Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

PHOTO: John Legend's Fiance Shares Naked Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: John Legend's Fiance Shares Naked Picture (1757 Views)

Big Boobs Nigerian Actress,yvonne Jegede Shares Naked Photo Of Herself Bathing / (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. / [photos] Nicki Minaj Shares Naked Photo Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: John Legend's Fiance Shares Naked Picture by etim007: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2013
John Legend’s fiancée, Chrissy Teigen, was really excited about making it to 200,000 Twitter followers.
No, really. The swimsuit model posted a nude photo of herself on Instagram to celebrate her social media milestone.

“The Gram” doesn’t allow for explicit images to go up , but this one must’ve slipped through the cracks. In the photo, Teigen is being interviewed by a fully clothed women, as she stands there butt-naked.

Within minutes, Teigen showed (slight) regret over posting the flick, but was too drunk to really care. “Sh-t. I didn’t think it was that bad but I’m on the wine,” she wrote.

She also clarified the image. “It’s not a n-pple it’s a shadow it’s not a bush it’s a shadow oh god I just blew it up on my computer I get what you’re saying oh no.”

Drinking “the wine” must’ve calmed Teigen’s trepidation because she never took the photo down, and neither did Instagram.

Being on Legend’s arm has garnered the 27-year-old more popularity, but she’s no stranger to stirring the pot on Twitter. After the Oscars last month, Teigen called 9-year-old Quvenzhané Wallis “cocky,” questioning if she was “forced” to like the young actress because she was a child.

Click the link below to view photo
http:///entertainment/photo-15.html

Re: PHOTO: John Legend's Fiance Shares Naked Picture by Angyee(f): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Not being interviewed, getting spray tanned.
Re: PHOTO: John Legend's Fiance Shares Naked Picture by allwestafrican: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
oga legend u can do much better tongue

(1) (Reply)

Actor Aki Poses With Pastor Adeboye & Wife / Fans Blast Peter Okoye Of P-square For Posting This Picture On Instagram / Checkout The Bootylicious Toolz At Ice Prince VIP Party [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.