Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,630 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 13th March 2013 Attitude Of Worship By Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 13th March 2013 Attitude Of Worship By Pastor (801 Views)

March 2013 Power Must Change Hands (pmch) Programme- My Star Must Shine / World Could End Before March 2013 / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 13th March 2013 Attitude Of Worship By Pastor by leffects(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2013
Memorise: I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. 1 Timothy 2:8
Read: 1 Timothy 2:1-8
Bible in one Year: Hosea 5-7
Key point: For quality worship, avoid distractions, absent-mindedness and be free from sin.

The wise men who trailed the star that appeared at the birth of Jesus were selective worshipers. There are various postures you can take when worshipping God. You can stand and lift up your hands to the Almighty provided your hands are 'clean'. This position is a way of saying to God, 'Lord, I surrender to you'. 1 Timothy 2:8 says,
"I will therefore that men pray everywhere lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting"

For this position of worship to be acceptable to God, your...............................................http://earlydigest..com/2013/03/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-tuesday-13th.html
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 13th March 2013 Attitude Of Worship By Pastor by leffects(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 13th March 2013 Attitude Of Worship By Pastor by leffects(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2013
read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 13th March 2013 Attitude Of Worship By Pastor by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2013
Not one to post here , but I do not think I agree with the pastor.

Worship in the true sense of the Christian Living means living a life of consecration to God as specified by Paul in Romans 12:1-2.
As far as i know, true worship comes from a life of service to God. The state of one's heart should matter, or so I think.
The kneeling down and waving of hands is not a parameter to decide who trully worships God. They are just external signs. Man looks at the outward appearances, but God sees the heart.
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 13th March 2013 Attitude Of Worship By Pastor by leffects(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
still fresh
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 13th March 2013 Attitude Of Worship By Pastor by leffects(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
ever fresh

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of An Ex Bokoharam Member. / Where Are The Atheists And The Shallow-minded Agnostics / Service Units In Winners Chapel Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.