Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,748 members, 7,889,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Managing A Karaoke Bar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Managing A Karaoke Bar (1598 Views)

Managing A Taxi Business / Essential Tips For Managing A Fish Farm For Profit / Managing A Cyber/internet Cafe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Managing A Karaoke Bar by mickonzo112: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
My uncle just opened his new hotel. Since after graduation, I've not really had something to do so I talked him into setting up a karaoke bar at the hotel and letting me manage it (the karaoke bar). Truth is, I've never managed a karaoke bar before but I have decided to give it my best shot and to make the best out of it. My major aim is to make sure that the karaoke bar becomes the major hot spot of the hotel and make money from it.

Please, I need honest advice on how to achieve this, the challenges I would face, and how to draw people to the bar. Thanks

Please don't just view and leave without contributing. I really need your contributions
Re: Managing A Karaoke Bar by oduz: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Go to the next trending City & understudy the leading Karaoke bar their, Google the internet for the latest in the service then try & raise the bar to suit your own environ

Best of luck, see you at the top cool
Re: Managing A Karaoke Bar by mickonzo112: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
thank you Oduz. I'm already doing that. I now do karaoke thrice a week to help me get a better understanding

1 Like

Re: Managing A Karaoke Bar by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 17, 2013
‎​◦⌣KK⌣◦!! Let's start with being honestly very social urself which will make anyone who walks into ur bar wanna come back(genuinely social)Bring fresh ideas τ̲̅ȍ d bars management Style(‎u ve got τ̲̅ȍ be ®ε̲αƪƪƔ creative)like inviting upcoming acts and entertainers with something τ̲̅ȍ offer every now and then cos they won't ask ‎u for money since they are hoping τ̲̅ȍ get noticed.invite beautiful ladies over every now and then for drinks on d house and every man would make ur bar their second home.be genuinely nice τ̲̅ȍ ur staff(they can make or break ur effort) Start from here!!

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About Bank Verification Number Otherwise Known As BVN / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. / We Need Hydraulic Presser And Cocoa Pulverizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.