Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia (26569 Views)

Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by chachacorner: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Now, if I wrote a bit about Omotola and what my thoughts are about her outfit, many people would draw allusions from my ‘fight’ with her as misconstrued by many, in my book. So, I am not going to write that I honestly thought that her beautiful dress made her look fat on stage. Beautiful as always but it seemed her body was popping out at the seams. I won’t write that. I would only write that she’s still much of a fantastic actress any day, in my opinion. Would that take the sting out of the erroneous impression that when it comes to Omotola, I am sometimes ‘The Real Mean’ if we face the ‘reality’ of it? Did anyone see my wink right now? She’s one of my favourite actresses though. Honestly.

But I digress.

http://chachacorner.com/charles-novia-mocks-omotola-jalades-amvca-outfit-it-made-her-look-fat/

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Akshow: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2013
all i see is as..s.s and curve, and considering the fact that that waist and body has carried several babies, i will say she is really working on her body. so mr hatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg charles 'nokia' upload a pix of your wife, sister and mother lets make a comparison grin grin grin grin grin

46 Likes

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by tjskii(f): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2013
D only thing I can make out of this novia's constant criticism of Omotola is that he has asked her out befor ,and she turned him down in no uncertain terms,so d tin stil dey pain am,and he uses evry oportunity he can get to tear her down,cos ther werr horible fashion blunders comited that night(jim iyke,karen,funke ,genevive et al)yet he chose to pik on omotola

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by sholay2011(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2013
Omotola is breathtaking in those gowns...I wonder what Charles Nokia em sori Novia's problem is....

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by babylahot(f): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Omosexy, always looking sexy...
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by fuckluv(f): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Booty don't lie shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by omar22(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2013
whose complaining?
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by lertee(f): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Whoever says Omotola dint look good in these attires simply has a personal problem with her. How else do you expect a mother of 4 to look,some girls are yet to have one child and yet they look like yokozuna,charles no(mumu)I bet your wife is worst even your sisters...

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
See heavy duty cargo. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by TimePiece(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wow!
The first dress is some well-tailored piece(ankara), with a nice hair-do to go with it.
The second is simply beautiful!
Thumbs up girl!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Flygerian1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by baby124: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
Charles novia looks like a toad and is obsessed with Omotola. She better be on the lookout for him, not his first time trying to spoil her. And like always, he sounds like a luna*tic

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
you cannot tAP jelly it jiggles too much grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Na yansh be this o
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by dapsonlou(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
chachacorner:

http://chachacorner.com/charles-novia-mocks-omotola-jalades-amvca-outfit-it-made-her-look-fat/

shes a mother of 4, and she looks great and curvy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by greall1: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
hottest
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Artistree: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
I don't get it, wetin concern Charles & Omotola dress? Who interview am about the Celebrities? Shebi e remember say Omotola na person wife and children mama, how else e want make she be? How her dress take affect e career? Na only women dey do dis kain amebo abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by browneyes7(f): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Omosexy!!! wink
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by IleIfe2(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Stoned face modafacka!

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by deols(f): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
how Omotola should have dressed is d way Adele dresses. I love Adele's style..

OmoT looks very uncomfortable like she was gonna burst outta d dress.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
think he is just jealous. Am sure his wife is not good looking cheesy
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by ochukoccna: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
WTF
Are you her husband Mr Novia?
Did her husband complain to you?
Bloody busybody
Bring ya own wife picshure make we see and compare
Even on a smartphone,all I see about Omotola is a$$ and a shapely figure
A great a$$ at that.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
THAT YANSHHH IS HORRIBLY TOO BIG.I PREFER SMALLER YANSH JOR
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by TriggerHappy: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
Leave da lady alone and think about your own future. Omo sexy is not in this world to live up to your expectation.
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
ochukoccna: WTF
Are you her husband Mr Novia?
Did her husband complain to you?
Bloody busybody
Bring ya own wife picshure make we see and compare
Even on a smartphone,all I see about Omotola is a$$ and a shapely figure
A great a$$ at that.

THAT ASS NA HER ONLY ASSET. MAKE SHE DEY BROADCAST AM DEY GO
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by haysal(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
How I wish I culd lay dat woman.............see sexy body nd ass!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by haysal(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
How I wish I culd lay dat woman just for 1 nyt.............see sexy body nd a$$!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
She'd probably get a positive commendation from novia if she added socks lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Uwagbale Shows Off Toned Body In Same Swimsuit She Wore For MBGN In 2004 / Amanda Ebeye Welcomes Baby Boy In Canada (Photos) / Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.