Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,291 members, 7,920,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction (1103 Views)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction by luli4life: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
See Why CLAM Pastor Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction

"Homosexualism, lesbianism, beslialism and incest will disfigure your glory. God hates them. Prostitution, adultery and fornication will grieve a glorious destiny. May I equally add that men and women sucking their private parts are damaging their glories. Demonic partners have done a lot of havoc through this act. Honestly, it is simply unhygienic and dirty." Source: http://informationnigeria.org

Re: See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction by Goshen360(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
^ Are you his spoke person? I have just one question please.
Re: See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction by luli4life: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Goshen360: ^ Are you his spoke person? I have just one question please.
: am not sir,pls check d source. Tanx
Re: See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction by UyiIredia(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
$hitting and pi$$ing are also dirty yet I'm very sure he does them. I see nothing wrong with mouth action.
Re: See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Good afternoon Lul,

Did the 'good' pastor reveal how he arrived at the conclusion that God hates oral s*x? I mean oral s*x between a man and his wife!
Re: See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction by Goshen360(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
luli4life: : am not sir,pls check d source. Tanx

Okay. In that case, I will leave my question out. Thank you!
Re: See Why CLAM Pst Wole Oladiyun Is Warning Everyone To Stop Indulging In MouthAction by wretsd: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Paul said, "The marriage bed is not defiled." I would take that to mean that sexual relations between a man and wife are not subject to censorship. And, have you ever read the "Song of Solomon"? Not exactly prudish stuff. Short of goats and German Shepherds, or meat sacrificed to idols, I don't see why God would object to MouthAction. One should not read God's intentions into something that is not there. That's how the Jews ended up with something like 40 volumes in their Talmud.

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom To Boko Haramist / Declare God's Word Daily Over Your Life / Slavery In Old Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.