Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,049 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Gtb Or Diamond Bank? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gtb Or Diamond Bank? (22891 Views)

Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / PLEASE ADVICE "Marketing Job With GTB" Or Ignore The Offer. / Gtb Or Cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
For you to be an oga at the top, if you are Igbo, accept DB. If you are Yoruba, accept GTB. That's all.
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Emeth: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]Better live these banks and become an enteprenure by you self. I advise you to go into vegetable farming or snail farming and you might even become dangote
One day.i now deal in rat poison and you cant imagine how much i am making daily.another good buiz if farming of poisonous snakes for use in making anti venoms.......[/size]
Hey bro, i really like your line of reasoning. I need some info on how to start up on some of the angles you mentioned especially the snake venom thing... Give me hints abeg. Thanks
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tis ma advise cos i work in gtb, if u want gud pay cum 2 gtb buh if u want fast promotn go 2 diamond or anoda bank. U cn b in gtb 4 5-6yrs witout promotn
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by jascon1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Thanks a lot ma brother for ur comment. God bless u!!! Am not in london, am I'm in Miami, US and there's no gtb or anytin relatin to it here. I never did the online banking thing, pls guide me thru it if u can. Pls!!! ...
Oohrhii:

Sorry..but yes returning it back to the originating bank is the standard procedure.

My advice.. go to GTbank website. speak with their customer service.If you are in the UK i think they have a branch there where u can request for a new card and choose the bank in the Uk as your point of pickup. Alternatively log into your Online account and do all your transactions online.
ill advice you to just forget the card and request for a new one online. Cost #1000. Also as said earlier look for their nearest branch and choose the place as your pick up point.

Pele.. next time dont put all your eggs in one Basket.. Diversify!
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by jascon1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
PWEETYWIZZY: Tis ma advise cos i work in gtb, if u want gud pay cum 2 gtb buh if u want fast promotn go 2 diamond or anoda bank. U cn b in gtb 4 5-6yrs witout promotn
Hi pweetywizzy, I will like to chat to u in private concerning my difficulty with the bank u work with. I'll need some assistance, if u don't mind.
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by jascon1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
I also tried hooking u up on email so we cud chat privately, but nairaland denies me. Can u kindly email me, if possible?
Oohrhii:

Sorry..but yes returning it back to the originating bank is the standard procedure.

My advice.. go to GTbank website. speak with their customer service.If you are in the UK i think they have a branch there where u can request for a new card and choose the bank in the Uk as your point of pickup. Alternatively log into your Online account and do all your transactions online.
ill advice you to just forget the card and request for a new one online. Cost #1000. Also as said earlier look for their nearest branch and choose the place as your pick up point.

Pele.. next time dont put all your eggs in one Basket.. Diversify!
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by Donikhelo: 1:06am On Mar 18, 2013
I worked in GTB till last year when I resigned. Truth is a lot of things have changed in GTB but most outsiders still see it based on its previous reputation in the days of the founding fathers of the bank.

Promotion is now relatively very slow(4 yrs average).
General staff morale is quite low
Very ambitions profit goals by Management which translates to intense target pressure on the staff.
Aggressive cost cutting, making it difficult for you to get the essential tools necessary to do the job.

Having outlined these, I did not work in Diamond bank but from my interaction with some of their staff, I also feel they have their issues but seem less demanding. Overall, if you want to be in marketing, GTB has a better brand but expect immense pressure. That may not be an issue if you have one billionaire as an uncle who is willing to help. Otherwise, think twice!

Wish you the best

[/b]
Re: Gtb Or Diamond Bank? by CrazyMan(m): 5:56am On Mar 18, 2013
I'm not really conversant with the banking sector, but I believe that diamond bank is much better than gtbank...so Ill suggest that you go with diamond bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Job Is Ruining My Family / Chizoba Dibi, Immigration Boss Storms Warri In Style (Photos) / Corporate Affairs Commission Staff Queried Over Facebook Post On Buhari, Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.