Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,913 members, 7,876,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Effect Of Excess Intake Of Garri On Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of Excess Intake Of Garri On Eyes (4130 Views)

Effects Of Taking Too Much Garri On Sight / My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Excess Intake Of Garri On Eyes by omigin: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
Does Excess Intake Of Garri Affect Eyes

I drink garri a lot. When I say a lot, I means like sometimes twice a day. There is no way I won't drink garri at least three times a week. Now, my vision or eyes are kind of blurry and also itchy. Can garri be the cause of this? I don't know why i like garri that much, most expecially when the weather is very hot, garri and cold water all the way.
Re: Effect Of Excess Intake Of Garri On Eyes by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
0migin, garri may affect ur sight but its nt a certainty. it could just be ur eyes are dimming with age. wink cheesy, garri is basically starch,try to put milk, groundnuts, or coconuts in ur garri 2 increase its nutrictional value, u can also take ur garri with fish
Re: Effect Of Excess Intake Of Garri On Eyes by omigin: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2013
I'm still very young. i will be 24 by April this year. Thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Want To Stop Your Period Early? Here’s How… / End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) / How Do I Control My Menacing Cough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.