killing spree, which resulted in the indeginous Bhuddists taking revenge. Burma is a politically imbalanced country
- Southern Thailand- islamc terrorosts have beheaded seevral Bhuddists; never heard of this too, are this recent developments or u're just witch hunting?
- Chechyen and other moslem domintaed caucauses of Russia are rife with violence
- somalia- where do i start
-Sudan- a basket case; Sudan is a case if north vs south, a civil war actually, fuelled by the UN so that the US can lay their sticky hands on South Sudan's oil
- Afghanistan- a failed nation; US armed Al-Qaeda to defeat Russia during the height of the cold war
-Iraq- sitting on a sectarian time bomb (shiites/sunni) rivalry. US began a war ere so as to tap into Iraq's oil. Sadder Hussein wasn't better off anyway. BTW, they once armed Saddam to fight against Iran in the late 20th century after Iran eyes opened and they drove out a US puppet govt led by the Shah
- Syria- need i say more; Liar, is Syria a Muslim or Arab country? Or isn't the US arming the rebels?
-Kashmir. Wetin happen 4 ere?
-Israel and Palestine. Y're u blaming Palestine, blame Israel too, and NATO
- Bosnia (even when at the heart of europe, they remain hooked to violence ideology)
- The whole middle east will implode, just a matter of time when sunni/shiite rivalry reach a tiping point
-Mali (Alquida in Islamic Magreb)
-Yemen- another basket case
- Bharain- fighting for it's survival
-Bangladesh- another failing islamic state
- Pakistan- a failed nuclear armed state. India nko?
- Egypt, Tunisia: so much political instability. Arab countries
The list is far from been exhausted.
Why is Islam always associated with violence?
Why do moslems resort to killings at the slightes provocation

I helped u to edit ur comment. Thank me later, w.impsad
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by extraterra: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

#Yawns. I have many of your brothers applying for Visa's into Muslim countries as I type this.

There is a [size=30pt]political angle[/size] to these so called riots based on blasphemy.

SO, IF THERE IS A POLITICAL ANGLE, MR MACLEANS TUNJI, WHY IS IT NOT UNDER POLITICS
AND U THINK U MODS ARE WISE ABI? THE TOPIC CLEARLY SHOWS VICTIMIZATION OF INNOCENT CHRISTIANS BY THESE FANATIC MUHAMMADISTS LIKE YOU. SO WHY IS IT NOT IN CHRISTIANITY SECTION AT LEAST?
TEACHER ME! ME!! I KNOW THE ANSWER!!!
IT'S BECAUSE U GUYS SUFFER AN OVERDOSE OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX, AND AS SUCH ALWAYS HAVE TO TAKE BOTH THE OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE. MORE LIKE PUTTING UR ISLAMIC BUS INFRONT OF YOUR OWN GOAL POST, SO NOBODY STANDS A CHANCE OF SCORING A GOAL AGAINST U LOT!

[size=30pt]RUBBISHLY PARTIAL THREAD!!![/size]

NEXT THING NOW, BANNING TINZZZ.... IDC!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sufism In Ilorin ; A Struggle For Survival.. / Blessing In Disguise / Ruling On Kissing One's Spouse In Front Of The Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.