Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,249 members, 7,884,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (16902 Views)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by UnknownMember: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2013
ABAKA72: gettout!! GOAT

Okay!! but only after you must have shined my shoe.. grin
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Hausa killed ibo. . . .wetin concern yoruba ?

Fooolish people !
unrepentant epileptic pig at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2013
Unknown Member:

Evaluate what?!

If he is mad, then he is a mad psychopath murderer.. In that case, he should have been dragged to the backyard of the courthouse and a half a clip of ammo emptied into his skull..
Oh boy.. I beg no kill me with laughter this hot morning o o... lol.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by crackhouse(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2013
Kx: That is exactly what being brave is, coming from the judge.
Sentencing a policeman from the north to death by hanging for killing an easterner is no joke in Nigeria of today.
But soon, you ll see them emirs and northern elites reading tribal sentiments to this judgement and appealing for "more
human judgement" In fact, they ll preach to high heavens that Nigeria has abolished capital punishment.

I see the guy doing some yrs in prison when these northern elites steps in.

my friend shut up. What do you mean by tribal sentiments? He killed somebody and was sentenced to death by hanging so what's the big deal? That's a clear judgement and u are here talking about tribalism. Or do u expect Nigerians to go to war because of that?.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Achieverbaba: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2013
so...cos a policeman killed a fellow policeman, then justice. buh wen they kill a fellow citizen.....hmmmnn
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Costa2000: Hangman oya come do ur work.
Yes! hangman come do ur work before the case is swept under the bed...abi na under the carpet? ok under the rug...
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by wazobiaforu(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2013
Is because he know no person ..... This is a lawless country when you know the REAL PERSON

Am happy for the judgement
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ManTiger(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2013
We don't have any professional hangman in Nigeria, i can recall that when Gen Diya and 5 others were convicted of treason and suppose to be hanged, FG begged Ghana for a professional hangman to come do the job.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ril19(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2013
i remember reading and following this case on papers before i lost d trail. That Mohammed is so cold-blooded. He killed Amaechi during an arguement. He didn't fire once people, he kept pumping it in on the poor Amaechi. If allowed in the courtroom, i'm almost sure he would have almost shot everybody in the courtroom, starting with the judge who passed the judgement.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nuzo1(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Be it an Hausa man, a Kanuri man or a Christian, in the force; its a major no no to tamper with a millitary man's life.

They collectively go all the way to bring the tamperer to full justice.....legally or illegally.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Intellab(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2013
The man dun go dat place bad people dey go.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by tarawill: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2013
This is barbaric,it doesn't happen in the states like this,at least he should be given a jail sentence.ohhhhh.shit
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Ama28(f): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
I have a problem with the headline of this news! What is former Abia Policeman? The police is Nigerian police and we don't have state police? It looks like our media just keeps decaying by the day.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by baslone: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
The accused and the victim, birds of same feather.

No pity, no mercy! Armed crooks
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ceejay80s(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rev. King own nko? We are waiting. Naija is over crowded
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by dinggle: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
This judgement is incomplete with out the trashing out the cause! The victim's family would rather have their bread winner back than justice, hence if bribe sharing was the cause of his death, isn't it time bribe takers receive the death penalty? if it capable of causing the death of a man? the judge left an open space for someone else to be kill over N20 tomorrow.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by MekloYesu: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
Can u just imagine d guy trying to snatch a gun from the prison warder. That means more lives including the judge that sentenced him would have been wasted. And he'll escape. Please hang him quickly before he escapes o.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ABAKA72(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Unknown Member:

Okay!! but only after you must have shined my shoe.. grin
onye iberibe, aboki nwere uburu isi karia gi. opara akwuna.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by MEILYN(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
was d judge an Igbo man? guess Mohammed Could nt afford a good lawyer.........nw adays in Nigeria muderers with proof re being discharged nd acquinted FACT
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by tommykiwi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Politicians wen dey kill more than 100 people court no dey see those one to kill by hanging because dis one na common corporal,if na General or IG dey go fit sentence am to death? Naija make una big up...
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by babaowo: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
Unknown Member:

Way too fhucking slow...

Secondly, our lawyers are super super good at delaying a case. Infact, I have heard lawyers threaten somebody to please take a case to court, that his grandchildren sef would never see the end of that case.

Thirdly, the Nigerian Judiciary needs to be overhauled. Even a case of two fighting can take 5 years to settle.

Our Judges and magistrates are so so lazy its amazing. Some only come to court for 2 hours a day and 3time a week.
... blunt truth..
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by chrisdstar: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sweetapple007: Ethnicity ad religion is the bane of this country nigeria.

what do u mean?,what exactly has ethnicity and religion got to do with this?,he shot a colleague in a close range,what better judgement do u expect...................maybe because he is an aboki in d east,they shud give him 1 week community service,that way u wud be happy.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by chrisdstar: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
tarawill: This is barbaric,it doesn't happen in the states like this,at least he should be given a jail sentence.ohhhhh.shit
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by chrisdstar: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
tarawill: This is barbaric,it doesn't happen in the states like this,at least he should be given a jail sentence.ohhhhh.shit

will you shut up,boko haram like you.A man shot his colleague just because of money and you think jail sentence is the best for him?,you are sick.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by brownlord: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
ABAKA72: no be lie, na me disvirgin your mother. anu ohia.

Olodo your criminal and terrorist Muhammad say una 72 virgin reward dey for heaven hell fire, but wait o, as the world dey go now, where em won see those 72 virgins give una and beside u knw say Muhammad like woman, before una reach there u sure say em no go use e joystick finish the babes em promise una, just saying sha

I know say aboki no get brain to reason
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by segoo: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
thank god this mumu don die
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Kingsleykufre(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
i fink d judgement ws dishd rytli....buh hw abt dos dat swallows nigerias money?
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Kingsleykufre(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote
author=tommykiwi]Politicians wen dey kill more than 100 people court no
dey see those one to kill by hanging because dis one na common corporal,if
na General or IG dey go fit sentence am to death? Naija make una big
up... [/quote]ar u tryin 2 say e wud av rceivd a fair punishment 4dis devilish act,hw abt if it ws ur broda dat ws shot,guy fink abeg!
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by azimibraun: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hangman dancing Gangnam style... Ready 2 saddam a Nigga.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by UnknownMember: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
ABAKA72: onye iberibe, aboki nwere uburu isi karia gi. opara akwuna.

Ewooo!!!

So Nne bu Akuna anwa na la ndi Ugwu na Afia Ladipo.. No Wonder.

Efulefu di ka gi!
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Marineetyon(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=Sweetapple007]Ethnicity ad religion is the bane of this country nigeria.[/Even after three times attempts, you couldn't write a correct sentence, you're one of those aboki]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno APC Governorship Aspirants Spent Total Of N425 Million On Forms (photo) / EFCC Freezes Babagana Dalori's 16 Accounts / Cartoon Picture Of State Police In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.