Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,022 members, 7,922,475 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Gej Is Doing Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is Doing Nothing (783 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / Metuh’s Firm Among 78 Paid For Doing Nothing – NSA Office / Why Are Wealthy Arab Nations Doing Nothing To Help Muslim Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Is Doing Nothing by hairyman(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
What exactly is president jonathan doing? I see and hear people speaking so much of his efficacy. But I am confused. What does efficacy entail? Does it not mean effectiveness, doing things to change people's lives, make it easier and better for them? So I am trying to understand how president Jonathan has suceeded in achieving this. And in all my search for comprehension I have seen nothing. I do not enjoy better power supply, I buy things I need at increasing prices courtesy of inflation, there are financial scandals everywhere, corruption is at an unbelievable level, there are no jobs, the health and education system are in shambles. The roads are in terrible state unless in the north ofcourse. Wealth distribution is non-existent, more Nigerians are getting poorer, most already are poor. Nigeria still imports petroleum products, the market is still full of fake goods, are roads are still full of touts, justice is still well beyond the reach of most, merit still has no place in the scheme of things, though the average Nigerian cannot afford cooking Gas we still flare ours(Russia has the whole of eastern europe under its grip with its massive gas deposit).
What then are these things the president is doing and how are they changing your lives. Be kind enough to tell me, be polite too.
Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by babanaba: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
It is not difficult to know a true leader(Africans have rulers)-Even after a week in office you wouldn't need to ask or tell anyone, whatever he is doing become obvious for people to see.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by tomakint: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
hairyman, truly there are strange growth of hair in ur brains the more reason I am not surprised you asked that question about Jonathan (the best Nigerian President since our Independence)! From power supply, roads construction, infrastructural developments, YouWin, Sure-P, to improvements in agriculture etc. All you can see is Jonathan is not working, son, you need a brand new brain, it seems the one you possess now is not funtional cool

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by TheKingsQueen: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
@OP, and what are you doing as a person to create a positive change in our society?

You said you do not enjoy better power supply, but I have to tell you that power supply has improved drastically since Jonathan assumed office. Even though we haven't really gotten to the stage of having 24hrs uninterrupted power supply, but you will agree with me (well, that's if you chose to speak the truth and not cover up the obvious) that power generation in Nigeria has increased and power supply improved more that it has been during the past administrations.

The fact is that almost all the problems you pointed out in your post are actually factors that could be taken care of through re-orientation and attitudinal change. For instance, you said you buy things at increasing prices courtesy of inflation, that there are financial scandals everywhere, and that corruption is at an unbelievable level. I would tell you that these are mostly a function of greed and the desire to get all the money in the world with little or no effort.

You said the market is still full of fake goods and that the roads are still full of touts. Shey Na GEJ carry the fake products go keep for market ni? Is it not as a result of greed and the get-rich-quick attitude of Nigerians? And the touts, who made them touts? It's their choice not to be responsible and engage in legitimate business, rather they want to reap where they did not sow.

My dear, the attitudinal change has to start with us and not GEJ.

Well, i agree that a lot still has to be done in our health, educational and employment sectors, but it is a gradual process. The Government still has a long way to go, but it wouldn't be wise for the government to be jack of all trades and master of none. We need to be patient and appreciate the few ones that are being done.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by babanaba: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why insult the OP?I mean if GEJ was doing stuffs no one will need to ask what he is doing?They will speak for him.If you cannot see the effect of a leader in 2 plus years I bet you give him another 10 years things will not change or improve.See what Lula De Silva did in Brazil..He didn't have to complete his term before people saw what he did for the country.And by the way Nigerians should stop praising those they call leaders because of the little they do.They ought to be doing more.It is their constitutional duty.
Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by Meritbaba(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
tomakint: hairyman, truly there are strange growth of hair in ur brains the more reason I am not surprised you asked that question about Jonathan (the best Nigerian President since our Independence)! From power supply, roads construction, infrastructural developments, YouWin, Sure-P, to improvements in agriculture etc. All you can see is Jonathan is not working, son, you need a brand new brain, it seems the one you possess now is not funtional cool
Gbam...All this in your dream?..wondering who needs a brand new brain

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by don33310(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
I can't wait to see the back of jonathan come 2015,he is very clueless president.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by anulaxad(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
tomakint: hairyman, truly there are strange growth of hair in ur brains the more reason I am not surprised you asked that question about Jonathan (the best Nigerian President since our Independence)! From power supply, roads construction, infrastructural developments, YouWin, Sure-P, to improvements in agriculture etc. All you can see is Jonathan is not working, son, you need a brand new brain, it seems the one you possess now is not funtional cool

A COUNTRY THAT CAN DEVELOP REALLY FAST.YOU ARE RETARDEDFUCKTARDFUCKINGEVILSONOFABITCHBASTARD.

