Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (23532 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by tucute: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2013
innersecret: then u didn't watch the guilder search,that's where I had a different notion of her.I use to like her a lot but not anymore.congrat and happy bday,wishing u all the best.

your welcome bro...A matured mind makes argument sound like a gist over drinks... grin
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by tucute: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2013
DDNICE: oh thanks u really cleared my doubts and I appreciate your matured argument.

your welcome bro...A matured mind makes argument sound like a gist over drinks... grin
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by chokolatte: 8:32pm On May 20, 2013
So she is this young and was so nasty to muma gee on gulder ultimate search..... undecided not impressed

1 Like

Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by dasparrow: 9:55pm On May 20, 2013
Inosenduatall: There's no doubt that she is a good actress. But to all of you emphasizing that she is a decent actress, is this not the same back-biting, nagging, cantekerous and bitter chioma chukwuka that I saw on Gulder Celebrity Ultimate Search that you all are talking about or is it someone else?

Make i hear word jare. Na only her husband go sabi wetin him dey endure. With her razor blade mouth...

Don't mind them. The average Nigerian has such a short memory. It must be all the generator fumes many inhale. I wonder since when dressing decently equals be decent in character.

@Post

Just so you all know, only God sees the heart and my bible says that the heart of we human beings is desperately wicked. Who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:9). How often have you people seen this chioma chukwuka and her husband together IN PUBLIC like Nollywood actress Omoni oboli and her husband for instance? So that should tell many of you something. Use your brains!
Re: Happy 33rd Birthday To Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by dasparrow: 10:12pm On May 20, 2013
SamConquer: Kudos To My Chioma. . .as u Decent u see as you get Husband Sharply. . .We Guys Knw Good Material We Only Choose To Play And Flirt With The 'Spoilt Material'. . .while We Marry The 'Original Material'. . .Happy Birthday ! ! !

Yes after you are done marrying the 'original material' you Nigerian-bred men still go on to cheat on them with commercial sex workers. Ask that fat Edo state PDP chairman whose naked picture is all over the internet at the moment. Please go and sit down! The whole world knows Nigerian-bred men and infidelity in marriage go hand in hand like white on rice so what are we talking about here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Elders Are Tripping" - Tekno Drops Cryptic Comment On Iyanya & Ubi's Beef / Video Of Adesua Etomi Dancing At Her Traditional Marriage / Rapper MI Hosted By Governor El-Rufai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.