Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! (13407 Views)

Diamond Engagement (Tel 08185264049) n gold rings In Nigeria / Learn How To Get A Usa Phone Number That Rings In Your Home Country Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by afrinets(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2008
You can get a unique UK phone number (070,0871,056,0800, 0870) that rings 24hrs to your mobile or landline in here in Nigeria. recieve all incoming fax to your email.

Monetize your business. add more values and generate more income, uk number can do it, for only N6,000 annually or a onetime fee of N20,500.

Email: hillviewsolutions@gmail.com to get started immediately!

See you @the top!
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by tobs(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2008
afrinets:

You can get a unique UK phone number (070,0871,056,0800, 0870) that rings 24hrs to your mobile or landline in here in Nigeria. recieve all incoming fax to your email.

Monetize your business. add more values and generate more income, uk number can do it, for only N6,000 annually or a onetime fee of N20,500.

Email: hillviewsolutions@gmail.com to get started immediately!

See you @the top!
bullshit . . . . .uk nums wey dey free. . . i get but its of no use to me. . . , well u will sure catch ur MAGAS grin happy catching. . . . . . ,

1 Like

Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by werlay(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2008
real bullshit that stuff is free. you guys just love being greedy taking advantage of everything at other ppls expence
guys you can get this free uk numbers here i have one my self but is useless to me.

get em here, www.uk2numbers.co.uk/
www.open-telecom.co.uk

dont be extorted.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by DualCore1: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2008
tobs:

i get but its of no use to me

werlay:

i have one my self but is useless to me.

so why get it? cuz it had the "Free" tag?
Nigeria!
***shakes head and . . .
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by tobs(m): 4:46am On Mar 24, 2008
Dual Core:

so why get it? because it had the "Free" tag?
Nigeria!
***shakes head and . . .
i got a sis in the u.k . . . . . . .she calls me on that number instead of my normall fone number,coz her operator service will charge her the same local calling rate,as if she is calling someone in the u.k. . . . . . .so its more cheaper than or numbers here grin . . . . so dont shake heads anymore. . . .reverse it to nodding wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by DualCore1: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2008
tobs:

i get but its of no use to me

tobs:

i got a sis in the u.k . . . . . . .she calls me on that number instead of my normall phone number
shocked
the number is "of no use" to u, yet u got sis in the uk who calls u "on that number".
tobs tobs

***nods head and . . .
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by afrinets(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2008
Look! all these you are saying is trash. Can you give me a uk number that one will recieve calls 24hrs, even on weekend?? not uknumber.co.uk or open-telecom.co.uk (which don't work on weekend and only 12hrs on weekdays)

lf you kn how to get a uk mobile that rings here arround the clock, uk toll free (0800) please configure one to: 0703 947 8263.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by werlay(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2008
Mr ode. U better get a life not this one of an slowpoke. Those sites gives 24-7 routing to your numb. And y should i do it 4 u. Are u blind go to d sites and do it urself and make money frm fool that come your way.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by DualCore1: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2008
afrinets:

uk toll free (0800) please configure one to: 0703 947 8263.
@All those mumu, stupid, money-miss-road people out there
see ur man, the man tht wants to give u a service for a price is begging tht others offer the same service for him, free.

so if u're still stupid (obviously) go on and still contact him.
poster u are a complete d1ck head.

werlay:

Mr ode. You better get a life not this one of an slowpoke.

slowpoke na understatement.
an slowpoke will out run this guy in an aptitude test.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by dami9ja(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2008
shocked Quote from: D.C

shocked Mogbe!
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by hayprof(m): 5:15am On Mar 25, 2008
dami9ja:

shocked Quote from: D.C

shocked Mogbe!

Pls don't carry, u don drop it nw~ cheesy
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by Donseaun(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hehehehe,
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by tobidaflava(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2008
Carry go!. . .
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by tobs(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2008
Dual Core:

shocked
t[b]he number is "of no use" to u, yet u got sis in the uk who calls u "on that number".
tobs tobs
[/b]
***nods head and . . .
its of no use too me anymore, . . . . she no dey u.k again. . . tongue
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by uyanna: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2008
uk phone?pls get us the info on US phone as well
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by bjluv: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2008
yes sure you can have both UK, US, Germany, Sweden and virtually any developed country's phone number for free but how to get it ring on your naija lines is what I don't know. I have all those for contacts abroad (i.e outside the country I reside) and they all call the local number I registered for and it rings on my mobile or house phone after little bit settings though and they pay local charges plus there are several ways to cut phone bills and I think that needs another chapter grin

If you have got a hispeed Internet [meaning 8MB and above - 2MB is managealbe for clear call quality] and dont mind picking up these US, UK calls from your PC with the headphone and mic, then why dont you hit me up.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by afrinets(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2008
When words are many transgression is not lacking!

l know who you are! l just meant, that hense you said can do all about us number, that you shld give me a 0800 UK toll free. lf you said all is free.

l know Nigerians are here on the internet looking for free things, and thereby always get scammed.

