Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera (26224 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by preciousoz: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wetin wan carry me go North ? Not for a Billion Dollars.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by thaoriginator: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
ceejay80s: Dat one no be problem, when france enter naija for war, we go point to all ABOKI and me go personally point to ICE PRINCE wey sing "aboki side" thank God say i no dey hear hausa dan buro ba, chege ba sha wu
wanan dan iskan fa?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by claremont(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nigeria is fast turning into a hotbed for terrorism.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
It amazes me how some set off people will have such a low I.Q. This same boko haram are the one that say they want complete islamisation of Nigeria and creation of their own islamic state. Let me ask them a simple question. The Islam they are talking about is it not a foreign religion to Africans? While other western countries are developing and making technological advancements, they are fighting a senseless war. Can there be developing in a country without peace. Look at all the Islamic countries that are buoyant today like dubai, UAE, saudi arabia, qatar. Do they fight senseless wars? Are they not muslims? Look at countries like afghanistan, iran, iraq, pakistan, israel etc. Is it not the senseless wars and islamic extremism that is staunting their growth. I blame boko haram on illiteracy. Boko haram members must be very dumb human beings.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by confusion247(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
Phikom: when wil dis ugly menace of men of d so called underworld come to an end....
You are wrong, they are not men of the underworld, it is jihadist and terrorists from northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Burger01(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
jasper7:
Maybe the word "sarcasm" is alien to you
Nope.. The word 'sarcasm' is not alien to me. I couldn't see the 'sarcasm' in a situation that involved loss of lives...
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
bright007: The biggest lie I have ever heard since when I was born is that
Islam is a religion of Peace

Religion of sword and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
To add to what I've said, boko haram goes abt killing health workers. We all know the ratio of health workers to the population is begging for attention. Which health worker would be willing to work up north? I don't apply to jobs up north because I can't go there even for a monthly pay of a million bucks. I study an infrastructure related course. I blame the northerners and their whole society for allowing such a thing to thrive. Assuming they had resisted it, they would be no boko haram. Boko haram's intention is clearly for Nigeria to break. This is a political war and not a religious one. It's just hidden under the cloak of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Vado(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Don karizma: Nice strategy for the american and french soldiers to enter nigeria and take over the resources.
this is all their plan to distablize nigeria and start a war just like they have done in iraq,pakistan,afghanistan,libya,egyp,somalia etc.
Guys dont doubt me because even wikileak has expose their plans.

Just shut tha fork up dawg. Zip it already! U sounded pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by confusion247(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
preciousoz: Wetin wan carry me go North ? Not for a Billion Dollars.
Going to northern Nigeria is the same as committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by kcsider: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
I have warned anybody that cares to listen .. VACATE NORTHERN NIGERIA. It may likely get worse as 2015 draws closer. Politicians are more interested in looting. Security of lives is not on their list. Gba oso ndu gi ugbua!!! Nigeria .... A country at war with self!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by talk2s(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
I daré say that THIER END IS NEAR, i mean Boko haram end!
Just mark my Word and Watch out.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
talk2s: I daré say that THIER END IS NEAR, i mean Boko haram end!
Just mark my Word and Watch out.
we have heard that statement like a million times.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by jasper7(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Burger01:
Nope.. The word 'sarcasm' is not alien to me. I couldn't see the 'sarcasm' in a situation that involved loss of lives...
Fair enough. but it would be good to see good things in bad situations
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by obisage(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
bloggernaija: .Ask Algeria especially because the algerian government takes no prisoners when it is a terrorist. No negotiation ,nothing.
this has always being my view! i don't know what a terrorist is doing in the court or even prison
he should be eliminated immediately
hence he wants to kill and also die, he should be killed without any judgments
he should be killed through the most cruel way of dying

the time they are suppose to use to judge our corrupt politicians, they will be waiting it in the court
in the name is judging beasts in human skin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by mu2sa2: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Valto: its high time, they divide this country. am tired of this kind of news
It's already divided -36 states, 776 lgas, thousands of districts and devt areas, xtians, muslims and numerous other beliefs. What other division are u talking about?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by janvier27(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
What can ever justify this senseless killing? How much i detest everything these killers stand for. What will follow will show if there is a government in Nigeria. I hope i won't be disappointed.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by mu2sa2: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
12 inches!:
To add to what I've said, boko haram goes abt killing health workers. We all know the ratio of health workers to the population is begging for attention. Which health worker would be willing to work up north? I don't apply to jobs up north because I can't go there even for a monthly pay of a million bucks. I study an infrastructure related course. I blame the northerners and their whole society for allowing such a thing to thrive. Assuming they had resisted it, they would be no boko haram. Boko haram's intention is clearly for Nigeria to break. This is a political war and not a religious one. It's just hidden under the cloak of religion.
I wonder what stuff is in your skull. How would northerners stop boko haram? Accusing northerners of allowing boko haram to thrive is akin to accusing SE and SS of allowing armed robbery, kidnapping and ritual killings to hold sway in thier region. National security is the responsibility of FG but Gej and his security chiefs are only interested in squandering the one trillion naira defence budget.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Malawian(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
abdulkayus:

