Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can You Recite The National Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Recite The National Prayers (462 Views)

Can You Recite The National anthem? / Can You Recite The 36 States And Capital Of Nigeria? / When Last Did You Recite The National Athem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Recite The National Prayers by Sunnycliff(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
I was at the Imo NYSC camp Umudi today for the 2013 Batch A orientation seminar I have with them, I was surprised when the national Prayer was been recited, as some corpers could not open their mouth to utter the words correctly. Can you recite it? Do you even know that it is the second stanza of the National Anthem?

(1) (Reply)

Chingyjant:: / Five Dead In Gunfight Between Nigerian Troops And Islamist Militants In Sokoto / Governor Akpabio Purchases Million-dollar Bullet Proof Luxury Vans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.