Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,733 members, 7,908,866 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit (24068 Views)

Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hahahahahaha Lol; oh my days....
showwiggy: He borrowed aki's trouser.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by RedLight1: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
enemmo: Jim Iyke,Bros Jim Iyke.Those shorts are too tight.Please view this shorts worn by Redfoo during the Grammys
so what is d diff btw jim iykes pant and this? angry angry
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by RedLight1: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
sayso: Jim iyke, just say sorry to your fans.
for whatt? angry angry
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Kingsleykufre(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
i dont rili no wats peopl own sef,evrybdys gat dia lives 2 live,n evrybdys gat dia own crazy side,jos let d dude b na!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by mosquitoNet(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
goldfish80:
You got me rolling to hell dude cheesy
shocked lol......roll on mhen!
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by EDDYIYKE(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
Make una free d guy na
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by snowflake1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over quickly. Style is forever." — Ralph Lauren.

Jim Iyke looks very bland in that crap.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by vm26: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Shame on pple whop dont know fashion .dont comment on things u dont knw pple.the in thing on confident man is short sleved suits and suits wth a bottom that will b a short.Gosh.get over yoself peopleand stop parading yo lack of change and accepting new trends.goshhhhh
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by jo997: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2013

U GET MOUTH!!! KIY
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by jaymichael(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
hahahahaha! una no go kill person for here o
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by bidexolumanish(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
clowns, jesters, magicians alike.. Jimmy beats them all. Kudos man
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Clairette(f): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
ypzilanti: To Celebs:

Na show business. It's all a show....just don't show me your naked body on the red carpet and assault people's sensibilities. If you are so eager to show Nigerian men your naked bodies, please go on twitter and ask us for our phone numbers so that you can book appointment.

Dullard yarn. So dumb-like
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by dbride: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jim, that it is the trend does not mean it will fit you. In fact you did not help the designer. You looked shorter in it and old too. Damy Crane, Whizkid, and the likes would pull that off better, not you Jim. Your old face and physique are a no no for that trend. You cannot be your mirror. A wife would have helped you if you had one. Somethings are better left for the younger ones. Dont follow fashion blindly please.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by jaymichael(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
Uchenna42: .......jim iyke....don't mind them......U̶̲̅я dressing is so hilarious aπϑ horrible...keep it up!grin
PERFECT SARCASM.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by 190theclown: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
and his glasses are even fake angry angry
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by cindayat05(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
see his half kobo leg.....lol
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by explorer1906: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
See my main man jimmy like say they do am instalation, i look kam nwooooh, come vomit iyebu garri way i dey bussy masticate with half moimoi, kai. cry
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by segoo: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
u Bleep up ooooo jimmy change your stye
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by oloriooko(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
bros jimmy. pls where is your shakabula gun, never you forget such an important tool on your journey grin

bros, jokes aside, you look r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s in those things grin grin grin

you are in mother Africa, so dress like it and be proud of it. you could have garnished that outfit with good shakabula, gun powder, ram horns (gbetugbetu) and some few cowries and boy you could have looked perfect
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Regiblinkz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Exponental: It seems he was jailed sometimes ago.....maybe he remembered their uniform.
gbagaun!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by explorer1906: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
EDDY IYKE: Make una free d guy na
JIM IYKE...EDDY IYKE,no difference.Only peak milk advert is on my mind ooooh! cool
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by CelineJoy: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
It didn't work for Redfoo and it didn't work for Jim. He is a trip you've got to luv him
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by dbride: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
vm26: Shame on pple whop dont know fashion .dont comment on things u dont knw pple.the in thing on confident man is short sleved suits and suits wth a bottom that will b a short.Gosh.get over yoself peopleand stop parading yo lack of change and accepting new trends.goshhhhh

Follow follow. What do you know about fashion. Do you follow fashion even when the outfit does not sit well on you? Only a foolish person wears something so unsuitable for him/her, taking age, size, height into consideration, because somebody has termed the outfit the "in thing". Did you see the legs and face? Jim is way too old for that kind of outfit. If he had worn it with a simple top, it would be pardonable but not with a suit. His old face and hairy legs made nonsense of that fashion. He should leave it for the likes of Wizkid, Damy Crane, Dbanj, MayD, etc. who are slimmer and look younger.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Rastamann: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Well, it is his choice but I don't know why we, Africans and Nigerians in particular like imitating these white people even when we know that what they are doing is peculiar to their culture and not seen as a good thing in our culture.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Regiblinkz(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
How does his dressing concern y'all...*get a life haterz*
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by dbride: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
explorer1906: See my main man jimmy like say they do am instalation, i look kam nwooooh, come vomit iyebu garri way i dey bussy masticate with half moimoi, kai. cry

Waoh, you threw me off my seat with laughter.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by ajetunblog(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Photo : Who Wore It Better? Jim Iyke Vs Male Model

http://ajetun..com/2013/03/photo-who-wore-it-better-jim-iyke-vs_11.html

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
Red-Light:
so what is d diff btw jim iykes pant and this? angry angry

Nothing bro, forget these hypocrites.

His only sin is being a Nigerian.
Re: Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
Busybodies from the jungle cannot just keep shut.
He loved what he wore and felt comfortable in the school uniform style dress.
He is better than those ladies in high heels, but don't know how to walk wearing high heels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikenna Beney Amaechi Mistaken For Whitney Houston On CNN / Rick Ross At Eko Hotel For Summer-Jam-Fest (Pics) / Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.