hey dude, d guy is right. Many of u only focus on d criminal activities of d lunatics in d north 4gettin abt dos dat happen in d south. Many ppl are clamourin for division of 9ja. FYI, division is nt d solution, cos every region has its own problem and corrupt leaders which may persist even after division. All wat we need is to come 2geda and get rids of all dos corrupt politicians, dey are n bane of progress in dis nation.
every region has its own problem, yet, according to you, it is better to add up all these problems while trying to solve them together than seperate them and solve seperately? clap for your self. fyi, the many prob lems each region is having is because of one nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by 4kmukina: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^The funny thing is that after slaughtering these poor human beings that did nothing to them, they will then go on with a 'clear conscience' to perform ablution in readiness for evening prayers!

I just wonder the diet of hate these devils have been filled with that will make them murder an innocent human being just to prove a point!

The silly believe that mere performance of ablution cleanses them from sin, murder and terrorism inclusive is the MAIN reason, u cannot separate islam and terrorism.

Eg, I entered a taxi driven by a mallam, d goaty type and jumper trouser wearing one for that matter, he was clutching their bead while counting it and driving and all of a sudden a danfor crossed his front and nearly brushed him, come and see curse and the one dat fear me was when he used his hand to demonstrate how he will cut the danfo neck like ram. I was praying within me to get home safely, thinking i have entad a suicide bomber taxi. It was terrible!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by olempe(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
ceejay80s: Dat one no be problem, when france enter naija for war, we go point to all ABOKI and me go personally point to ICE PRINCE wey sing "aboki side" thank God say i no dey hear hausa dan buro ba, chege ba sha wu

grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by elampiro(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
all4naija: Why is the news not on CNN and other news media?

I saw it on Yahoo news since afternoon.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by talk2s(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
saxywale:
we have heard that statement like a million times.

I'm not speaking mere letters. I'm convinced that Boko haram's days are numbered!
Every thing that has a begining equally have an ending.
Their expiry date is nigh.
Be sansitive.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Hilaskee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
This will create disharmony between France and Nigeria...let us not be deceived, we are in the midst of a cold war while our economy crumbles due to lack of foreign investors. This must stop and now...its getting late already. God help us!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Euckybaby(f): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nothing wrong in verifying.... Bt since u heard on aljazeera, i guess its true
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by crackhouse(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
victokafor: Uncle Joe, wey the sword wey dem give u for Borno? Abeg return nam back oooo... Emphasize more on intelligence gathering...it really shows that we all are not safe again... Water don pass garriii oo
i wonder why Gej carry sword enter Borno as if say im dey do marshal arts practice. As our presido carry sword Borno state for self protection despite the 3000 policemen wey IG carry go there, na im be say we wey be ordinary citizens no go fit enter there nah because if we enter na die be that o.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by christophem1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
This people are just bent on frustrating GEJ's policy of development and bringing in national Poison....I pray this act doesn't bring a hot axe on the country....THIS IS SO SENSELESS!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by crackhouse(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
ajos: na breakin news...but they neva showed us wen d shootin was done...just people lyin down....why not show us wen d bullet is fired at them....?this sounds as illusions
u sound like a boko haram member. I hope u are not one of them.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by crackhouse(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
After carrying out a study, I have come to realise that every hausa muslim is a potential boko haram member.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by pjosh1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
I Miss Obasanjo..If he was still d president he would had already cleared Bauchi and Maiduguri from the Nigeria Map...USELESS ABOKI'S.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by Johnsinia(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
mu2sa2: I wonder what stuff is in your skull. How would northerners stop boko haram? Accusing northerners of allowing boko haram to thrive is akin to accusing SE and SS of allowing armed robbery, kidnapping and ritual killings to hold sway in thier region. National security is the responsibility of FG but Gej and his security chiefs are only interested in squandering the one trillion naira defence budget.
my friend, do u knw dat all words spoken and written in Nairaland, facebuk or in any other social network shal b accountd for on d last day. Be careful on hw u speak abt sumbdy. Wat if d person u r accussin is innocent? Do u knw dat dat wil just prevent u frm enterin heaven. While as 4 d boko boys, ur end has drawn closer.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 7 French Hostages - Al-Jazeera by kabba7(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
carehearty: Just saw on Aljazeera now, that the Setraco workers taken Hostage by Boko haram in Bauchi have been killed. Confirmation please.

They said they did that as revenge forth joint british nigeria military attack on them on VoA hausa service 930pm this evening .
Seem the gej borno declaration is beginnin to bear fruit all this could be better manged under a sane regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Commissions Ota Palm Store, The Biggest Palms Store In Nigeria (Pics) / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN / Army Promotes Three For Gallantry Against Boko Haram…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.