Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Mom Wishes To Get Me A Wife Condemns The Ones I Bring Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Wishes To Get Me A Wife Condemns The Ones I Bring Home (635 Views)

Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? / I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Wishes To Get Me A Wife Condemns The Ones I Bring Home by dantechnig: 4:22am On Mar 13, 2013
I love n respect my mom but the choice of getting a wife for myself is hurting me. She will always complain about any girl brought to her now am hearing she is looking out to getting me a lady to marry. Please advice me
Re: My Mom Wishes To Get Me A Wife Condemns The Ones I Bring Home by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 13, 2013
tell your mom in plain words that since YOU are the one who is going to live with the gal, YOU should be the one having the last say. Mum can make a "suggestion" but if you have set your mind on THE ONE, then nothing should get in the way. the fact that you have dumped most gals in the past (because of mom, i suppose), shows that they obviously were NOT the one.
Re: My Mom Wishes To Get Me A Wife Condemns The Ones I Bring Home by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 13, 2013
Bros, trust me, NO-ONE just gives you a certificate to being a man.
YOU are the one who decides one day to stop being a boy.

typically, the first test to manhood is standing up to your parents, putting away all mumuness and psychological limits, and being very blunt with them on keeping off certain matters of your life.

I tell you this...until you have said NO to your parents and been consistent enough in that particular decision to the point that they GET IT (especially the really stubborn ones)...there are doubts as to whether you are yet a man, and thus you are subject to further insults from them as the boy you have chosen to remain.

Only you can graduate from that class. No one can help you do that.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Wishes To Get Me A Wife Condemns The Ones I Bring Home by baby124: 5:33am On Mar 13, 2013
Lmao, this is a decision you hope to live with for at least 40-50yrs. I don't think anyone should make that decision for you. Even if you fail at it, you made the decision.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Excuses / What If You Have This Remote? / Express Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.