Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,563 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:41 PM

Sincere Condolence To Bose Adebayo's Family,wake-up Call' 2 Our Government! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sincere Condolence To Bose Adebayo's Family,wake-up Call' 2 Our Government! (728 Views)

Photo: DG Of NYSC Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Corps Member Who Was Killed / Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Sincere Condolence To Bose Adebayo's Family,wake-up Call' 2 Our Government! by Bayils(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sincere condolence to the Deceased Corp. member Bose Adebayo's Family,Wake-Up call' to our Government!
By: @AbayormiB

Never in my taught would i say i'll be deaming it vital opening My notepad writting or compelling facts about goverment or any parastatals ' or trying being an activist surreptitiously' Neither Berating Any Govermental bodies, albeit have being reading diverse of articles,web pages,docs and taughts by Nigerians who Truly believes that this Nation could still be a better place to live therein', also pointing and stating clearly the fact to follows in attaining this greater height of ours, and having a Nigeria of our So long dreams but Most block-headeds, & Knowledge Berefted in government takes it so wrongly (sorry perhabs if that hurts), giving it lot's meaning even beyond what the writter really have in Mind!
Anyways, Diverging from that, i wouldn't want any diverse or unsavory meaning / taught that might later aggravate to discrepancies hitter and thither' However, really need a Resolutic mindful being that will outrightly get my assertions and the fact am trying to deduced in this piece.
what poised the swiftness in me writting this piece was an incredulous and devastating incident that really happened to a fellow Nigerian like (Yourself and I) who's eagerly and excited in fulfilling her clarionity call by serving her father's land on 6th Of March 2013' also to have a place among the Proletariats ........
Having passing through lot's of stress by my weekly chores in school and most times in the office' just relaxing ahead to have a lovely weekend cuz we're approaching friday already' swivelled my TABLET' then launched The INTERNET, when i sighted this headline from my RSS FEED NOTIFICATION' from nairaland that
"Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp- https://www.nairaland.com/1217838/bose-adebayo-died-way-nysc "
You can click the above link to get More info' On it, to avoid wasting much space here.!
After reading through this story, my Humbly Heart really bleeds for the demise and her family, my mind was full of sorrow and bitterness' almost weept when reading this story' should i start mentioning from the onset of one's journey to this sinful world, the sufferings when starting from crèche' to Nursery nothing to even quantify the secondary school chores, let alone The struggles and hustle in the university, all the Night candles being burnt down to ensure A greater success' Afterwards all went down the drain just in a wink! Ha**sh really sad!
Albeit, Am not in any way or form associated or related with the deceased,bec i can vividly recall' with all sense of modest, perhabs if am not a bit being forgetful not-less than or even More than 6 or 8 such preposterous incidence had happened in the Recent past, which also claimed lifes of innocent citizens,students and corps Member, due to our dilapitated Roads and the Absurdity in our Emergency service' pls let's get this fact strictly and reall straight, that peradventure our roads are in Good order,SAFE and SECURED ROAD SAFETY MEASURES,24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES, and lot's more belive Me the death rate in our Country would have by now being invariably Reduced.
I don't really need to expanciatively elucidate on this and also don't wana be garrulous cuz most of the intellectuals reading this must have by now Really understands a wink outta my assertions.

Am quite livid, and blitherly wana crux this for how long would the Government fold their arms watching how life's is being wasted on daily basis by our Over-dilapitated Roads leaving their Onus being Undone let alone the Boko guys (!)...??
It's really so sad,Uncanny and bleeds the heart's that the neglegity of our Government are really causing an onerous pain leaving most homes and families in an unforgotable and everlasting malady'
I wouldn't took an exception about the phrase that said 'an inch of something that do befalls human,is duely for a purpose & also that wouldn't happened without God's knowledge'' but Nevertheless if Necessary precautions are being painstakingly taken Most evil' occurence wouldn't have being in emergence!
We can No longer keep our fingers crossed lossing our effective Future leaders due to the Aberrant Negligence of our Government alongside their emasculated and infamy act, Constructive Measures really needs to be put in place, regards our Most Dilapitated Roads, and our dicreptic health and Emergency services.
Once again My Sincere condolence to the Entire Family of Bose Adebayo and all the Nigeria Youth Service corp Members, i Prayed something of such would Never again occur among all the Corp. Members ,also prayed for a profound and An enormous fortitude to the family of the Demise to bear this such a great loss!!! (Amen)
'Good bless Nigeria'
Shalom.
Re: Sincere Condolence To Bose Adebayo's Family,wake-up Call' 2 Our Government! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2013

(1)

Muslim Corpers Association Of Nigeria Mcan Lagos Chapter,meets Here / Prospective NYSC Batch C BSU Let's Meet Here / NYSC Will NOT Be Cancelled - Minister Of Youth Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.