Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,058 members, 7,919,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

9ice And P-square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And P-square (1584 Views)

Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice And P-square by omoluc: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2008
9ice and P-square; which of them is rocking better Now. I mean whose music is the poeple's favourite NOW? I for myself, Over the past few weeks have watched them, looked at the popularity their recent music tracks is gaining on the streets, in club houses, musical shows and concerts, on RADIO and so on. Omoluc thinks 9ice is best at the moment.

who wants to say "omoluc you are wrong". pls feel free. However, i will appreciate your reasons.

it promises to be a 9ice discussion, so please reply. wink
Re: 9ice And P-square by YourFather: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2008
Gongo Aso is one of those songs that comes along once a while, 9ice may not write one better again.

So its got to be 9ice. The clubs are going crazy for it, really no contest here.
Re: 9ice And P-square by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2008
Who's 9ice? Can you post a pic, please? smiley
Re: 9ice And P-square by omoluc: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2008
YourFather:

Gongo Aso is one of those songs that comes along once a while, 9ice may not write one better again.

So its got to be 9ice. The clubs are going crazy for it, really no contest here.

Man i appreciate what u said.
but some piple still say it strongly that Do Me beats Gongo Aso well.

Got any such brothers and sisters in the house? if so, why?

stillwater:

Who's 9ice? Can you post a pic, please? smiley

preparing to upload some pixs of his. but for the meantime check this profile;

Full name: Abolore Adgbola Akande
Music name: 9ice
Albums done yet: 2 (Certificate, Gongo Aso)
Record label: ALapomeji Records
Residential Address: Akoka, Lagos State.
State of Orgin: Oyo state, Nigeria.

, to be continued
Re: 9ice And P-square by Emad(f): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2008
Stillwater go onto You tube and search the two and compare

omoluc: my answer is P2
i did not really enjoy Nice as much as the twins so I 'll vote for P2
Re: 9ice And P-square by krazynaija(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2008
9ice is da bomb.im currently feeling photocopy and street credibility.

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Wants To Go International! / Rick Ross Live In Lagos / Adele's Father Reveals He Has No Contact With Singer: '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.