Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,259 members, 7,943,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano (13299 Views)

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics / Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by mmmustapha(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
Psylas: mind yaself
did I talk 2 u animal,fool.
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by born2boink(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
What the fucking idiot,bullshit,barbaric,nuisance,stupid silly hausas men are, they should be eject from all southern state before they wake up here
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by born2boink(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
The useless people have back-up from association of hausa leaders, importation of weapons,financial support and feeding of jobless hausas Islamist are being down by by so called useless leaders, weapon are not cheap to get and they were probably allowing them through boarders, a lot of educationalist expertise are involve and the operation are being carried out by the illiterate, someone must have given them confidence and recruiting members are not as easy without their leaders awareness,..abubakar shekau who not know ABC is perfect man for northern leaders because they knew his brain is damn dull like cow
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by tommykiwi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why are they always calling them Unknown gun men,So you guys dont known their name again??
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by AMvanquish: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: Can't you lots pass comments without insult? Is this an effect of your immediate environment or upbringing. Just wondering

See dis Compound nit wit. Yes! Its my environment that's the cause since ur brain is incapable of making a logical comment. Your first time of ever being to the North was your NYSC posting. 3 weeks in camp and you ran back to MUMmy. And you think that gives the right to make such general comment on the North. A region people have lived all their lives. You just spent 3 weeks and your generalising the whole situation. Get d Ef outta here.. Mtschww
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by segoo: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
uncle jonar u dont just seat down their looking like mumu
dis want 2 turn dis country 2 pakistan oooooo
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by redsun(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
The moment the first bomb went off in Nigeria,I knew Nigeria is a forgone nation. They shouldn't have let it gone that bad to the point of extremism and rebel factions.

Corruption breeds all sorts of ills,including islamism. It is something people embrace when hopes are lost,when they have been reduced to a state of nothingness by circumstances beyond thru control. A state of fundamental inherent ignorance.
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by touchmeder: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
oh my country Nigeria. By the way are corpers not serving in this state and other volatile states in the North lipsrsealed
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by mekaboy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
An the north wants amnesty for them abi?
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by ABAKA72(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ile-Ife:
Northern Nigeria. SMH. It baffles me why someone would wake up one morning to demand amnesty for cowards who kill teachers, doctors, youth coppers, soldiers, engineers and everything that represents development and progress. it is your homeland, do as you like.
you are on point my brother.
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by vanstanzy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
BetaThings:

Please provide evidence that anyone said they will make this country ungovernable
I know for certain that MEND was threatening to revolt if GEJ was not allowed in 2011

I'll provide no evidence neither will i engage u in an argument over this matter, cos u already know the truth.
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by Capnd143(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
bigfat04: [size=15pt]where is the nigerian policE ..[/size]
the nigerian police swung into action.

Tomorrow dailies headline_:
[the tribune]
nigerian police swung into action as gunmen shot 3
[the guardian]
we swung into action- police commisioner
[ the sun] nigerian police were swinging to action as gunmen shot 3.
[sahara reporters]
GEJ speech caused the killing of 3 teachers, police swung into action.
[the osun defender]
we are swinging untop of the situation- IG TELls Gej

nigerian police are always swinging and swunging to action.
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by metti(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
grin grin
mycito90: i dnt knw what nigeria is turning to...

A bowl of garri!
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by adaybayor(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Drayzeal: Wicked islamist boko haram

So says a dun.ce who can't comprehend
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by adaybayor(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
vanstanzy:

I'll provide no evidence neither will i engage u in an argument over this matter, cos u already know the truth.

Nonsense talk
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by kennydee05(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2013
God please keep me and my fellow corps members save here in Jesus Name...
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by dc555: 4:23am On Mar 13, 2013
Copyright Boko Haram.
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 13, 2013
i hope the headmaster was not shot on the head o? because that will be a dangerous situation. wish them fast recovery. north continue to chase out devt from ur land. una welldone o.
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by happitech: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2013
The hand writting is on the wall nigerians should read inbetween the lines. Revolution is coming to the door step.the northerners ve started it because they re quick to anger. It will come to the south,east n west. Then d end will come. How can a country be so rich in oil enslave her citizen
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by happitech: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2013
Nothern naija is becoming a war zone. Just hope it does not extend to d south. We need solution to all these problems dat has been caused by pdp
Re: Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano by nke001: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Do you know the meaning of that word in urdu - So hyderabad also means what?
So you think Saudis, Malaysians, Qataris etc are not Muslims? So how come they accommodate non-muslims
The more reason why you should ask yourself if this is truly for Islam
the first verse revealed in the Qur'an was "Read!"
Two months ago, some people believed that Emir of kano was one of the sponsors. After the attack on him, the theory has been changed

That kind of sound like a movie script

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Have No Confidence In Police – Jonathan / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War / No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.