Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,311 members, 7,881,139 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa (28568 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by ochukoccna: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2013
[size=18pt]Anenih aka Mr Fix It, Oyerinde mess dey smell for ya yansh![/size]
Federal AG investigating a local state murder
As Abami Eda talk, GOVERNMENT MAGIC!
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by ddeola: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2013
Oshiomole is making sense while Adoke is not. Sikena !
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by zeefa: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2013
4 Play:

He, alongside other opposition party Governors, has just participated in a farce that saw the pardon of looters and you claim he's fighting for justice.

Thanks so much for you point Man. Its ONLY GOD that will save us from our selfish & foolish Leaders in this country. I don't expect Oshobaba to be in the looters meeting. Even the likes of OBJ & IBB are absent from the so called meeting.

Now we hardly see & know the messiah of our time who could help us out of this bondage
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2013
doctokwus: I maynot b a fan of Oshiomole,but d dogged & open way he has gone about this oyerinde's murder has really impressed me;d guy must be wherever he is smiling that Oshiomole can use his position to fight for justice for him wen clearly d likes of d nigerian police& d AGF wud want to parade innocent pple as d culprits.If u av neva seen d abracadabra done by d nigerian police as per suspects paraded for alleged crimes,u won't understand y Oshiomole is crystal clear dat d pple paraded by d NP are not anywhere near d real killers
In fact, Oshiohmole has impressed me again with his doggedness. I feel PDP knows something about the murder of Oyerinde that is why they are trying to sweep the case under the carpet
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by dad007(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2013
executinal: So Adoke with his half leg want to engage Oshiobaba for a fight. Oshiobaba for commit father today grin grin grin
Na power bomb e go 4 give am cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by dad007(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2013
Mr. Garri.:

Your Jesus will be shaking his head for you...

If Mr. Governor can't get justice isn't it obvious that this Nation is‎​ a failed state??

Doesn't that tell you that the poor unconnected masses are completely hopeless??

Heavens help those who help themselves!!

Jesus will not come down to fight for us, we must do it ourselves. Good talk!

If anything, Oshiomole deserves to be commended for not relaxing on this issue.

angry angry
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by IYANGBALI: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2013
Meritbaba: why not going through the topic before yabbing rubbish?
the guy was only joking,where is your sense of humour?
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by sammyj: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
ifihearam: Wait oooo. Adoke left his seat and went to oshiomhole's seat. Ok
They both were lucky it was before his ecellency came in otherwise they would have walked both of them out of the oval office. Na dat one concern me. God bless GEJ

Why will they work them out, Adoke approached the Governor first without respecting your so called president. Is Adoke who should be sent out, and not the Governor, respect that. Infact who is Adoke who is at the grace of the president compared to a governor that was elected by the same people masses that elected your president. Let your president try it if he can. Shikena!
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by ORAFA(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Omexonomy: What is oshiomole doing at Gej house. Buhari and tinunbu most not hear this. Moderators please dont move this to the front page. Let us cover oshiobaba smelling yansh
I never knew ur stupidity was so high. I recommend YABA LEFT for u. Safe journey.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by aikuda(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Symphony007: must everything be about politics. Some of you folks are so submerged in trivial politics and division that the slighest pin drop is 2015 to you. Rather than the "elected" chief executive of a state exchanging words and almost fistcuffing with a federal "appionted" minister, why did'nt his justce dept. just take the case to the supreme court and clearly the case will be reffered back to his state and the federal government told to bugger off..now how has this shambolic display helped both of their courses? Common sense is lacking!

What you are saying will make sense in a country where things are done normally. What Oshiomole is doing is keeping the case in the limelight lest it becomes a cold case very quickly. Besides, I don't know why you think he is the only one at fault here if he is. He only pointed out to the AGF the way things are supposed to be done. It is left for the AGF to have refuted his claims. Moreover, who is employing "shambolic" tactics if not the police and the AGF? Remember it was the AGF that walks up to Oshiomole as is reported. If the man senses that the AGF is colluding with the police to kill the case he has a right to let the world knows.

So you what the case fo who handles the file to go to the supreme court and then take years to determine. If that happens, the police will have an excuse to lay off the case and say they are waiting for the supreme court to decide on the jurisdiction of the case. That is exactly what the police that the AGF wants. Get it!
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Meritbaba(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: the guy was only joking,where is your sense of humour?
And must he joke to every matter in this 21st century..Is he a joker?
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Josiah4real(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
I have mentioned it before.Oshoimole should relax and rest his case on the murder of Olaitan Oyerinde. As a matter of fact,justice will never get into his hand in this country. Ironically,where are the killer{s} of Dele Giwa,Bola Ige,Funsho Williams and others? Anyone that knows how to read english well should help me read the bible book of Ec 8:6,9. He should leave the matter for God.Rom 12:19.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by onyoluikechukwu: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
guy u b big idiot read b4 commenting
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Edeze(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2013
;Dam sure by nw a committee has already been set to look into d matter... Dis regime love committee die!!!
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by hyperhaull(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
then who stopped them from fighting,they should allow them to fight any time they want to may one was been intimidated or he got angry or something they should find a place were nobody will separate them and fight there,they shouldn"t stop that fight,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! / Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.