Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,623 members, 7,944,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude (2521 Views)

I just cant stand Lagos girls! / How Safe Are Lagos Water Ways / Am I Misunderstood Or A Rude And Disrespectful Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by free2ryhme: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
onila: I understand u think yr cool or u rep gidi babes

but no offense cool down yr rude attitude

I seriously don't understand how yr lagos guys tolerate yu ladies attitudes

Lagos guys date other Naija women, life will be easier
@onila are u a lagos babe or a village mule
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Acidosis(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
but is true na, you no gree ?

I'm not from Lagos but onila is loosing her 5 senses by the day...

She talks alot + shes fond of posting nonsensical and purposeless jargons around this forum with no proof, prove, and good rationale...

Ask her about the streets in Lagos, or the number of Lagosians she has met in Lagos... (none!)

But shes right there behind a computer in England (or so) posting about the attitudes of Lagosians... The other day it was Benin guys, Jos guys, Ghanaian, Ivory coast, Benin republic, Togo, S.A... etc...

Ever wonder why her numerous non ending valueless anonymous pics flooded topics doesnt make front page? ?

Anyways, adaobi! grin how ya dey ??
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Caracta(f): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
I live in lagos and i'm not all that...neither are my friends.
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
Taaa! Liv talk! I b correct omo isale eko! We run dis. From Mu-shine to Festac, Owanbe! Happening babe for life! If u no like am, Go boil petrol!!!
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Does that include those who grew up in Lagos? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Oahray: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hmmm... Onila...

How do peeps manage to seriously make such blatant generalizations?

*singing*
Someone please call 911... sad
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis:

I'm not from Lagos but onila is loosing her 5 senses by the day...

She talks alot + shes fond of posting nonsensical and purposeless jargons around this forum with no proof, prove, and good rationale...

Ask her about the streets in Lagos, or the number of Lagosians she has met in Lagos... (none!)

But shes right there behind a computer in England (or so) posting about the attitudes of Lagosians... The other day it was Benin guys, Jos guys, Ghanaian, Ivory coast, Benin republic, Togo, S.A... etc...

Ever wonder why her numerous non ending valueless anonymous pics flooded topics doesnt make front page? ?

Anyways, adaobi! grin how ya dey ??
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin looooool i don die
acidosis i dey fine my brother, how are you ? are you celebrating mothers day ? grin grin
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin looooool i don die
acidosis i dey fine my brother, how are you ? are you celebrating mothers day ? grin grin

I'm fine ada, grin
Mothers day?? well I spent the day chatting grin
I celebrate mothers everyday... cheesy

& you? how did u spend the day?
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Acidosis:

I'm fine ada, grin
Mothers day?? well I spent the day chatting grin
I celebrate mothers everyday... cheesy

& you? how did u spend the day?
i spent my day just chopping plenty food, you name it fried rice, jollof rice, shicken, plantain, malt.......i enjoy o grin
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2013
kulyie: @ op why are you being sexist and tribalistic.if i start saying all nigerian men are aggressive,violent,are ra,,pist,are fraudulent are paedophiles you will start ranting and unleashing venom.why are you pulling the tail of a sleeping lion now

the fact that you took onila's thread serious is appalling.just like acidiosis said, she opens useless threads that is aimed at generalizations and attention seeking.

The earlier you know how crappy her threads are, the better for you
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by hakunamatata1: 5:49am On Mar 11, 2013
xynerise:
the one you and your sister met just smoke weed. grin. That one na Ibadan girl wey dey form Lasgidi. She no tell you "Helloooo!" or "Duhhhh"? grin
if u dont know Jack, stop opening ur mouth to spit the Blah-blah-blah like king julian. Ibadan chicks r knon to be very civil, cultured & courteous. abeg go lick soup instead of spewing rubbish!
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Rooneyboy(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2013
When u say Lagos girls u make me wonder, we do have tons of ladies and guys that come in and out of Lagos on a daily basis; so who exactly are u referring to as a Lagos girl

Again I'm pretty sure u've never stepped foot on Naija soil, how come u then come here to spew crap about the city u've never in ur life visited

It is really disturbing babes cos even a confirmed Lagosian cannot even make such comment about Lagos.
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Rooneyboy(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2013
lalaosky:

the fact that you took onila's thread serious is appalling.just like acidiosis said, she opens useless threads that is aimed at generalizations and attention seeking.

The earlier you know how crappy her threads are, the better for you

Spot on, u are very right bro.

I'm yet to see someone on NL that seeks attention like this Onila of a girl.

I'm really troubled ooo, @times I'm forced to believe she's got a mental challenge grin
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by xynerise: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2013
hakuna matata:
if u dont know Jack, stop opening ur mouth to spit the Blah-blah-blah like king julian. Ibadan chicks r knon to be very civil, cultured & courteous. abeg go lick soup instead of spewing rubbish!
yet their undies are always dirty angry
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2013
onila: I understand u think yr cool or u rep gidi babes

but no offense cool down yr rude attitude

I seriously don't understand how yr lagos guys tolerate yu ladies attitudes

Lagos guys date other Naija women, life will be easier

Their Body Odour can give One Cardiac Arrest!
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I'm really troubled ooo, @times I'm forced to believe she's got a mental challenge grin

that's what some gullible ones are yet to understand

earlier last year, i use to follow her cos' her threads draws traffic but after one of her useless thread hit the frontpage, i gave up on our mods and unfollowed.

I can never take her attention seeking threads serious much less comment on it
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by mrdrizzy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
hakuna matata:
sorry actually hes ryt..though he made it look cocky..most lagos babes are easy going.very bold..tenacious..talks too much..bt they are very receptive,caring and #fairlycute. While ibadan ladies(atleast the ones hav met)..are very naughty,egoistic, the dnt talk much .yes they do have respect(most yourba babes have)..if u get friendly with them ,they get too cosy and say things that are even too personal like..i had se.x with dis guy it was raw,skin to skin.bla bla bla..i can vouch that ladies within the age range of 17-22..about 65% aint virgins..pls oh..no critics..dis was what i could cover and study from ppl..travelling sucks though i still have to#geology crap#..
Re: Why Are Lagos Girls So Rude by mrdrizzy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rooneyboy:

ah ah wetin..uve made ur point must u insult ni ?..also speaking no one actually force u to look/make comment..so why dnt u jst suck it up and act matured..pls.#no offence#

also @onila u need to knw that this aint a blog..u jst post things akwardly.ur last post was "i went to a psychiatrist today"..i think admin needs to explain to us what thread means on nairaland..cus am lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Pictures You Won't Believe Are Drawings / Odumodublvck / Pictures From World Trade Centre Abuja. Still Constructing Yet Very Beautiful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.