Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno (22346 Views)

Ogwuche(nyanya Bomb Suspect), Tahal (kano Arms Cache) & Dasuki Have Same Lawyer! / Obiano’s “Operation Kpochapu” Raids Criminal Hideouts, Recovers Arms Cache / Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
kabba7:

The GEJ bono declaration and the jtf statement here am afraid are both tactless and has led to the death of the 7 french nationals just announced on VIA about 20 minutes ago continue to wonder when we shall get these thugs right the boko Haram actually use this so called operation as the reason for killing the hostages[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I guess you're one of the people that wants amnesty and peace talks with terrorist. No amnesty for rebels and bandits that have no regard for human lives. Whatever reasons they can give for killing the foreign workers. What I just knw is that they're a menace and should all be exterminated.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by cdoffx(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Great job by jtf.... One minute silence for the security operatives who were KIA.
God bless my Fatherland, Nigeria
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by gerald09(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wow! Dem weapons are on point, where d heck did dis poverty striking dude who live below $1 a day afford such weapons? hw is it getting into d country?, n from where? Dats more investigation for the JTF. With dis weapon I fink dem dude where planing to bring down a plane (God forbid)! Rather than use d moni to protect their wives and children, dey are creating hell on earth for them and have the heart to say its all for religion. Yet another blind side to religions believes. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ hail our boiz fighting to allow d rest of us have a good nyt sleep. For does officials that lost dere lives, Nigeria shall neva forget you. 21 gun salute.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by lumeneng22: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Are people still living in maiduguri? It is high time jtf level up that place and turn it to football village first of its kind.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by kabba7(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
And boko haram kill all hostages in thier custody
its a draw.

All must learn how to mange informatio boko was bound to revenge the whole gragra was very unneccesary and too close for comfort !
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Good job guys......... Yes!!!!!! I am proud of these soldier boys
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Kaynana(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Good job JTF
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by mrtrigger: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
God bless nigeria army.my advice 2 those sheep.no body can fight d govt and win,
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
kabba7: And boko haram kill all hostages in thier custody
its a draw.

All must learn how to mange informatio boko was bound to revenge the whole gragra was very unneccesary and too close for comfort !

I dnt think it's a draw. Nigerian govt has just made a statement. And the statement is "We don't care if u kidnap people, we're going to hunt you down anywhere and everywhere, no peace talks, no amnesty, it's just you against us." High time boko haram is chased of this country. They can take solace in other African countries. But NOT in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Imagine all the types of weaponry just described! Truly, dis guys r not a bunch of illiterate ignoramuses fueled by religious hate. They knw wht d hell they are doing. God help us all. JTF well done.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Joemint(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
tnk God 4dis incredible efort 4rm d JTF. Pls do mo 2safe nig 4rm diz bh menace
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by mosquitoNet(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
brosss: Good job guys......... Yes!!!!!! I am proud of these soldier boys
Thank you, thank you. It's our pleasure, we'll do our best to protect the nation from these cockroach
Es.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls did they have to expose the fact that they have moles in the boko haram camp?na wa.show off.now their strategy has become known.why not keep that a secret and use it in other camps.amateurs.
But power to una elbows sha.
Una almost fall my hand by exposing this secret.learn to do high risk jobs covertly.no need for unnecessary attention seeking.na james bond movie?

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by omonnakoda: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2013
They might not have any moles sad. Since you know how it shouldbe done why not sign up naa
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by dc555: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2013
To our Nigerian soldiers, may God guide u in these dark hour.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by omonnakoda: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2013
can we live God out of it now.He started it all in the first place
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by bethnals: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Answer the question who is funding and supplying these weapons then you will solve the problem. Obviously these weapons are not being manufactured in Maiduguri.......
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Annie2gud(f): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Whistles and sweating profusely*****Boko are like japanese soldiers,that the more you kill Em,the more they increase.but the Lord is our strenght.why Kill harmless people,when you know you cant create a soul? What we dont know(evil)will not know us.the Lord of isreal will always be a solid fortress for his children.God Bless you JTF.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by bornosheikh: 1:47am On Mar 10, 2013
Plenty shooting in area yesterday. I stayed indoors. This morning, corpses plenty in hospital and morgue.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by chucky234(m): 2:15am On Mar 10, 2013
Professor Peter: By now they have been awarded 72virgins in hell
That's if the furnace of hell will allow them to think of the 72 virgins
LMAO

