Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,102 members, 7,890,634 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted (1073 Views)

URGENTLY NEEDED: Customer Care And Business Development Staff / Experienced And Qualified Staff Wanted Urgently / Teaching And Non-teaching Staff Wanted - Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted by Barcholder: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
We are a UK registered Solar Power Sales and Installation company with extensive operations across Europe and America. We are now expanding our product into the lucrative Nigerian market, and will supply and install high quality Solar Power systems into residential homes, guaranteeing 24 hours of electricity.

We have successfully negotiated a very competitive Product Financing Package with one of the largest banks in Nigeria, which will provide all qualifying persons with a loan to purchase the product. Due to our scale, we are able to supply high quality products as some of the most competitive prices anywhere in the world.

About the Role

We are looking to recruit a large team of sales agents in Lagos to sell to residential customers. No previous sales experience is necessary, but all candidates must be driven, professional, and have a strong work ethic.

In exchange, we we offer extremely generous basic and commissions package which are worth over N150k per month.

All necessary marketing material and relevant training will be provided by us.

All interested applicants should provide a brief description of why they believe they will make successful sales agents for our product.

Please send your resumes to:

uvie.ugono@urecruitme.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted by Barcholder: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Hi All

We are still taking applications for our Sales Agent positions. All shortlisted candidates will be notified by the end of the month, with interviews taking place in April.

We prefer graduate applicants, and full training will be provided.

All interested parties please sent their up to date CV to:

uvie.ugono@urecruitme.co.uk

Many thanks
Re: Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Urecruitme.co.uk is a job website where both job seekers and employers can register and post their CV.
http://www.urecruitme.co.uk/

So, Mr UK and worldwide solar distributor, compose another song.

While at it, tell us about this solar company. Things like : their name, website, physical address etc.
Thank you
Re: Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted by Barcholder: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
ifyalways: Urecruitme.co.uk is a job website where both job seekers and employers can register and post their CV.
http://www.urecruitme.co.uk/

So, Mr UK and worldwide solar distributor, compose another song.

While at it, tell us about this solar company. Things like : their name, website, physical address etc.
Thank you

Dear sir

Do you not think I'm well aware of the fact that people will check up on the website linked to the email address I have provided? I'm the founder of that website and it is being used as the tool so filter and sort through the applicants for the job.

Some facts for you, seeing as you are clearly sceptical.

1. My website will shortly be going out live, and I will be certain to provide you with the address. I have deliberately not provided the web address as it's currently under construction. Rest assured, it will be live in the next week or so, and I'll be publishing full details accordingly.

2. Our office will be based in Victoria Island. We are currently finalising lease details with the office provider Regus, for use of one of their prime properties. All details will be provided on our website once it's live.

3. We are actively recruiting for Sales Agents to meet the demand levels expected for our products.

4. We have already taken over 20 pre-orders from businesses.

5. Our supply chain is finalised, and we have direct relationships with one of the largest Solar manufacturers in China. First shipments will take place in the next few weeks.

6. Our installation teams have already been trained and are ready to go.

7. Most importantly, our consumer financing packages have been approved and set up by a major Nigerian (and African wide) bank. We are very well capitalised and backed financially.

I certainly understand your initial level of scepticism, given the unfortunate reputation of Nigerians. Let me reassure you that this is real. And it's happening. Our marketing presence will be felt on the ground in the next few weeks, in Lagos.

Please feel free to check me out in order to satisfy your scepticism. I'm the founder and CEO of Urecruitme.co.uk, and you will see these details displayed in my LinkedIn profile. I have not yet updated my profile for the Solar Distribution company, as the website is yet to be completed, and final details are being ironed out. This will be done in the next couple of weeks, and I'll be sure to refer you to it. We also have a US presence, www.urecruitme.com. If you visit the website, you will see on the home page, a link to a US television NBC news interview with me.

Please see my linkedIn profile - you will note that I'm an experienced businessman and Financial expert, with considerable experience gained at some of the top International Banks in the world, in London, the financial capital of the world. My reputation is of paramount importance to me, and I will not leave any slurs against it unanswered.

uk.linkedin.com/in/uvieugono/

Feel free to email me if you require any further information from me. I'm more than happy to engage with you.

Kind Regards

Uvie Ugono
Re: Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted by JECU: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Is there any order vacancy apart from sales,like customer service,front desk or other office position.pls if any I am intrested.thnks
Re: Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted by Barcholder: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
JECU: Is there any order vacancy apart from sales,like customer service,front desk or other office position.pls if any I am intrested.thnks

Not at the present time, though we will be recruiting for administrative and finance staff in the next few months.

Regards

Uvie
Re: Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted by tubolancer(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mr.Ugo you have spoken well.
Re: Sales And Business Development Staff Wanted by Barcholder: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
tubolancer: Mr.Ugo you have spoken well.

Many thanks. I speak the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Admin & Human Resources Officer @woolworths Retail Stores, Nigeria / Genesis HR / Account/admin Officer Needed In An I.T Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.