Stats: 3,187,068 members, 7,931,675 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:39 AM

HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off (834 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by BB013(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
MTN has ripped me off oh.. Their 3gbs worth of data plan gone in 3hrs.. Only downloaded whatsapp Ąπ∂ it it didn't completely download only to verify code Ąπ∂ BOOM!! No more connection.. hατ did I do wrong?
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by Francheezy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
350MB...WICH FONE IZ DAT
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by honsule(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
That is what is happening.MTN BIS network is sth else
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by BB013(m): 6:04am On Mar 13, 2013
Francheezy: 350MB...WICH FONE IZ DAT

SIII mini... Slotted ∂ sim into a blackberry phone Ąπ∂ it is browsing but can't browse on my android
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by ozor1: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
B_B013:

SIII mini... Slotted ∂ sim into a blackberry phone Ąπ∂ it is browsing but can't browse on my android
mumu
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
did you try the apn BlackBerry.net

I'm guessing it was the 10mb bonus that you finished
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
MTN BIS į̸̸̨§ now Limited.....350mb for a month!
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by bizzlemie(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2013
go to settings, then More, then mobile networks, then access point names, then create a new access point using blackberry.net, leave other fields untouched. Then go back to Access Point Names, select the one you just created. VOILA!!!
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by BB013(m): 6:12am On Apr 21, 2013
bizzlemie: go to settings, then More, then mobile networks, then access point names, then create a new access point using blackberry.net, leave other fields untouched. Then go back to Access Point Names, select the one you just created. VOILA!!!

Did that but didnt work.. had to go to there office to complain and got the shocker of my like.... never would I use emptyhen again
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by mrdrizzy(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2013
Deejacy2: MTN BIS į̸̸̨§ now Limited.....350mb for a month!
its 3gb sister,mtn are just scaring ppl away nt to download,dat was how they said week sus was capped @ 50mb,while it was unlimited,then nt now,now week is capped @ 2gb sef
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by mrdrizzy(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2013
B_B013:

Did that but didnt work.. had to go to there office to complain and got the shocker of my like.... never would I use emptyhen again
so u went to their office for d sake of 1500,how much was now ur transport to the place,anyway ur so wrong oh!,the biz is capped @3gb and u can even make it unlimited withd help of other bodies!
Re: HELP!!!!!! MTN Has Ripped Me Off by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=mr.drizzy]its 3gb sister,mtn are just scaring ppl away nt to download,dat was how they said week sus was capped @ 50mb,while it was unlimited,then nt now,now week is capped @ 2gb sef[/quote @drizzy how Ð̶̷̩̥̊͡ȍ U̶̲̥̅̊ know?

Phone Call Charging Rates May Drop From Next Month / Mtn Stuff / How To Root My Tecno T1