Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,455 members, 7,974,867 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! (783 Views)

Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish / Tutorial On: How To Build Php & Mysql Cms Website From Scratch / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by infotails: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
hello friend,am orah makuo by name..by Gods grace am made in internet biz.
I have decided to run a free tutorial for people whom are intrested in learning how to make money online in Nigeria...
Am giving space for just 30students..after the 30 students the offer will close..I have done this in the past and many gained from it and they are now running htere online biz.
so why not you??ARE YOU A DUMMY??
I guess not..

So if you are interested in enrolling in my free tutorial on how to make money online in Nigeria simpl send your e-mail address to onlinebiz.master@yahoo.com with the subject free tutorial...

Only 30 students are needed....
send your mail to onlinebiz.master@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by economia: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
arm robber, go and by gun. ole
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by infotails: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
economia: arm robber, go and by gun. ole
tanx for ur abusive comment
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by akintayo1(m): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2013
infotails:
tanx for ur abusive comment
But, something still keep baffle's me here, is exactly one year that comment was made,why are you just seen it now ?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by infotails: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
akintayo1: But, something still keep baffle's me here, is exactly one year that comment was made,why are you just seen it now ?
friend look closely before commenting..its just a day diffrnc
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by infotails: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
hi..The tutorial have started

(1) (Reply)

THREAD CLOSED. THANK YOU / 12 Already Made Google Adsense Ready Websites And Matich Blogs For Free / Eyowo Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.