Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Are The Youths Truly Incompetent And Not Ready? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Youths Truly Incompetent And Not Ready? (433 Views)

Is Buhari Taking Revenge On Nigerians Or Just Incompetent And Clueless?? / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The Youths Truly Incompetent And Not Ready? by bilms(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2013
ARE THE YOUTHS TRULY INCOMPETENT AND NOT READY? I don't think so or when will they? When they say the youths of Nigeria are not ready to lead or are incompetent, i laugh in igbo language,because i know that, the youths of any nation cannot be said to be incompetent or incapable,except that the elders and leaders of such nation are failed people. So, if our elders are failure already,even though the youths are said to be incapable,they are the result of the failures of the elders and there is no point in keeping failed elders in govt. We can rather try the supposed incompetent but growing youths,they may grow and become competent with time. Besides, the youths are far more capable and competent than the elders,because the elders have already failed and the youths have not. Lets hear your view

(1) (Reply)

Welcome The Corruption And Injustice Fighter. / Next Governor, Who Will Be Your Vote, Btw This Candi Ben Bruce Or Bola Tinubu / Nigerian Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.