Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,177 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

APC Should Change Its Name To 'Progress Party' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Change Its Name To 'Progress Party' (441 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Want Nigeria To Progress / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Should Change Its Name To 'Progress Party' by doncartel: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
As PDP has started its sabotage game by trying to register a party called African Peoples Congress {APC},i would advise the real APC alliance to change her name to Progress Party.From the beginning i never liked the name APC mainly because i think the word 'Party' should be in the name.The name also resembles armoured personnel carrier which is not the best acronym for a democratic party.This is ofcourse my personal view,its all up to the party elders and organisers to decide on what to do about the new developments

(1) (Reply)

Insincerity Of The Government And The Northern Leaders In Boko Haram Crisis... / Atiku Condemns Use Of Public Funds To Pursue Personal Ambition / Oshodi-apapa Expressway: Ministry Reaches Agreement With Gas Coys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.