THE FOOL DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW RICH HIS COUNTRY IS.
Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by texazzpete(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nigerians can be so pathetic sometimes! PHCN nearly tripled the previous tariffs, even a stone statue in place would be hard pressed to explain any lack of progress after tripling teriffs.

It's worth noting that the power improvement they are beating their chest over is well short of the benchmarks his administration boasted of achieving and presumably budgeted money towards.
Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by eggheaders(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2013

we ve been scolding you for your stupidy for ages.now you bringing it to the whole world to see.gej is the best president in that your faulty brain that can only pass for grandpas faulty cupboard TV.with this your i.q has low as the temperature of the north polar region of the world mobutu will be a Jesus in your demented thinking faculty too.
Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by eggheaders(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
anulaxad:

A COUNTRY THAT CAN DEVELOP REALLY FAST.YOU ARE RETARDEDFUCKTARDFUCKINGEVILSONOFABITCHBASTARD.

bros free him stupidity.he just escape from the neurologic center in the heart of abeokuta popularly called aro.
Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by tomakint: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
eggheaders:

we ve been scolding you for your stupidy for ages.now you bringing it to the whole world to see.gej is the best president in that your faulty brain that can only pass for grandpas faulty cupboard TV.with this your i.q has low as the temperature of the north polar region of the world mobutu will be a Jesus in your demented thinking faculty too.
Ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by tomakint: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
anulaxad:
You are one of the major reasons why wise men say: 'there is no use growing older, when you are not getting wiser' buy some brains and stop revealing the gravity of ur imbecility in public glare! Refute the points I raised or forever shut ur trap the real BASTAARD cool
Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by Slizbeat(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Popcorn on my hand already.

Political fanatics would soon flood the thread.cheesygringrin
Re: Gej Is Doing Nothing by hairyman(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
@OP, and what are you doing as a person to create a positive change in our society?

You said you do not enjoy better power supply, but I have to tell you that power supply has improved drastically since Jonathan assumed office. Even though we haven't really gotten to the stage of having 24hrs uninterrupted power supply, but you will agree with me (well, that's if you chose to speak the truth and not cover up the obvious) that power generation in Nigeria has increased and power supply improved more that it has been during the past administrations.

The fact is that almost all the problems you pointed out in your post are actually factors that could be taken care of through re-orientation and attitudinal change. For instance, you said you buy things at increasing prices courtesy of inflation, that there are financial scandals everywhere, and that corruption is at an unbelievable level. I would tell you that these are mostly a function of greed and the desire to get all the money in the world with little or no effort.

You said the market is still full of fake goods and that the roads are still full of touts. Shey Na GEJ carry the fake products go keep for market ni? Is it not as a result of greed and the get-rich-quick attitude of Nigerians? And the touts, who made them touts? It's their choice not to be responsible and engage in legitimate business, rather they want to reap where they did not sow.

My dear, the attitudinal change has to start with us and not GEJ.

Well, i agree that a lot still has to be done in our health, educational and employment sectors, but it is a gradual process. The Government still has a long way to go, but it wouldn't be wise for the government to be jack of all trades and master of none. We need to be patient and appreciate the few ones that are being done.

i hear you the king's queen. Regarding power supply, what improvement, do you speak of: a few less hours of darkness? For which you pay exhorbitantly or do you not know that there has been a massive increase in bills? Fake goods are here because the SON is useless yet the person in charge is allowed to remain in office. Who should sack him. You say corruption is because of our get rich quick mentality. Do you really believe that? Do you think that if the president isnt corrupt that he can do nothing about these people looting out common wealth, man he can have them prosecuted and thrown into jail without the abysmal failure we call plea bargain. There is greed everywhere in the world, but Nigerian leadership has takeen it to a new level. There is no excuse for our country or its president. two years is enough time to do something very tangible.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Vibrator, No Need For A Manhood”–kemi Olunloyo / ................. / Would The Success Of The Republic Of Biafra Been A Good Omen To Africa..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.