Both US and UK phone numbers are all free, including toll free, local numbers, vanity and others! mumu them!

No problem in all, Good luck to Nigerians!
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by DualCore1: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2008
afrinets:

l know who you are! l just meant, that hense you said can do all about us number, that you shld give me a 0800 UK toll free. lf you said all is free.

l know Nigerians are here on the internet looking for free things, and thereby always get scammed.

Both US and UK phone numbers are all free, including toll free, local numbers, vanity and others! mumu them!

pass the backdoor
retard.
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by bjluv: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2008
afrinets:

man you are screwed and really looking for money and i wont doubt the fact that dem mumu you want to capture will come to you and you sort of sound like the king of mumu now and you are getting busted!

cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by netmagic: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2008
You can always get this free online
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by deola1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2008
i got the uk no for free man. it's really cool
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by emmiemoore: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2008
THAT GUY IS A BIG TIF ! YOU ARE JUST AWARE OF THE VIRTUAL NUMBER THATS WHY YOU THINK NAIJA people GO FALL FOR AM,  THIS NUMBER HAS BEEN ON FOR MORE THAN 7 YEARS. INSTEAD MAKE U GO PAKISTAIN OR AFGANISTAIN NEWS PAPER AND PLACE AN AD IN THERE,  . ,  . NO NAIJA WEY DEY BROWSE GO FALL grin shocked UR WAY , UR'E JUST AN OLUKU !.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2008
i dont know y peoplewill want to extort fellow humans barawo embarassed
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by UNLEASHED(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2008
@Poster
Man don't Bleep yourself it's free!! and free!! I think you just started scamming but you know Nairaland is not the best place to advertise dat kain tin, we ain't fool here BLIDIOT!!
U get head o!!, People dey call you Ode, Mumu, Oluku, Barawo, slowpoke, D.C said slowpoke is a understatement that even slowpoke will outrun you in an aptitude test, and you still de here dey reply?? If na me I no go come Nairaland till I die even my eyes can't be seen but still haha no no no.

Ok Peeps!
Here I come!
Bringing to you the best service from UNLEASHED communications in conjunction with FreeGate® Inc. U.S.A
Open a profile today on Nairaland. com for just 10,000 Naira only!!
What you will enjoy, you'll be able to create threads and reply posts!
1st 10 ppl gets 10% discounts
Offer opens while stock last!!!
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by fdigital(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2008
Na waooo se wetin bad economy de cos us, http://wapforums.org/9jamasters pls lets promote this site
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by ano460: 1:28am On May 15, 2013
E don do,

Una no dy petty the guy, well, as talk say na bad economy d cos am ... Plz poster Reply again with ur pon number make I personal d send u recharge card on daily basis. No mind this guys, so u no say Tif no dy Tif Gurus coz na dem be d perfect Tifs

So what is that ur number?
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
tobs: bullshit . . . . .uk nums wey dey free. . . i get but its of no use to me. . . , well u will sure catch ur MAGAS grin happy catching. . . . . . ,

pls can u help mi wt a uk no.nice reply to d post.dt worry i will show u love.quote me if ya acc is active
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
deola1: i got the uk no for free man. it's really cool
pls can u help mi wt a uk no.nice reply
to d post.dt worry i will show u
love.quote me if ya acc is active
Re: Uk Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landline In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
afrinets: Look! all these you are saying is trash. Can you give me a uk number that one will recieve calls 24hrs, even on weekend?? not uknumber.co.uk or open-telecom.co.uk (which don't work on weekend and only 12hrs on weekdays)

lf you kn how to get a uk mobile that rings here arround the clock, uk toll free (0800) please configure one to: 0703 947 8263.

pls can u help mi wt a uk no.nice reply
to d post.dt worry i will show u
love.quote me if ya acc is active

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App / Where And How Much Can I Buy Catfish Fingerlings In Abuja? / Importers Of Foriegn Sweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.