Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help (893 Views)

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / Have You Ever Healed A Sick Person? / 65yr Old Gay Pastor To Marry 25yr Old Nigerian Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by yougayz: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2013
Good morning everyone,
I can't take it anymore, in as much as i agree that the 'act' of homosexuality is not acceptable to God,I must admit that i am so much in need of your help.I have prayed,fasted done all i could, but none of it seem to have averted my unhealthy desire for men.i do agree that i am sick.
I have used this forum as a platform to spread false doctrines and staged fake claims of healings, please find a place in your heart to forgive me.
My apologies to all whom i have offended particularly striktlymi. All i need is prayers of restoration and healing for my sick soul
Thank you!
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by ooman(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2013
Dang, guy, you are perfectly NORMAL. there is nothing wrong with you. Are you gay? find a partner, get married in Ikeja high court or somewhere and live your live.

REMEMBER THAT GOD MADE ALL THINGS, SO IF YOU ARE GAY, GOD MADE YOU GAY.
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by dopeJemi: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2013
ooman: Dang, guy, you are perfectly NORMAL. there is nothing wrong with you. Are you gay? find a partner, get married in Ikeja high court or somewhere and live your live.

Hmmm! What wilL u say if ur Father telLs u he z gay and wants 2 leave ur mother 4 a male partner

#no offence
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by achinaboy(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2013
am in support of OOMAN post,thats how and what u need to do and quit being a pupunene,once u are gay,u are gay,,,,,there is this guy from my local govt,i met him in italy,he use to be gay,according to him,but he changed now,got married to a lady,they have two beatiful kids,and in several ocassions,he is either trying to ffuk a guy or a guy is trying to ffuk him,and this is a shame to his wife and family,so now u have the time,continue being gay,or change and change forever
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2013
yougayz: Good morning everyone,
I can't take it anymore, in as much as i agree that the 'act' of homosexuality is not acceptable to God,I must admit that i am so much in need of your help.I have prayed,fasted done all i could, but none of it seem to have averted my unhealthy desire for men.i do agree that i am sick.
I have used this forum as a platform to spread false doctrines and staged fake claims of healings, please find a place in your heart to forgive me.
My apologies to all whom i have offended particularly striktlymi. All i need is prayers of restoration and healing for my sick soul
Thank you!
if you truly want the demon of being gay cast out then go to the synagogue church of all nations. That's the only place I can bet my life on.
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2013
ooman: Dang, guy, you are perfectly NORMAL. there is nothing wrong with you. Are you gay? find a partner, get married in Ikeja high court or somewhere and live your live.

your mind is so screwed up. If God wanted to make us gay He wouldn't have made male and female.

Coming in contact with people like you makes my heart so heavy. Knowing there are those who chose eternal destruction to life.
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by ijawkid(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2013

@ooman...You're a jerk.......a fool....grin

@OP.....deaden those urges my bro........if you really love God you would allign your thoughts and urges in the right direction........from your post I can tell that you know been a homosexual isn't natural...so its time you do what is natural......don't ever take any advice from dumb atheists and some fake secular christians...go to the scriptures and do what God requires of you....when you do you'll make yourself,your family and your neighbours happy......and most importantly you'll make God and his son happy..........
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by Yooguyz: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
please ignore any posts or topic written by anyone bearing YOUGAYZ
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by ammyluv2002(f): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thank you!
My dear, I happy for your courage to say openly that you truly need help...You know, the first solution to one's problem is Acknowledging the fact that there's a problem then solution will come. I'm just happy that u are not proud of being GAY unlike so many gays out there, I believe, God has a plan for you and He wants you to be save. You are lucky to have this opportunity of asking for help, some died gay and I'm sure is HELL FIRE Straight so my dear, GAY is not of GOD. All you need to do is to go for a deliverance section in any believer church around you, you could also send a personal message to all these strong Men of God via facebook & twitter and God will heal you totally. Honestly, I'm deeply touched with the things u've said, I will also put you in my prayers for God to heal you of that evil spirit... Lastly, my brother please open up to people around you so all hands will be on desk. I know God will surly hear you, please just keep fighting the urge and dwell in the presence of the Lord, all study His words too.
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by ooman(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
blink182: your mind is so screwed up. If God wanted to make us gay He wouldn't have made male and female.

Coming in contact with people like you makes my heart so heavy. Knowing there are those who chose eternal destruction to life.

Well then, if god made all things, why did he make homosexuality if not that he enjoys watching sodomy and cunninlingus?
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by enilove(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thank you!

My friend,ammyluv said it all.God loves you and has a plan for your life.
I will suggest you dont tell people arround you about this.It is only God that can deliver.

If you can go to MFM prayer city,along Ibadan express way on any Monday,for a deliverance prayers.Their deliverance program is from Monday to Friday with a 3 days dry fast.You will break your fast the 3rd day b4 11 am. There is no way that you will not come here to testify to the goodness of God.
Make sure you confess all your sins to God and be determined to destroy the demon behind it."Upon mount Zion there shall be deliverance and HOLINESS and the house of Jacob shall posses its possession".So shall it be for you in Jesus name."Since the time of John the baptist the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force".Be violent and be determined in your spirit to see the end of the problem,and you shall overcome in Jesus name.
Pls give it a trial. God will answer you.
You are not going there to meet the pastors nor the General Overseer, but God Almighty and He will deliver you, in Jesus name.

For more info.call me on 08023719119 or 08172914899
Re: A Sick Gay Pastor Needs Your Help by Yvete(f): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
I advice you to seek deliverance from homosexuality. The first step is to agree that you've got issues so good job in confessing that.
Next, feed your spirit with the word of God, pray continually, work towards self-deliverance or look for a deliverance ministry (Be careful. This is a serious matter). I pray that God helps you.

1 Like

(1)

T.B. Joshua Failed To See Death In His Church / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 4th June, 2013 Turning Onlookers Into Helpers / If Trouser Is For Women-please Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.