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by olapluto(m): 2:33am On Mar 10, 2013
These weapons are capable of being used to hold a whole state to Boko Haram. We never know what JTF is facing daily. May Allah help us all in Nigeria. Amin
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 10, 2013
Jtf is fighting an energy sapping battle. These folks killed are just foot men, or body parts of the real monster. Who sponsors these guys That's the question we should all be asking not jubilating. Moreso me think JTF uses media propaganda to at times make points.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by 2nedo(m): 3:19am On Mar 10, 2013
War zone 4 naija.Even anti-aircraft included
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 10, 2013
My God!! shocked shocked

Are those 50 caliber rounds shocked shocked

Nigeria is in deep shyt sad
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 10, 2013
dady12: this is what we expect niaja security to do,kudos to u all.roast those nlood thirsty cowards alive,blood sucking demons.the question is ,where do they get funds to buy all this armunations?because i very sure that some nigeria barracks can not boast of all these armunation
countries like saudi arabia or iran or better still the u.s and u k are their major sponsor.dont be supprised
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by awodman: 4:40am On Mar 10, 2013
lorretta u: Pls did they have to expose the fact that they have moles in the boko haram camp?na wa.show off.now their strategy has become known.why not keep that a secret and use it in other camps.amateurs.
But power to una elbows sha.
Una almost fall my hand by exposing this secret.learn to do high risk jobs covertly.no need for unnecessary attention seeking.na james bond movie?
Saying they have moles is a security strategy to create distrust among the boko haram camp..they may or may not be moles..but what this has done is to make the boko boys to start suspecting themselves which might lead to in-fighting and will give the jtf oppurtunity to penetrate further into their ranks ..*my thoughts though*

1 Like

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Candour(m): 5:14am On Mar 10, 2013
awodman:
Saying they have moles is a security strategy to create distrust among the boko haram camp..they may or may not be moles..but what this has done is to make the boko boys to start suspecting themselves which might lead to in-fighting and will give the jtf oppurtunity to penetrate further into their ranks ..*my thoughts though*

my thoughts exactly.It's an aspect of psychological warfare and its meant to throw the leadership of BH into panic mode.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by AroOkigbo(m): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2013
decode55: 7virgins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Stop discouraging them.
It's 72 VIRGINS!
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by ecosanders: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2013
omowolewa: shocked 52+70 shocked

Hope no one escaped.

122 bad boyz will not be in town without the community knowing it. The community should do more about supplying JTF with good information.

The community and the elites know the bad boyz, they know their base. Why shielding them and blaming GEJ for their woes and underdevelopment?

Kudos to JTF
bro, u dnt kw wat u r saying, did u thnk its dat easy 2 kw dis ppl? Just luk at d kind of ammunitions recover frm dem, n u thnk its a fight a common Northerner wil fight, even gving information is like signing ur death sentence, if u want 2 undastand beta, abeg visit Borno, dis ppl r waging war.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by vambi: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2013
the so called clueless GEJ has my vote come 2015
some people has 83% oil blocs, has more people in
the federal government ministries,has more people
in the military,just because a SS man is the president
they want to turn the country upside down with bombs
and media propaganda call the guy all sorts of name
frustrate all his efforts.GEJ u have my vote and that of
my household.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by Mekanze: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2013
holuwashezy: don't rejoice yet, coz dey might revenge. dat is advice for u. Good of u
Bros 4get JTF have finished them, they can not do any thing to d JTF unless to civilians, but God wil expose them 1 by 1.
Re: JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2013
Are the JTF telling us that the more Boko Haram they kill the higher their number rises or what? Some groups here are not telling the truth. Gun fight at 3pm, 52 "Boko Boys" killed? Many innocent young men don dey with baba God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Assembly Leadership: We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Zoning – Tinubu / Chief Judge Bars Magistrates From Granting Remand Orders To EFCC / PDP Moves To Sideline Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.