Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,533 members, 7,972,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:11 PM

Does It Really Mean Only 144000 Would Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Really Mean Only 144000 Would Make Heaven? (508 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / "Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does It Really Mean Only 144000 Would Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
The book of Rev. 7 has many interpretations why?
7 After this I saw four angels
standing at the four corners
of the earth, holding back
the four winds of the earth
to prevent any wind from
blowing on the land or on
the sea or on any tree.
2 Then I saw another angel
coming up from the east,
having the seal of the living
God. He called out in a loud
voice to the four angels who
had been given power to
harm the land and the sea:
3 “Do not harm the land or
the sea or the trees until we
put a seal on the foreheads
of the servants of our God.”
4 Then I heard the number
of those who were sealed:
144,000 from all the tribes of
Israel.
The Jehovah Witness' took this number to b literal. And so many other christian denomination had their own interpretation. The amount stated is symbolic and does not mean 144000 only would make heaven. What's the true meaning of that figure, does it mean only 144000 would make heaven?.

(1) (Reply)

Paul's Gospel Must Be Accepted / Churches Are Not Allowed Here ! / The Way I See It,blood Spilled Intentionally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.